Next step up FROM ARA - Andro's?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the overall consensus on Andro products? I've read mixed results. I'm done with my ARA run and looking to see what's the next step up from there? Something relatively safe and provides measurable results (not natty boosters). I had my eyes on some of the primeval Andro's, Hi Tech Osto-Plex etc. Any recommendations? What say you AM peeps? Thanks!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SARMs would be a milder step before PHs.
Largely depends on which ones you are referring to. Also, safety considerations are much more well known on PH's than any of the SARMS.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would be some of your recommendations?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Largely depends on which ones you are referring to. Also, safety considerations are much more well known on PH's than any of the SARMS.
I agree. But having used SARMs, PHs, and gear, I would say SARMs are all-around the mildest. Next to no side effects unless you really push the dosages, and results that aren't natty but not even close to gear.

Steroids and precursors are definitely safer in terms of us having much more knowledge about them. I'm not recommending he use SARMs, just letting him know there's an alternative. Assuming he's not in high school and has a good base to work with, I wouldn't care if he was planning on jumping right into the real ****.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
We can't recommend anything without any info about you or your goals. What's your age, height, weight, BF, and objectives for your cycle?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS may have less side effects then pro hormones but I've found they suppress you
to a greater degree, and it takes a better, and longer pct to recover from SARMS.

1 Andro didn't suppress even close to what Ostarine did.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS may have less side effects then pro hormones but I've found they suppress you
to a greater degree, and it takes a better, and longer pct to recover from SARMS.

What was your experience on 1-andro? Worth it or negligible results?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking to step it up from natty supps then I'd recommend a 1/4 andro stack. Something like andro the giant and super mandro. If you don't want something like that then start stacking natty products like ARA, ABE, and triumph.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. But having used SARMs, PHs, and gear, I would say SARMs are all-around the mildest. Next to no side effects unless you really push the dosages, and results that aren't natty but not even close to gear.

Steroids and precursors are definitely safer in terms of us having much more knowledge about them. I'm not recommending he use SARMs, just letting him know there's an alternative. Assuming he's not in high school and has a good base to work with, I wouldn't care if he was planning on jumping right into the real ****.
I'm not simply talking about measurable side effects, I'm talking about the unknowns. No one knows what long term issues these things can cause because they are so new, additionally, these things didn't make it/haven't made it yet to market for a reason - and thats saying a lot because there are a lot of FDA approved poisons out there.

PH's in addition to some being studied, at least have something comparable to ascertain possible short term and long term issues with - other androgens.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was recomping, not bulking when i used 1-andro. But i did manage to gain 4lbs
on the scale, and lose a half inch off my waist at the same time. And that was in 6 weeks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think SARMs are one of the worst possible choices people can take. There is SO little research on them, and the research there is is at doses 10x smaller than what most people are consuming.

With PH's you know what they convert into, and know what potential side/health effects to expect.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your avg dosage of ARA and how long of a run did you do.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 to grams a day for 50 days. I had great results. Natty test boosters don't work. I've tried them all.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
1.5 to grams a day for 50 days. I had great results. Natty test boosters don't work. I've tried them all.
They don't work or they dont work for you?

Hopefully you didn't expect a huge jump in numbers with your testosterone.
The better ones will however free up some bound test and promote better sleep, better moods, more erections and a general libido boost.

Are you saying that you have never experienced ANYof the above with ANY test booster/performance booster?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They don't work or they dont work for you?

Hopefully you didn't expect a huge jump in numbers with your testosterone.
The better ones will however free up some bound test and promote better sleep, better moods, more erections and a general libido boost.

Are you saying that you have never experienced ANYof the above with ANY test booster/performance booster?
What I mean by that is this, the results you'll receive on natties will be negligible at best specifically in terms of putting on mass (which is really the selling point behind many of these types of products). Does that mean they are of no benefit? I'm sure a libido boost, or slightly increased endurance are decent enough benefits, where people can weigh those benefits vs cost. I personally don't think they are worth it. ARA is the best natural mass builder that I've used, and that's back by many others. PA is also decent.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think SARMs are one of the worst possible choices people can take. There is SO little research on them, and the research there is is at doses 10x smaller than what most people are consuming.

With PH's you know what they convert into, and know what potential side/health effects to expect.
Do you feel the same about MK-677 even do it is not a SARMs?

compan

compan

Awards
At this stage, like mentioned above, PHs would probably be better than SARMs given the amount of literature behind them and how long they've been around. A stack of HTP 1-AD or 1-Testosterone plus Androdiol would be a nice 1/4 andro stack.

That said, taking that jump is rather "big" going from natural products to PHs. If you wanted to keep trying other things that are natural, you can look at Tr1umph for something different.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Exactly.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
What's the overall consensus on Andro products? I've read mixed results. I'm done with my ARA run and looking to see what's the next step up from there? Something relatively safe and provides measurable results (not natty boosters). I had my eyes on some of the primeval Andro's, Hi Tech Osto-Plex etc. Any recommendations? What say you AM peeps? Thanks!
What is ARA?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I had this same experience at 10mg for 8 weeks of ostarine

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok....last question, does Tr1umph contribute to test boost?
Supposedly. Natties by and large help with libido. If you're looking to put on more mass, look at ARA. Natties don't work well if at all in that regard.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I've tried a couple natty test boosters, only thing I've got from them was increased libido. I'm done wasting money on stuff like that

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried a couple natty test boosters, only thing I've got from them was increased libido. I'm done wasting money on stuff like that
They don't work at all for muscular development. People will try to convince you otherwise. $40+ for a libido boost and basically that's it.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
They don't work at all for muscular development. People will try to convince you otherwise. $40+ for a libido boost and basically that's it.
Yup. Every now n then I consider PH, never tried them, but I never end up going through with it. I'm making some gains naturally. It's just slow af

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is easily the best natural muscle builder on the market. No other natty product comes remotely close.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. Every now n then I consider PH, never tried them, but I never end up going through with it. I'm making some gains naturally. It's just slow af
Unfortunately, that's the road. It's a year and a half to two year journey to get there.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
Yea, I've been working out and eating decent for a lil over a yr and I'm much stonger/fit then I was but still it's a slow process.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This ^^

Plus sarms gains are minimal for the shut down they cause

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone familiar with Primeval Tri-Andro?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone familiar with Primeval Tri-Andro?
You'll probably get more feedback in the Anabolic section. That said, the 2 step DHEA based drugs will be your "safest" bet. Read this, and add a Test Base, 4-DHEA or a Transdermal DHEA/Preg being the "safest"

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/study-says-prohormone-1-andro-works-but.html?m=1

Go with a non-prop blended product with a good reputation. You'll also need an actual drug based SERM for PCT.

Here's a log on what Ostarine can do to you, and what can happen if you don't use a drug based SERM:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276430-first-osta-cycle.html

Note the Bloodwork numbers in the first post using a "Natty" PCT.