Any love for somatomax???

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just wondering whose used it. What's the best flavor??

Just ordered some berry banana.

I have used finaflex g8, absolutely loved it. Then tried bsl anesthetized. It was decent. Recently tried redcon 1 fade out. Gotta say I was a little disappointed. It was ok but my order for sleep aids goes

1. Finaflex g8 (discontinued)
2. Anesthetized
3. Fade out

Hoping somatomax will really shine as I've heard good things and the formula is pretty simple. Phenibut and a couple other things. I don't really like melatonin and velarian in my sleep aids so I'm excited to try.

I know there's some hi-tech reps on the board but I was just wondering why this product gets no love here. Haven't seen much about it and looking for experiences

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I've used Revivarant G from APS...been told Somatomax is a clone of it..Revivarant is strong..says to use 1 scoop...I had to settle on a quarter scoop..so if they are similar..FYI

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Revivarant G from APS...been told Somatomax is a clone of it..Revivarant is strong..says to use 1 scoop...I had to settle on a quarter scoop..so if they are similar..FYI
Never heard of it... But looking it up APS makes it. It actually has GHB in the profile which is.... Interesting. I thought GHB was illegal?? I think the somatomax has phenibut. I used to use good old bathtub made ghb lol. Then renutrient when it was legal for a while...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Havent used it but looks pretty strong

14g a serving

1 ingrident = Phenibut
2 = Gaba

out of 6 ingridents .. thats alot of phenibut

if you do end up with it, would like to see a review .. i love phenibut at 1-1.5G

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Somatomax is some crazy af stuff man. Makes your heart race, short of breath then boom you're out sleeping super deep. Banana Berry was my favorite when I took it. Tried not to take it too often but when I did I was in for a solid 8 hours.

969c1

Awards
I have used it many times. Had my wife try it and she too loved it. Really good sleep and relaxing dreams! Actually looked forward to bed time when we took it. I would recommend it to anyone. Start with half dose for first few nights and slowly work your way up. If a full dose is not needed, and only half seems to help, leave it at half dose and ride it out longer.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use "Keep DreamIn" from the BBE site. Strong stuff. Ive used Somatomax as well, very good stuff...

keepDreaminSuppFacts.jpg

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of it... But looking it up APS makes it. It actually has GHB in the profile which is.... Interesting. I thought GHB was illegal?? I think the somatomax has phenibut. I used to use good old bathtub made ghb lol. Then renutrient when it was legal for a while...
GHB is not included in any of our products, it is a banned substance

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somatomax is awesome!

It packs a hefty dose of phenibut at one scoop and will knock you the F out. So you're best served starting with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop and judging from your reaction adjust accordingly.

My preferred flavor is Lemon Drop of the flavor options for it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somatomax is awesome!

It packs a hefty dose of phenibut at one scoop and will knock you the F out. So you're best served starting with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop and judging from your reaction adjust accordingly.

My preferred flavor is Lemon Drop of the flavor options for it.
I'm a sucker for the lemon as well!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Revivarant_grande.png

Revivrant G is manufactured by APS which is owned by hi-tek correct?

Gamma amino hydroxybutyric acid- GHB

Edit... I'm guessing somewhere in the nomenclature the chemistry is slightly modified. So that is not technically GHB

I see it... Its "GABOB" a close structural analogue of GHB.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 149675

Revivrant G is manufactured by APS which is owned by hi-tek correct?

Gamma amino hydroxybutyric acid- GHB

Edit... I'm guessing somewhere in the nomenclature the chemistry is slightly modified. So that is not technically GHB

I see it... Its "GABOB" a close structural analogue of GHB.
It's GABA, not GHB :)

compan

compan

Awards
Would echo the recommendations here with starting our with a fraction of a scoop at first. It will knock you TFO.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's GABA, not GHB :)
No jigzz... Its gabob not gaba lol check the link Vaughn posted.... Its an analogue similar to GHB and phenibut.... But different.

Gamma aminobutyric acid- gaba
Gamma hydroxybutyric acid- ghb
Gamma amino beta hydroxybutyric acid- GABOB

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol well the consensus seems to be somatamax is pretty potent... Will be starting at a half scoop. Should be here today. I am curious now about the Revivrant as well and this mysterious GABOB lol may have to try it next.... Hoping somatamax will be my go to

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol well the consensus seems to be somatamax is pretty potent... Will be starting at a half scoop. Should be here today. I am curious now about the Revivrant as well and this mysterious GABOB lol may have to try it next.... Hoping somatamax will be my go to
do NOT exceed 1 scoop.

I did that once...never again.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do NOT exceed 1 scoop.

I did that once...never again.
Lol that's funny. Serving is one heaping scoop haha

My sweet spot for phenibut is about 1g.
Half a scoop? Or less

How much do you take

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Revivarant G says 1 scoop...they lie!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No jigzz... Its gabob not gaba lol check the link Vaughn posted.... Its an analogue similar to GHB and phenibut.... But different.

Gamma aminobutyric acid- gaba
Gamma hydroxybutyric acid- ghb
Gamma amino beta hydroxybutyric acid- GABOB
Ooohhh! You missed out the beta in your post ;)

Anywho, GHB would make for a, uh, interesting addition lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol that's funny. Serving is one heaping scoop haha

My sweet spot for phenibut is about 1g.
Half a scoop? Or less

How much do you take
start with 1/2 scoop, go to 1 heaping scoop as needed

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just drink some industrial solvent.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Somatomax rocks. Wish it didn't have aspartame though.

Lemon drop is good. They used to make watermelon but I never see it anymore.

That banana flavor is gawd awful IMO

Take 1 scoop with some DMAA based stim preworkout and it's like mild extacy

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somatomax rocks. Wish it didn't have aspartame though.

Lemon drop is good. They used to make watermelon but I never see it anymore.

That banana flavor is gawd awful IMO

Take 1 scoop with some DMAA based stim preworkout and it's like mild extacy
^^^^Hi-Tech does NOT advocate this at all...

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is POWERFUL. Do not underestimate it, one supplement I really do recommend taking a half of scoop first

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is POWERFUL. Do not underestimate it, one supplement I really do recommend taking a half of scoop first
Took 3/4 of a scoop.... I don't feel too much

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Oh yes... Its the best sleep aid imo. Definitely slept good and felt slightly whacked when I got up this morning... I think 3/4 is prob a good dose for me.
How much Phenibut is in there?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Phenibut is in there?
Its a prop blend... But honestly its a good amount lol

1 scoop is 16g, and while I know most is prob filler its a good amount as phenibut is first ingredient.

My sweet spot for phenibut is around a gram and I'm pretty sure the 3/4 scoop had at least that amount. It hasthe maca as well and some other things I believe are actually beneficial.

I don't care for all these sleep aids w 20 different ingredients... Valerian and melatonin and all that. This one is solid and I look forward to going through this tub. It is definitely strong

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Between 2-3g
Gonna hit a full scoop tonight... Shizzz its my birthday lol gonna see what's up. 2-3 g phenibut is crazy... Lol no wonder it knocks people on their a**

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy birthday!

Enjoy a long night's sleep!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The berry banana is real tasty... And this stuff is really potent. I'm really digging it. No pretty ingredient profile just stuff that works and dosed well

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm another one where 3/4 of a scoop is perfect

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gonna hit a full scoop tonight... Shizzz its my birthday lol gonna see what's up. 2-3 g phenibut is crazy... Lol no wonder it knocks people on their a**
lol...today is my birthday and i just ordered somatomax for the 3rd time over the last 8-9 months....it lasts a very long time if only used 2 or 3 at most times per week.

i am a huge fan of phenibut and once SNS stopped making phenibut, somatomax became my go to---it is indeed very strong-my SNS phenibut dose was 2gms and 1 full scoop of somatomax easily equals that amount.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up early this morning and drank a scoop of somatomax mixed in 8oz water...waited around 30 minutes then drank a scoop of focus xt in 8oz water, 30 minutes later did around 35 minutes of lifting then took 200mg caffeine pill and got ready to go for a run...i put disc 2 of pink floyd pulse in cd player and by this time the somatomax effect was hitting nicely....what a great morning!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Havent used it but looks pretty strong

14g a serving

1 ingrident = Phenibut
2 = Gaba

out of 6 ingridents .. thats alot of phenibut

if you do end up with it, would like to see a review .. i love phenibut at 1-1.5G
Finaflexs G8 was phenibut and GABA. stuff was off the rails for sleep. it even quelled trensomnia

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finaflexs G8 was phenibut and GABA. stuff was off the rails for sleep. it even quelled trensomnia
ohh thats nice combo .. i can imagine .. shame that they took phenibut away from us :(

GABA i like it daily .. phenibut i had to cycle off maybe 2 days on .. or 3 days on with a break or i build up tolerance and doesn't hit me the same

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...look at ingredients of somatomax=if you liked G8 you should try somatomax--somatomax is dosed better than G8-trust me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ohh thats nice combo .. i can imagine .. shame that they took phenibut away from us :(

GABA i like it daily .. phenibut i had to cycle off maybe 2 days on .. or 3 days on with a break or i build up tolerance and doesn't hit me the same
taken phenibut away????

i just bought a tub of somatomax at DPS....!!!!:oops::unsure:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
taken phenibut away????

i just bought a tub of somatomax at DPS....!!!!:oops::unsure:
it might be whatever is left of it in stock .. BL/DPS is getting rid of it .. unless theres a V2 without it .. but yeah same time FDA cracked down on DMHA was the same time phenibut was given warning to be taken off.

if its still being produced .. then the co isn't following cGMP guidelines and prolly mixing it in basement lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...look at ingredients of somatomax=if you liked G8 you should try somatomax--somatomax is dosed better than G8-trust me!!!
i believe you! but ever since I haven't needed one.. it kinda permanently changed my sleep cycle..