Alphamax XT and Ep1c

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I just saw nutraplanet is running a promotion OL Ep1C, has anybody ran this with alphamax XT? i'm currently running XT with x gels but i've got another bottle that i got in a deal and thought i might try that with ep1c after the x gels run.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EP1C the epicatechin supplement? That should be fine, and even go well with, AlphaMax XT. I haven't ran the two together, but I think I have ran at least one product that contains epicatechin while also using AlphaMax XT, but sometimes I confuse when I actually used what, haha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran them together and had great results. Running alphamaxt xt alone for me gets me good results and throwing in the ep1c unleashed really boosts it and makes a killer stack. I'd definitely recommend it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running them together. There is nothing that would negatively impact the results. Since you have ran AlphaMax XT before, you should be able to tell how the Epic treats you. However, you may want to run AlphaMax XT for the first 4 weeks, introduce Epic at the 5th week, so they will overlap for 4 weeks.

Weeks 1-8 - AlphaMax XT
Weeks 5-12 - Epic

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, so far i'm really happy with alphamax xt, it's definitely my favourite test booster so far, but thought the ep1c would be a nice addition to do a little bit of a recomp for summer. thanks for helping out guys

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, so far i'm really happy with alphamax xt, it's definitely my favourite test booster so far, but thought the ep1c would be a nice addition to do a little bit of a recomp for summer. thanks for helping out guys

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys

I just saw nutraplanet is running a promotion OL Ep1C, has anybody ran this with alphamax XT? i'm currently running XT with x gels but i've got another bottle that i got in a deal and thought i might try that with ep1c after the x gels run.
How are you liking the alphamax xt and x-gels? how much are you running and what day are you in? I ask cuz I'm running the same stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you liking the alphamax xt and x-gels? how much are you running and what day are you in? I ask cuz I'm running the same stack.
When I have ran this stack in the past, AlphaMax XT as directed and 1 gram of ArA. I may have done 1.5 grams of ArA. I had nice results.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I have ran this stack in the past, AlphaMax XT as directed and 1 gram of ArA. I may have done 1.5 grams of ArA. I had nice results.
Nice. I'm running the same 1g or 4 caps xgels and alpha as directed

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm running the same 1g or 4 caps xgels and alpha as directed
This is my favorite natural stack - 8 weeks of Alphamax XT and X-Gels is incredible.

OP - how long are you planning on running X-Gels? If you run a full 8 weeks of Alphamax XT and the standard 50 days of X-gels, you could definitely add in the EP1C after completing the X-gels and finish the last 3-4 weeks of Alphamax XT with EP1C - that would be a solid setup

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my favorite natural stack - 8 weeks of Alphamax XT and X-Gels is incredible.

OP - how long are you planning on running X-Gels? If you run a full 8 weeks of Alphamax XT and the standard 50 days of X-gels, you could definitely add in the EP1C after completing the X-gels and finish the last 3-4 weeks of Alphamax XT with EP1C - that would be a solid setup
Great to hear. I'm on day 21 so almost half way :)

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm only getting back now. I really liked this stack, i can't really say enough about the pumps on this stack. I started running x gels at 4 a day, then bumped it up to 5 a day later on. the pumps are so good it actually hurts. The alphamax did a really good job in cutting out some fat, so it works really well for a recomp. The only negative i would say was that my strength kind of plateaued at a stage. That could be more diet and sleep related as well though. But overall a great stack

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm only getting back now. I really liked this stack, i can't really say enough about the pumps on this stack. I started running x gels at 4 a day, then bumped it up to 5 a day later on. the pumps are so good it actually hurts. The alphamax did a really good job in cutting out some fat, so it works really well for a recomp. The only negative i would say was that my strength kind of plateaued at a stage. That could be more diet and sleep related as well though. But overall a great stack

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've just finished my x gels and alphamax run. Think i'll probably take a break now for 4 weeks and then run alphamax with ep1c for 8 weeks to see how it goes. I was running ep1c now after finishing alphamax, but i'm rather going to wait to run them both together in 4 weeks time to see how it goes

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One other question i had when stacking alphamax, has anybody ever stacked bps androcrine with alphamax? I don't know if that's a good idea, but i was super impressed with androcrine so wondered how that would go with alpha?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished my x gels and alphamax run. Think i'll probably take a break now for 4 weeks and then run alphamax with ep1c for 8 weeks to see how it goes. I was running ep1c now after finishing alphamax, but i'm rather going to wait to run them both together in 4 weeks time to see how it goes
That'll be a nice stack for sure. How did the X-Gels and Alphamax XT treat you?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
One other question i had when stacking alphamax, has anybody ever stacked bps androcrine with alphamax? I don't know if that's a good idea, but i was super impressed with androcrine so wondered how that would go with alpha?
I've never used andocrine personally, but you shouldn't have any issues stacking a topical laxo product with Alphamax XT. If you have it on hand you could even consider adding it to your Ep1c/Alphamax XT stack too

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked the stack. to give you a quick run down, i started cutting calories out and my weight still went up and i actually leaned out a bit which was really good. The strength gains were good, but kind of stopped after a while. Into the second bottle of alpha, you kind of walk around with this pumped feeling all the time which i really liked. I kind of felt a bit more aggressive, but i don't think that's the alpha, i was going through a lot of stuff in my personal life, so i'm going to blame it on that rather! uhm, negatives, the libido boost is almost irritating in a way, i would want to jump on any girl i saw, haha. Overall, you can't go wrong with this, i'd recommend it for anyone. I'm ordering my next batch of alphamax already.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used andocrine personally, but you shouldn't have any issues stacking a topical laxo product with Alphamax XT. If you have it on hand you could even consider adding it to your Ep1c/Alphamax XT stack too
Thanks for the idea, might give it a shot to see how it goes, but i'm definitely going with alpha and ep1c on the next run