Mass GH

Mikey800

Awards
Hi guys ,

Looking for some help / advice please as I am new to here!

I recently ran a cycle of Mass GH from OL. Now this is being sold as two sarms together in capsule form. One sarm is Ligandrol and the other is Ibutamoren.

Iv read a lot of stuff that people have written in forums about these 'capsulated sarms' not being real sarms and laced with pro hormones??!

I had huge lean muscle gains in this 6 week cycle of around 1kg a week... my appetite went through the roof. Started at 72kg and finished at 78kg.

Strength also went up a lot as well!

Has anyone else run this cycle or any thoughts on anything I have written?! Any thoughts / help would be greatly appreciated. I had a recent blood test with my doctor and my kidney function was slightly under the normal amount and my liver enzyme was raised slightly too. I haven't got a starting point but it made the doc retest so would appreciate any comments.

Thanks

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got MASS GH from Olympus right now aswell. I think thier a respected company not to go down the spiking route? Did you suffer any atrophy of the ol Testicles? In that 6 weeks.. Just a way of testing if its Test.. How much of a calorie surplus did you implement and how much fat gain did you gather... If any? That is a massive amount a weight in a short spell though. Did you make a big change in body composition?

What else did your bloods show? Both these compounds are meant to be non toxic so it shouldnt affect kidneys liver etc.. Were you taking anything else.. Pre workouts etc?

fordmandiesel

Awards
I'm sure he had some testicle atrophy as lgd or whatever they used will shut you down, and 6 weeks of mk677 is kind of useless anyways its supposed to be run much longer, ive tried mk677 and I had pro hormone like effects/side effects within one week so I'm skeptical of these companies and there sarm claims

rockymtnoak

Awards
currently days away from finishing a bottle. I have gained 26lbs in the last ~6 weeks. OL is respected and verified you are getting exactly what you paid for. 1 sarm and 1 ghrelin secretegogue. (not 2 sarms) I have been in a large calorie surplus, but still managed to shed most all fat I had (already very very low bf to begin with) everything appears to be ok physically/values. also have been using Super D3EA as the only side I noticed was slight loss of energy on the end of the 3rd week. which the dhea took care of. aside from that, my gains have gone up drastically across the board, I feel phenominal, look very good. my sex drive has been through the roof since I started it. usually pretty healthy but I've been a sexual tyrannosaurus rex. the gf can't get enough haha. i would highly recommend mass GH. it's been nothing but positive for me

Mikey800

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys!

To be honest... prob a bit naive of me but I didn't check or notice any atrophy and I felt pretty good most of the time!

In terms of fats gains...minimal... I was / am lean at 9% bf so it was all lean muscle mass! Body was pumped and vascular!

I have also being having a strong muscle gainer shake that contains 1300 cals, 10g creatine a day but have been taking that for about 8 months with no break so that could have screwed my bloods as i had raised creatinine levels! 20g of bcaas in the shakes but also a bcaa drink during workout.. I don't have. Pre workouts!

Wow... if I'd taken it any longer I'd have been pushing 85kg by the end of a 12 week cycle!

Do the gains sound PH like?!

I added 30kg only my front squat with minimal squatting taking me to 130kg 1 RM

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you use callipers to measure fat increase? Or use bodyfat scales (Inaccurate but still an extra sign of fat gain) ? 26lbs in 6 weeks is crazy weight and if its mostly lean then thats brilliant because you shouldnt hold too much water with those compounds.

Im only on day 2 of MASS GH so far too early too tell anything

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Do you use callipers to measure fat increase? Or use bodyfat scales (Inaccurate but still an extra sign of fat gain) ? 26lbs in 6 weeks is crazy weight and if its mostly lean then thats brilliant because you shouldnt hold too much water with those compounds.

Im only on day 2 of MASS GH so far too early too tell anything
Where the **** did you get 26 pounds? He gained 12 or 13, a decent amount of which was certainly water, because both of these compounds are actually notorious for water retention (LGD less so, but MK turns you into a goddamn water buffalo).

These are totally reasonable results for a SARM stack bulk.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Wow... if I'd taken it any longer I'd have been pushing 85kg by the end of a 12 week cycle!

Do the gains sound PH like?!
That's very unlikely. PEDs don't work like that.

No. Calm down. OL isn't giving anyone PHs they don't ask for, even though they're arguably safer than SARMs, so freaking out about one but not the other is ridiculous.

Mikey800

Awards
Ok appreciate your reply thanks! Like I said new to this so just keep it friendly bro... don't need to feel 2 ft tall

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I had huge lean muscle gains in this 6 week cycle of around 1kg a week... my appetite went through the roof. Started at 72kg and finished at 78kg.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Dude you were not adding 1kg of pure muscle per week. More like water and fat and glycogen

Mikey800

Awards
Where the **** did you get 26 pounds? He gained 12 or 13, a decent amount of which was certainly water, because both of these compounds are actually notorious for water retention (LGD less so, but MK turns you into a goddamn water buffalo).

That makes sense as when I came off... I lost nearly 3kg again... albeit I didn't train for 3 weeks as I tore my calf just before the end of my cycle so I could do anything!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys ,

Strength also went up a lot as well!

Thanks
Thanks[/quote]
Dude you were not adding 1kg of pure muscle per week. More like water and fat and glycogen

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
That makes sense as when I came off... I lost nearly 3kg again... albeit I didn't train for 3 weeks as I tore my calf just before the end of my cycle so I could do anything!
So you might've gained 3-5 pounds of muscle and some fat. That's pretty much par for the course with a SARM bulking cycle done right.

Mikey800

Awards
So you might've gained 3-5 pounds of muscle and some fat. That's pretty much par for the course with a SARM bulking cycle done right.
Ok cheers buddy! I did run a pct after 4 weeks just to be safe!

Was just concerned with kidney function but probably the prolonged use of creatine!!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You only need 5g creatine monohydrate a day anymore is wasted and probably converted to creatinine. BCAA are also useless if you take in adequate amounts of protein :)

Mikey800

Awards
That would make sense then so probably the creatine that effected my blood and kidney function!

Cheers man!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Read his post above ^^

Sion

Sion

Awards
Yeah mass gh is good. Muscle fullness, stregth, appetite, good mood, pumps, body recomp. Gives some Water weight but that helps with training safely with The stregth it gives. should not be hard on the liver but take some liver supp for insurance and it should be very safe

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would make sense then so probably the creatine that effected my blood and kidney function!

Cheers man!
Creatine will definitely skew your eGFR as you'll have more than average creatinine as a result. Especially at 10gm/d at 78kg. Remember, the "e" in eGFR is "estimated". The formula assumes an average dietary intake of Creatine form food. More than likely, you're just fine. However, (and because of personal experience) I'd recommend a washout period from taking Creatine so you can get a better picture of your eGFR. Then, go back on Creatine and get bloods again BEFORE any SARMs, MK677, pro hormones,etc.

To be clear: NOT saying Creatine is bad for kidneys. Just that it skews the data. Get a clear picture of your health before using any PEDs.

Cheers.

Mikey800

Awards
How long would you run it for? 6 or 12 weeks?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0