Alpha Yohimbine

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Been taking it lately not consistent though just in samples of bloodshred raw, and it doesnt affect me negatively so im about to stock up on some for fat loss goals.

My question is what will the honest difference be between a product with 3mg alpha yohimbine per cap (olympus labs) and a product with 3mg per cap plus 4mg bioperine (evomuse alphaburn)

Will the bioperine really make a difference as far as ingredient digestion and effectiveness? Reason im asking is olympus version is B1G1 from nutriverse

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how great the difference is, but I do know Evomuse version works very well. I am sure OL does too though

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for the blr, 2 scoops will make you feel like you've just snorted half a gram of coke

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X 2 for Evomuse Alphaburn. I am sure the others are quality too just haven't tried them.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS also makes alpha yohimbine. 90 caps a bottle.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I realize a lot of company's sell the ingredient. My only question here is how much the bioperine impacts the effectiveness of said ingredient

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 bucks for a bottle to try it out isn't bad.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ay is strong stuff I personally don't think bioperine would make that much of a difference bro

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have the Evomuse 8mg caps but about 1/3-1/2ish feels about the same as OL 3mg cap. I will say, Evomuse 8mg is wayyyyy too much. It's strong AF

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for the blr, 2 scoops will make you feel like you've just snorted half a gram of coke
Seriously though, it hits me so hard that it makes me feel like I have a cold but it works so damn well that I love using it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I realize a lot of company's sell the ingredient. My only question here is how much the bioperine impacts the effectiveness of said ingredient
Just throwing out a much cheaper option so you can experiment. AY is strong, I don't know how much of a difference it actually makes and if it's worth that much extra money in this case.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Here is some data on Yohimbine from the Tam 2001 study (which costs $35, so only useless abstract avail for free):

The pharmacology of Yohimbine (Tam. 2001): If you want to use it appropriately, you will obviously have to know something about its bioavailability (20-30%, orally), its half-life (15-50 min) and the time it takes for the serum levels to achive maximal concentrations (20-40 min). Furthermore you should keep in mind that the ingestion of food will blunt all the neat "fat burning effects" of Yohimbine. To make the most of your Yohimbine, you should thus use it fasted and refrain from eating for at least 2h after the ingestion.
So, will Piperine help? Maybe. But if you boost the bio-availability, you may have to use / be able to do with less, so I would start LOW. Typical "Non-Piperine" dosage for fat loss is 0.2mg/kg (Soccer Player study) ie. 20mg for a 220lb guy.

Buying bulk Piperine is always a good thing to have on hand. Or cheap out and add a ton of Ground Black Pepper.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been taking it lately not consistent though just in samples of bloodshred raw, and it doesnt affect me negatively so im about to stock up on some for fat loss goals.

My question is what will the honest difference be between a product with 3mg alpha yohimbine per cap (olympus labs) and a product with 3mg per cap plus 4mg bioperine (evomuse alphaburn)

Will the bioperine really make a difference as far as ingredient digestion and effectiveness? Reason im asking is olympus version is B1G1 from nutriverse
Generally bioperine will help increase the bioavailability of ingredients. This is why you see it added to a lot of supplements. You can also check out TA2-Max, which is an Alpha Y product.

If you add it to your cart, you get 20% off an then an additional 5% with coupon AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/ta-2-max-by-performax-labs/