Off-cycle recommendations

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been running the before cycles for the past three months, using OL sup3r PCT as a PCT / natural test booster and ar1macare as liver support / AI. Going into June, I'm intending to take a break from OL's sup3r PCT and ar1macare to allow my tolerances and hormones to reset. I've done some research into on/off recommendations for these two products and OL has recommended a 2-1 on-off split for them.

I'm aware that even with natural test boosters there is likely to be some level of PCT required. During this break, what supplements would you recommend to help me keep my gains or preferably continue to grow?

March

Olympus labs sup3r pct (3/4 dosing)
Olympus labs ar1macare pro (3/4 dosing)
Olympus labs ep1c
PEScience anabeta elite
SNS Inhibit E

April

Olympus labs ep1c
Serious nutrition barracuda
Inhibit E

May

Olympus labs ep1c
PEScience anabeta elite
DAA
SNS Inhibit E

Thank you

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I'm confused. What cycles have you ran, exactly?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Id choose K1ngs blood over sup3r pct. just sayin.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm confused. What cycles have you ran, exactly?
I ran each of the above in the stated month

i.e.

In March i was on:

Olympus labs ep1c
PEScience anabeta elite
SNS Inhibit E

In April i was on:

Olympus labs ep1c
Inhibit E

In May i ran:

Olympus labs ep1c
PEScience anabeta elite
DAA
SNS Inhibit E

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a PCT. You haven't used anything hormonal.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id choose K1ngs blood over sup3r pct. just sayin.
Will do. The plan is to switch to K1ngs blood when I go back 'on-cycle'. Both k1ngs blood and sup3r pct have horny goat's weed in them which is why I didn't start a bottle of k1ngs blood immediately

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't need a PCT. You haven't used anything hormonal.
Really? Tbh i'm not really sure whether natural t boosters and suicide AIs count as being hormonal or not. Whilst they aren't anabolic steroids or prohormones they still affect your hormone levels and other natural anabolics and hormone-affecting products like Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite recommend taking a 4 week break after usage which is why Ifigured my consumption of longjack , horny goat's weed , abieta and androsta would mean I should take a break and maybe take something to ease my hormones back to normality.

Also, I'd appreciate any advice on how long this break needs to be or if theres anything I can do to speed up my body's readjusting

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Really? Tbh i'm not really sure whether natural t boosters and suicide AIs count as being hormonal or not. Whilst they aren't anabolic steroids or prohormones they still affect your hormone levels and other natural anabolics and hormone-affecting products like Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite recommend taking a 4 week break after usage which is why Ifigured my consumption of longjack , horny goat's weed , abieta and androsta would mean I should take a break and maybe take something to ease my hormones back to normality.

Also, I'd appreciate any advice on how long this break needs to be or if theres anything I can do to speed up my body's readjusting
They don't suppress your natural testosterone production. Therefore, they don't require a PCT.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty confused, however I'll take a stab at it...

With diminishing returns being a possible problem. I would look into running 8 weeks of something like MassMax XT or Xgels. Either one of those would be something a little different for you. MassMax XT has shown to add lean mass, increase strength, decrease fat, and increase vascularity. ArA Xgels can add strength, pump, vascularity, etc as well. They can be stacked also, however I suggest trying each solo first.

Then after those 8 weeks look back into the K1ngs Blood that was mentioned or Alphamax XT, etc.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I ran each of the above in the stated month

i.e.

In March i was on:

Olympus labs ep1c
PEScience anabeta elite
SNS Inhibit E

In April i was on:

Olympus labs ep1c
Inhibit E

In May i ran:

Olympus labs ep1c
PEScience anabeta elite
DAA
SNS Inhibit E
...you don't need to run a PCT for OTC PCT products.