DNP "Advice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You aren't going to get any action about DNP on this forum.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So long story short I'm stuck with nothing to do besides work out and lounge around my house for two weeks.

This being said it seems like a great time to do a DNP cycle because I won't have to worry about the sides as much because I'm gonna be doing almost absolutely nothing for these two weeks.

I have 50 200mg crystalline caps, so they're really like 150 each because I believe 25 percent of the crystal DNP is salt.

Would you start heavy, say 4 caps the first day to get blood levels steady and drop down to 3 a day for the duration and just hit it heavy for two weeks or do a more sustained approach and say take 2-3 caps a day for 3 weeks?
Yeah, pretty much the only advice we are gonna give on here is, "Don't do it. It's bad, mmmmK?"

What I will add to that is, you are dramatically underestimating the sides involved. Your question shows you have done SOME research and have a thought process - but no experience and not enough respect for the dangers/sides.

Don't kill yourself. I mean that literally and sincerely.

KNB542

Awards
Yeah, pretty much the only advice we are gonna give on here is, "Don't do it. It's bad, mmmmK?"

What I will add to that is, you are dramatically underestimating the sides involved. Your question shows you have done SOME research and have a thought process - but no experience and not enough respect for the dangers/sides.

Don't kill yourself. I mean that literally and sincerely.
If kept at a moderate dose you won't kill yourself. ****, if someone takes to much hydroxycut they might give themselves a heart attack. It's all about moderation.

I know it causes oxidative phosphorylation, your essentially making your body less efficient and burn more ATP for every action done.

As long as you stay hydrated and keep the dose low enough, you arnt going to "burn up your internal organs".

The sides? Lethargy and raised body temperature? I'm literally trapped in my home so being lethargic isn't an issue and I'm gonna be chillin in air conditioning 90 percent of the time. I'm not concerned

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If kept at a moderate dose you won't kill yourself. ****, if someone takes to much hydroxycut they might give themselves a heart attack. It's all about moderation.

I know it causes oxidative phosphorylation, your essentially making your body less efficient and burn more ATP for every action done.

As long as you stay hydrated and keep the dose low enough, you arnt going to "burn up your internal organs".

The sides? Lethargy and raised body temperature? I'm literally trapped in my home so being lethargic isn't an issue and I'm gonna be chillin in air conditioning 90 percent of the time. I'm not concerned
If you're adamant about using it and don't want any feedback that doesn't agree, why even come here and ask?

KNB542

Awards
If you're adamant about using it and don't want any feedback that doesn't agree, why even come here and ask?
The feedback I got was don't use it. The question I posed was short and hard or long and mild. I already have the caps, so that isn't really answering my question.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feedback I got was don't use it. The question I posed was short and hard or long and mild. I already have the caps, so that isn't really answering my question.
I already have a bottle of Drano under my sink, does that mean I have to drink it? The advice you're going to get here is not to use it. If you payed for it, you're already out of your money regardless of if you decide to use it or not, and we're telling you that the risks aren't worth the rewards.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Wtf 800mg?!?! Have you ever done it before?!?! Why not just make it safe and do 200mg a day and maybe bump to 400 after a week at a stretch! I know people who have had amazing results off low doses with minimal sides and the same people who have bumped it up to 600mg and couldn't go out because they felt so ****, I'm talking feeling like deaths door while sweating buckets, and DO NOT workout on them, you need to try and control your body temp as much as possible, working out will raise it further and could cause a coma, is research it a hell of a lot more or just do a low dose and ride it out, results will be slower but barely any sides and you'll have enough tabs to last, if you're not a professional BB and need to pay the bills, don't risk raising dosages, what's the points?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Wtf 800mg?!?! Have you ever done it before?!?! Why not just make it safe and do 200mg a day and maybe bump to 400 after a week at a stretch! I know people who have had amazing results off low doses with minimal sides and the same people who have bumped it up to 600mg and couldn't go out because they felt so ****, I'm talking feeling like deaths door while sweating buckets, and DO NOT workout on them, you need to try and control your body temp as much as possible, working out will raise it further and could cause a coma, is research it a hell of a lot more or just do a low dose and ride it out, results will be slower but barely any sides and you'll have enough tabs to last, if you're not a professional BB and need to pay the bills, don't risk raising dosages, what's the points?
Typical "Bro I know what I'm Doing" stack, I'm kinda surprised that he hasn't listed a grams of gear with that dose of DNP

KNB542

Awards
That's more of the answer I was looking for.

Well I was gonna start with 800 because in reality it's 600 actual DNP. That's just to kickstart the "cycle". It has a 36 hour half life so the dosage from the day before accumulates with the next day's dosage so the kickstart is what you're gonna be feeling normally.

But Ill probably run at 400 mg. I just have a 17 day period where I can't do much. Figured get it done now before I go back to work. I'd rather deal with the sides at home then when I'm back out in public again.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you are missing my point. I'm not advising you to take it or not to take it. No advice here whatsoever. I don't want to be banned.

What I AM saying is, your questions indicate a lack of EXPERIENCE with the compound. Sometimes, we get a "good" idea academically and apply it in the real world and....it turns out the application is much different than we anticipated. I'm not saying you are stupid for doing it, or not doing it, etc.

Since you brought it up - I challenge you to find ONE case where Hydroxycut was the actual cause of death in a human being, with no other health issues. It would be interesting to see if it has ever actually happen. I doubt it has.

KNB542

Awards
Typical "Bro I know what I'm Doing" stack, I'm kinda surprised that he hasn't listed a grams of gear with that dose of DNP
I'm on house arrest and I can't go anywhere for two weeks. If I'm gonna be tired and not feel well but see weight loss I'd rather it be now then when I'm done this ****. I literally having nothing to do besides workout and chill. And I did a pretty extensive read on the compound was seeing if anyone else had personal experiences "bro".

KNB542

Awards
I think you are missing my point. I'm not advising you to take it or not to take it. No advice here whatsoever. I don't want to be banned.

What I AM saying is, your questions indicate a lack of EXPERIENCE with the compound. Sometimes, we get a "good" idea academically and apply it in the real world and....it turns out the application is much different than we anticipated. I'm not saying you are stupid for doing it, or not doing it, etc.

Since you brought it up - I challenge you to find ONE case where Hydroxycut was the actual cause of death in a human being, with no other health issues. It would be interesting to see if it has ever actually happen. I doubt it has.
Well that's why they removed the ephedrine and how many people still do an ECA stack?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's why they removed the ephedrine and how many people still do an ECA stack?
Show me case reports of people dying from using non-excessive/ridiculous doses of EC? There are actually studies showing it is pretty safe now, show me similar studies for DNP please.

KNB542

Awards

Here
cbsnews.com/news/how-hydroxycut-stays-in-business-despite-deaths-recalls-and-a-class-action-suit/

How many threads about ECA stacks are there? People always look for a shortcut. I've read where guys were taking 800 mg to almost a gram of DNP. Now that's not wise.

"Various sources cite the lethal doses as:

5 mg/kg at 110F (43C)

30-40 mg/kg at 75F (24C)"

I'm around 100 kg give or take... That gives me a lot of wiggle room. I'm nowhere near the lethal dose.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
That's more of the answer I was looking for.

Well I was gonna start with 800 because in reality it's 600 actual DNP. That's just to kickstart the "cycle". It has a 36 hour half life so the dosage from the day before accumulates with the next day's dosage so the kickstart is what you're gonna be feeling normally.

But Ill probably run at 400 mg. I just have a 17 day period where I can't do much. Figured get it done now before I go back to work. I'd rather deal with the sides at home then when I'm back out in public again.
How do you know for sure it's 600mg? You say you've done "research" then you should know the fine line between effects and death.... feck the half life, 1 dosage too high can literally kill you. TRY 1 cap a day and go from there after a few days, again I'll say do not workout it's imperative you don't increase your body temp or heart rate anymore while taking them. Also let someone know you're taking them because if you fall seriously ill and 1, you'll need medical attention immediately and secondly the hospitals will need to know what you've taken. I'm all up for taking risks but you're pushing the boat out here

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I'm on house arrest and I can't go anywhere for two weeks. If I'm gonna be tired and not feel well but see weight loss I'd rather it be now then when I'm done this ****. I literally having nothing to do besides workout and chill. And I did a pretty extensive read on the compound was seeing if anyone else had personal experiences "bro".
b406b5e22f12b36d706a72c05dbf53bab8b8f5b47867331226bb72cd1843370c.jpg

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why you don't just sell em and buy some t3/clen, much safer

KNB542

Awards
I don't know why you don't just sell em and buy some t3/clen, much safer
Can't use clen, haven't been drug tested yet but it can cause a false positive for amphetamines. The jail doesn't send the screenings out, you fail you go into a cell , or so I hear and don't really want to to risk it. I can't take benedryl, bronkaid, and a lot of OTC medicines. **** I couldn't eat a poppy seed bagel of wanted to, can make you piss hot for opiates.

DNP is also supposed to be more muscle sparing then T3. That stuff will waste you away.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you show me one case of ephedrine being the only factor in someone's death? That, I guarantee, you can't.

I can, however, show you multiple reports of people trying to commit suicide with ephedrine and swallowing a couple hundred pills at once....and surviving with no long term side effects. This is why I am just saying it would be interesting to find a single report saying it was the only factor in someone's death.

Anyway, I'm not saying you're wrong or arguing with you. What I'm trying to point out is that your experience and you knowledge aren't on the same page yet.

Let's just use ephedrine as an example, because I don't want to get banned for too much DNP discussion.

Let's say 200 mg of ephedrine will kill 25% of the population. And let's say 25% of those people will have heart palpitations starting as low as 50 mg.

And let's say you've never used ephedrine, but you've read a lot about it.

With all this knowledge, would you start at 200 mg per day right off the bat as your first dose? Or would you start at maybe, 20 mg/day and see how you tolerate it, and build up to 50 and make sure you don't get palipitations?

Now, let's assume ephedrine has a 36 hour half life (which isn't 100% true of DNP btw - nobody knows what the half life is, but 36 hours seems to be the dogma in the bodybuilding community) - and you are dosing 1X every 24 hours (2/3 half life).

This means that if you take 20 mg/day for 11 days, you will achieve a level that peaks at 60 mg after your 20 mg dose and drops to 40 mg, at which point you dose another 20 mg and get back to 60. Steady state as you say.

So, you could use ephedrine at 20 mg for 11 days and see how well you tolerate it. At 14 you'd have a good idea that you can tolerate 40-60 mg steady state levels.

What if, you'd never used ephedrine and it had this 36 hour half life, and you had this great idea (academically) to short circuit the build-up and just go straight into steady state by taking a 60 mg dose today, then 20 mg every day after that?

That COULD work great. It may save you about 9-10 pills and 9-10 days worth of time. Way to go.

But what if you're in that 25% of 25% and you don't know it because you've never used it? You take that 60 mg dose and suddenly have SEVERE palpitations because you are 20-30% above your tolerance limit.

Now, the problem is, it's gonna be 36 hours for you to get 30 mg out of your system. So you're stuck for 20+ hours with severe palpitations. If you get through it, are you going to take your second dose? Will the cycle be effective?

So, the point is - what's good on paper doesn't always translate into a good real-life idea. The person above will have a different story when they go to use ephedrine a second time around - they will know they can tolerate the 60 mg levels, so then maybe it's less risky.

Disclaimer: nobody was harmed by ephedrine in this post and all of the numbers and facts have been made up and changed in order to protect the innocent. Nothing in this post is factual or constitutes advice.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here
cbsnews.com/news/how-hydroxycut-stays-in-business-despite-deaths-recalls-and-a-class-action-suit/

How many threads about ECA stacks are there? People always look for a shortcut. I've read where guys were taking 800 mg to almost a gram of DNP. Now that's not wise.

5 mg/kg at 110F (43C)

I'm around 100 kg give or take... That gives me a lot of wiggle room. I'm nowhere near the lethal dose.
Interesting news story - but they state that "twice their products have killed people" but there is no reference to this - if that actually happened, they would have explained if they were any kind of journalist. Rule #1 - if it bleeds, it leads.

Again, keep in mind, using your half life and dosing scheme, 600 mg/day will lead to peak levels of 1800 mg, or 18 mg/kg with your math. Not as much wiggle room as you think.

I'm not against short cuts or anything. What I am saying is, you don't get it yet. You have just enough knowledge to think you know it all, but you're just starting out.

KNB542

Awards
Can you show me one case of ephedrine being the only factor in someone's death? That, I guarantee, you can't.

I can, however, show you multiple reports of people trying to commit suicide with ephedrine and swallowing a couple hundred pills at once....and surviving with no long term side effects. This is why I am just saying it would be interesting to find a single report saying it was the only factor in someone's death.

Anyway, I'm not saying you're wrong or arguing with you. What I'm trying to point out is that your experience and you knowledge aren't on the same page yet.

Let's just use ephedrine as an example, because I don't want to get banned for too much DNP discussion.

Let's say 200 mg of ephedrine will kill 25% of the population. And let's say 25% of those people will have heart palpitations starting as low as 50 mg.

And let's say you've never used ephedrine, but you've read a lot about it.

With all this knowledge, would you start at 200 mg per day right off the bat as your first dose? Or would you start at maybe, 20 mg/day and see how you tolerate it, and build up to 50 and make sure you don't get palipitations?

Now, let's assume ephedrine has a 36 hour half life (which isn't 100% true of DNP btw - nobody knows what the half life is, but 36 hours seems to be the dogma in the bodybuilding community) - and you are dosing 1X every 24 hours (2/3 half life).

This means that if you take 20 mg/day for 11 days, you will achieve a level that peaks at 60 mg after your 20 mg dose and drops to 40 mg, at which point you dose another 20 mg and get back to 60. Steady state as you say.

So, you could use ephedrine at 20 mg for 11 days and see how well you tolerate it. At 14 you'd have a good idea that you can tolerate 40-60 mg steady state levels.

What if, you'd never used ephedrine and it had this 36 hour half life, and you had this great idea (academically) to short circuit the build-up and just go straight into steady state by taking a 60 mg dose today, then 20 mg every day after that?

That COULD work great. It may save you about 9-10 pills and 9-10 days worth of time. Way to go.

But what if you're in that 25% of 25% and you don't know it because you've never used it? You take that 60 mg dose and suddenly have SEVERE palpitations because you are 20-30% above your tolerance limit.

Now, the problem is, it's gonna be 36 hours for you to get 30 mg out of your system. So you're stuck for 20+ hours with severe palpitations. If you get through it, are you going to take your second dose? Will the cycle be effective?

So, the point is - what's good on paper doesn't always translate into a good real-life idea. The person above will have a different story when they go to use ephedrine a second time around - they will know they can tolerate the 60 mg levels, so then maybe it's less risky.

Disclaimer: nobody was harmed by ephedrine in this post and all of the numbers and facts have been made up and changed in order to protect the innocent. Nothing in this post is factual or constitutes advice.
Nah man I get what you're saying. I've actually taken DNP before but it wasnt for an extended period of time and had no adverse reaction.

If you're not allowed to talk about DNP I guess a mod should shut this down, my apologies.

I tried to do a lot of research and I guess my main point is anything when taken in a controlled manner won't kill you. The guy with the bro comment kinda set me off after reading about the compound for a few hours. I decided to do it and was just trying to see if anyone else had a positive experience at the type of doses I was saying.

Sorry if I came out as harsh, did construction all day with 4 hours of sleep of the last two nights.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here

5 mg/kg at 110F (43C)

Yes, becuase CBS news is definitely the most reliable source for science-based supplement research and information.

See my post on the demonstrated safety of EC/ECA, and show me something similar for DNP if you can.

Here's some good reading on DNP if you haven't read it already:
To date, there have been 62 published deaths in the medical literature attributed to DNP...

Nowadays, DNP is sold mostly over the internet under a number of different names such as ‘DNP’, ‘Dinosan’, ‘Dnoc’, ‘Solfo Black’, ‘Nitrophen’, ‘Aldifen’ and ‘Chemox’. The chemical is a yellow crystalline powder that has a sweet, musty odour and is soluble in water. The dose of DNP per capsule varies from website to website but it is most commonly sold as either 100- or 200-mg capsules. Some internet sites have DNP available in bulk quantities, allowing users to purchase kilograms of DNP powder or hundreds/thousands of DNP-containing tablets, as well as offering free anabolic steroids and thyroxine to use in combination with the DNP [5, 19].

Websites often offer some advice for users around the use of DNP, although this is often targeted towards bodybuilders rather than for generic weight loss. A typical regimen would include starting with one capsule of DNP for the first few days followed by increasing doses to a recommended maximum of 400 mg/day, which is then used for up to 2 weeks in duration [5, 19]. These regimens may also include the use of anabolic steroids and/or thyroxine to increase muscle bulk. There is also the suggestion that ‘crystalline’ DNP is more potent than ‘regular’ DNP and therefore users should ensure they are aware of which type they are using and additionally, should limit the dose of crystalline DNP to no more than 200 mg/day. These websites additionally describe the potential toxicity associated with the use of DNP including the potential for hyperthermia and death. Advice is provided to users on how to prevent hyperthermia developing, including use of air conditioning/fans and only exercising in cool areas whilst on the DNP phase of a ‘treatment cycle’ and carrying a thermometer to monitor body temperature [5]. They recommend that should body temperature rise above 38.9°C (102°F), the user should ‘lower the DNP dose, take a very cold bath and ensure adequate hydration with water and juice-based drinks’.

The marketed and desired beneficial effect of weight loss is reportedly not rapid enough for some individuals, and therefore they may take higher and potentially toxic doses in order to hasten the weight loss effects [20, 21]. Additionally, there have been a number of recent fatalities due to intentional ingestion of DNP as suicide attempts [4, 22]...

Ingestion is currently the most common route of exposure to the drug leading to death. The lowest published lethal human oral dose of DNP is 4.3 mg/kg [76]; the doses reported in the published acute and suicidal fatalities range from 2.8 g to an estimated 5 g. The highest reported dose taken in acute overdose associated with survival was a woman who took 2.4 g with no complications [70]...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/
Reading through that, there is a reported case of death from only 4.3mg/kg, which comes out to only ~390mg for a 200lb individual.

Additionally, someone died from taking 12.3g DNP over 44 days, or ~280mg/day for 44 days. Granted, 44 days is just over 6 weeks, which is a bit of a long time to use this, but still.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27166706

There isn't much "wiggle room" here, and it seems that sometimes it doesn't really take much at all to have some very, very serious adverse effects to say the least.

Edit: Your suggested dosing scheme of 800mg/day puts you well into potentially dangerous territory, especially considering it is crystalline you say. Additionally, your plan of 2-3 caps (lets go with 3 caps/day) for 3 weeks puts you at 12.6g DNP over 21 days, or more total DNP than what killed someone in less than half the time.

KNB542

Awards
Interesting news story - but they state that "twice their products have killed people" but there is no reference to this - if that actually happened, they would have explained if they were any kind of journalist. Rule #1 - if it bleeds, it leads.

Again, keep in mind, using your half life and dosing scheme, 600 mg/day will lead to peak levels of 1800 mg, or 18 mg/kg with your math. Not as much wiggle room as you think.

I'm not against short cuts or anything. What I am saying is, you don't get it yet. You have just enough knowledge to think you know it all, but you're just starting out.
I was gonna drop down to 450 or 300 what is actual DNP after the first dose

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah man I get what you're saying. I've actually taken DNP before but it wasnt for an extended period of time and had no adverse reaction.

If you're not allowed to talk about DNP I guess a mod should shut this down, my apologies.

I tried to do a lot of research and I guess my main point is anything when taken in a controlled manner won't kill you. The guy with the bro comment kinda set me off after reading about the compound for a few hours. I decided to do it and was just trying to see if anyone else had a positive experience at the type of doses I was saying.

Sorry if I came out as harsh, did construction all day with 4 hours of sleep of the last two nights.
No apologies necessary - it's just a touchy subject. These are public threads and someone could come along and read this that isn't even a member of the board and say, "Oh, what's this?" and then kill themselves just because we said something thinking everyone who would read it had a certain level of understanding.

Plus, we don't like to see our members die - especially new members with less than 100 posts. It's not really our "thing"

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna drop down to 450 or 300 what is actual DNP after the first dose
The references I posted suggested actually using LESS crystalline DNP, not more. Please do more research and read through what I posted. We're trying to help you and look out for your safety and well-being here.

KNB542

Awards
The references I posted suggested actually using LESS crystalline DNP, not more. Please do more research and read through what I posted. We're trying to help you and look out for your safety and well-being here.
I don't wanna sound rude when I say this but that just discredits your reference. Look up the difference between the two types. Crystal DNP has sodium so mg for mg 200 mg of crystal DNP might only be 150 mg of actual DNP because the other 50mg are Na molecules.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't wanna sound rude when I say this but that just discredits your reference. Look up the difference between the two types. Crystal DNP has sodium so mg for mg 200 mg of crystal DNP might only be 150 mg of actual DNP because the other 50mg are Na molecules.
Have you even read through the source? For one, it was only a mention of a common "suggestion" often given when using crystal DNP due to people claiming that it is more potent than "regular" DNP. Due to this potential concern, and the very small "window" of "safe" doses, it's better to use caution here. Also, disregarding the whole crystal DNP vs regular DNP, your proposed dosing schemes still involve taking very large amounts of DNP, both in doses that have been shown to have the potential to be acutely lethal, as well as a higher total dose than what was found to be lethal over 44 days, but you're proposing doing it in only 21 days, or only less than half of that time.

KNB542

Awards
This is just turning into arguments... I mentioned the crystal vs regular because that was YOUR main point in your reply which in actuality is totally false.

Im just gonna run at 3 caps a day and drop the dose if the sides are unbearable. At 3 that should be roughly 450 mg a day. Even your article says 400 mg is alright and there are various reports of people using 600+ but apparently the sides become hell

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just turning into arguments... I mentioned the crystal vs regular because that was YOUR main point in your reply which in actuality is totally false.

Im just gonna run at 3 caps a day and drop the dose if the sides are unbearable. At 3 that should be roughly 450 mg a day. Even your article says 400 mg is alright and there are various reports of people using 600+ but apparently the sides become hell
Actually, the article is in no way condoning the use of DNP at all, yet alone at above 400mg. I don't know if you are just so adamant that you're reading it improperly, or if you just lack basic reading comprehension skills.

If you actually read the source, you will see that this information was under the heading "The Role of the Internet in Sourcing and Supplying Dinitrophenol" and what was contained there was simply information on how people often use DNP and INTERNET RECOMMENDATIONS, not medical or scientific/evidenced-based recommendations. Additionally, even then, it says 400mg/day for up to 2 weeks, yet you mentioned 450mg/day for up to 3 weeks, or 12.5% more each day for 50% longer, giving you over 68% more total DNP. Yes, there are reports of people using upwards of 600mg and not dying, but there are also reports of people using less than 400mg, either acutely or over a period of time, and dying, so exercise extreme caution.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
With anything I take, I usually start with half the recommended dosage . Asses how your body reacts and work your way up.

When I started the EC stack, I started at 12 mg of Ephedrine, same with strong pre workouts. The stuff you are talking about taking is very strong, I would also probably see a doctor after a week and get assessed .

hanslifts

Awards
This thread is ridiculous man. Just ****ing workout more, restrict calories, do two a days, hell, even three a days. But DNP, come on man, that's just stupid. And lazy.

Reactions: Nac
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol. I do think to OP is feeling attacked and digging in. It isn't like you can't survive this, but there are a lot of issues that need to be considered.

Another thing to keep in mind....buying this stuff often requires using potentially shady sourcing techniques. All it takes is for you to get a week source and you are taking 100 mg when it should be 200. Then, the next time around you order from the same source or a different source and get a strong batch and now every 200 mg is 300 mg. This means the first time you think you can tolerate 600 mg when you take 3 pills...but those 3 pills are only 300 mg, not 600. Next time around you take 3 pills and get 1200 mg, thinking you are taking 600 mg, and now you are 4x the levels you previously had.

In other words....almost anything can go wrong. Be careful.

BTW - muscleupchron is one of the most knowledgable and caring guys on this board. The more time you spend here, the more you will respect his opinion, I can voucher for that.

At the end of the day, the point is, welcome to the board and we hope you stick around for a long while.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But...is fat loss really this important? I mean...its fukin fat loss. Its not like considering DNP as a last resort cancer treatment (not to trivialise cancer treatment).

Risk is obviously relative, so maybe in some sense Im a hypocrite. But, this whole thing reminds me a little of the decision to use arecoline as a supplemental "tool", excepting DNP is that but full potato.

Its
Just
Body
Fat

Lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But...is fat loss really this important? I mean...its fukin fat loss. Its not like considering DNP as a last resort cancer treatment (not to trivialise cancer treatment).

Risk is obviously relative, so maybe in some sense Im a hypocrite. But, this whole thing reminds me a little of the decision to use arecoline as a supplemental "tool", excepting DNP is that but full potato.

Its
Just
Body
Fat

Lol
I know what you mean. It doesn't even seem like he has any real reason he has to lose a lot of fat quickly that would even come close to justifying the risk. It's not like he's in crunch time for a competitive show, a photoshoot, movie role, or even something like a vacation or wedding he wants to get in shape for. It's just "I'm bored and want to lose some fat, so let's take this potentially lethal compound." Why?

Reactions: Nac
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm seeing a pattern of poor decisions here...
House arrest - check
Random jail drug tests - check
Seeks advice on a very dangerous compound, won't listen to advice - check

You just keep doing you OP! You' d got all the right answers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 5
slicer89 Pro Bodybuilding 3