Arimistane use

Curiouskid

Awards
I'm a college athlete looking to put on some size this summer while maintaining a lean cut look. My roommates been using arimistane and suggested I use it to help bulk up. I don't use any other supplements right now and I'm also concerned because I drink like a college kid too. Is arimistane a safe supplement to start using in my training?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I'm a college athlete looking to put on some size this summer while maintaining a lean cut look. My roommates been using arimistane and suggested I use it to help bulk up. I don't use any other supplements right now and I'm also concerned because I drink like a college kid too. Is arimistane a safe supplement to start using in my training?
You don't need it pal just eat and TRAIN. If u are in college u will have high test levels due to your age. I wouldn't be taking anything like arimistane at your age even tho it's sides are mild if u can't stop drinking it'll be a bad combo

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with Dz23 - if you're in college you're best off putting your money toward food. How old are you? And how long have you been training?

Arimistane has its benefits, but I've always found it to be more harmful than beneficial. Arimistane can dry out your joints and cause joint stiffness which is what happened with me when using it in the past. It can be helpful for strength and maintaining a lean/dry look, but chances are that at your age it wouldn't be too significant of a difference. If you're researching arimistane, I would also read up on Alphamax XT. It's a natural anabolic product that can increase test and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Again, probably not necessary since you're in college, but it also contains forskolin and ashwagandha which can help improve body composition and rest/recovery

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. You should always look toward your diet first and make sure it's in check. A natural anabolic that would be good for putting on some size would be anabeta elite by pes. I'd recommend checking it out.

TSMilliner

Awards
Agreed with the others. You should always look toward your diet first and make sure it's in check. A natural anabolic that would be good for putting on some size would be anabeta elite by pes. I'd recommend checking it out.
+1 for ABE

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like arimistane but you should cycle off every 8 weeks or so anyway. In terms of natty supplements look into those listed above and also check out follidrone 2. It has a wide array of benefits but is also able to help provide recomp like effects in terms of putting on some lbm but also leaning out. Natty supplements can help but just make sure your diet and training are in check first. Be careful with the drinking too!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32