Advice needed on optimal dosing of bloodshred & forskolin

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here is/way my diet routine I would follow while bulking, open to change for cutting.

I am in the process of switching to a cut.

Wake up - 25g protein shake

2 hours after wake up first meal

3h 10m later, 2nd meal

3h 10m later, 3rd meal

3h 10m later, 4th meal

30 mins before bed, 30g casein shake.

90% of the time my workouts occured 30 minutes after my 2nd meal. I would take 10g BCAA's with 14 oz of Gatorade G2 & water as an intra-drink, ****** I do not take a preworkout ******.

On workout days I have a post workout shake with 42g carbs 32g protein.

All meals have 33g minimum protein.

----***---- I purchased Bloodshr3d Raw and OL forslean (forskolin). Looking for advice on the best way to dose these for best results. I can change my eating habit slightly if needed. I'm guessing the only beneficial change may be cutting out the morning shake and redistributing that protein that is lost.

Only other supplements I take are 1.5g of fishoil and NOW Adam multi.

-Thank you

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3hr 10min?

Thats some impressively precise meal timing.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
3hr 10min?

Thats some impressively precise meal timing.
Indeed, I like everything being put almost into a equation type set up. Great for consistency and maxing MPS, whether or not that is of major importance is debatle, but doesnt hurt to try.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Think I should of just named the title and maybe not even provided so much information and just called it

"How to dose Forskolin and Bloodshred optimally?"

compan

compan

Awards
I would space out your forskolin because it can give some gastric distress at first. 100mg day total so standard dosing of 50mg 2/day. Maybe start with 25mg 4/day just to make sure it doesn't send you running to the bathroom.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would space out your forskolin because it can give some gastric distress at first. 100mg day total so standard dosing of 50mg 2/day. Maybe start with 25mg 4/day just to make sure it doesn't send you running to the bathroom.
Should I be taking it first thing in the morning fasted and waiting as long as I can before my first meal or should I just take in about 25~ minutes before a meal for best results? If it matters.

Was going to start with 25mg 2/day and up it after a week. First time ever using it

compan

compan

Awards
Should I be taking it first thing in the morning fasted and waiting as long as I can before my first meal or should I just take in about 25~ minutes before a meal for best results? If it matters.

Was going to start with 25mg 2/day and up it after a week. First time ever using it
I used to take it fasted in the AM and with food in the PM, but that is because I typically don't eat in the morning. Consumption should be all that matters. If you do feel some gastric distress, take it with food.

Reactions: Em3
VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you posted this elsewhere, I'm just going to cut and paste my answer. So here it is in case you check this topic first:

Take Bloodshr3d Raw twice per day, dosed away from food. That way, you avoid the insulin spike due to food that can interfere with the effects of rauwolscine. However, if you want to use your second dose preworkout and that's close to your meal, that should be okay due to exercise's effect on insulin.

Forskolin you can take any time. Although if you have GI issues with it, then try taking it with food.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Since you posted this elsewhere, I'm just going to cut and paste my answer. So here it is in case you check this topic first:

Take Bloodshr3d Raw twice per day, dosed away from food. That way, you avoid the insulin spike due to food that can interfere with the effects of rauwolscine. However, if you want to use your second dose preworkout and that's close to your meal, that should be okay due to exercise's effect on insulin.

Forskolin you can take any time. Although if you have GI issues with it, then try taking it with food.
After a few hours of having posted here, I figured I could posted a dumb down version over there to see if I could get any additional useful info.

So eventually once I get thru the "break in period" I think ill be running one scoop bloodshred twice daily and probably 25mg 3x daily.

Just for reference, the forslean bottle says to take with food and the raw bottle says to take 30-45 before breakfast.

Does this schedule seem optimal?

- Wake up - (No morning protein shake), immediately take 25mg forskolin

45 min before first meal one scoop Raw

- First meal 2 hours after waking -

45 min before 2nd meal, 25mg forskolin and 1 scoop Raw

- 2nd meal 45 mins after dosing-

Work out after eating

post work out shake

-3rd meal

25mg forskolin 30 min before 4th meal

-4th meal

-nighttime protein shake

I know it seems over complicated, I just like putting things into a formula type set up if that makes sense.

Only thing that I was thinking, maybe dosing the second scoop of raw 10 minutes into my workout (basically after my tread mill warm up/stretch)?

P.S. Thank you

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take Raw upon waking, no need to wait an hour. The Raw label just wants you to wait a little while before you eat, so you're not eating right after dosing rauwolscine.

How long is your workout? Raw hits pretty fast, so if your workout is long enough, you could always take it as you warm-up, and then it'll be kicking for your workout itself. That's usually how I dose preworkout actually, take it during my early ramping sets and it's at its peak for my top sets and into my accessory work.

Forslean bottle says to take with food to decrease likelihood of GI distress.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'd take Raw upon waking, no need to wait an hour. The Raw label just wants you to wait a little while before you eat, so you're not eating right after dosing rauwolscine.

How long is your workout? Raw hits pretty fast, so if your workout is long enough, you could always take it as you warm-up, and then it'll be kicking for your workout itself. That's usually how I dose preworkout actually, take it during my early ramping sets and it's at its peak for my top sets and into my accessory work.

Forslean bottle says to take with food to decrease likelihood of GI distress.
Depending on my work out routine, which is basically 4 routines/days I have set up. 3 of the 4 workouts last about 1 hour 45 minutes and the other one left over lasts about an hour. The scoop during warm up sounds like a good recommendation.

So raw upon waking, and say first cap of forskolin 30 min pre 1st meal. And second scoop raw during workout warm up. Will dose the other two forskolin caps 30 min pre meal later in day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I think that sounds like an optimal dosage timing. You should get good results with that stack and timing.