Chem tek labs sarms

Guhsol

Awards
Does anyone have any experience using chem tek labs sarms? I have a bottle of rad140 and lgd. I was wondering if anyone had a positive experience with this brand.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first I'm hearing of this company. Did you buy it or was it given to you

71Dodge

Awards
I ran a cycle of LGD, yk11, and mk677 by chem tech a few months ago. I had a pretty good experience, no noticeable side effects, pretty good gains (10lbs from 8week cycle). Thought it was a bit strange however that with an internet search you can't find any info on them at all though

Guhsol

Awards
I ran a cycle of LGD, yk11, and mk677 by chem tech a few months ago. I had a pretty good experience, no noticeable side effects, pretty good gains (10lbs from 8week cycle). Thought it was a bit strange however that with an internet search you can't find any info on them at all though
Yeah I agree with the little info on them. What was your pct? And did you run cycle support?

71Dodge

Awards
I personally did not run cycle support. Some say it's 100% necessary, and if it was a PH I'd agree, however from my research I found you didn't need one because SARMs are not harsh on the liver or prostate and such. Also I believe their LGD had a blend of stuff in it that was supposed to help regulate Test and LH... pct I just ran Finnaflex Revolution Black. Looking back with the knowledge I have now, I should have added a SERM like nolva or clomid, but I didn't have access to it at the time. I also ran the MK677 for 12 weeks, so through pct. that also probably helped retain my gains from the cycle

Davidelsons

Awards
My local supplement shop... the guru there who is trusted by experiencedbodybuilders in my gym ...sold me chem Tech labs bulk stack
.. lgr and XT 11... I couldnt find any information about chem Tech on the internet so I panicked after I took it for a few days and threw it out ..I was going to buy the same product from enhanced athlete... I probably should have just stuck with the chem tek stuff

I currently got testopel to bring my low testosterone to the mid 400s which still isn't very high ...

I will get a prescription for injectable test and in a few months..

Guhsol

Awards
Im currently two months in of lgd and rad of the chem tek. I've seen good gains nothing too drastic that leads me to believe that it is sarms. I've noticed nice strength gains and good recomp with no real noticeable sides so i feel pretty confident that its a decent product but i have serms on deck for pct. plan on running a twelve week cycle. However i am running ea products the last month bc i feel more comfortable with a reputable source.

Davidelsons

Awards
Okay let us know if you feel a difference between the two brands.

The chem tek is locally available the guy who sells it has a good reputation. So I can go talk to them in person if I have issues..

I may not need PCT being on TRT...test replace therapy..