looking for xgels uk/germany sale

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Look up enhanced athlete arachidonic acid, they seem to have the best value price per mg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look up enhanced athlete arachidonic acid, they seem to have the best value price per mg
Nah man.. I purchased 2 bottles from Enhanced Athletes. In powder form, the yield is only 10% unlike 40% from X-gels or X-factor.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Nah man.. I purchased 2 bottles from Enhanced Athletes. In powder form, the yield is only 10% unlike 40% from X-gels or X-factor.
Where'd you get that info? I've heard there's pretty much no difference between them

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where'd you get that info? I've heard there's pretty much no difference between them
There are wholesalers selling it online. They clearly mention the yield from Powder vs Gels. You may also want to check the ArA guide in our forum.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There are wholesalers selling it online. They clearly mention the yield from Powder vs Gels. You may also want to check the ArA guide in our forum.
Well, you just save me a trip to burn city! Looks like I'll be buying x-gels, cheers buddy!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not take more than 6 caps a day, start at like 4 caps. This stuff will hammer you when you sleep. I feel like someone beat me to death right now with my body all inflamed.