PURE Forskolin-95

hentai7337

Awards
Everytime I read about Forskolean, people recommend from OL or PES, but there is also from PURE which cost just the half of the other two. anyone tried it and make a comparison?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not. I typically just use PES's because i know it's quality and well dosed. I would give PURE a shot though and see if it works for you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime I read about Forskolean, people recommend from OL or PES, but there is also from PURE which cost just the half of the other two. anyone tried it and make a comparison?
It's only 20% forskolin which is why they use 250mg to supply 50mg of actual forskolin. Lower percentage extracts often cause GI distress which is why people opt for forslean 95% forskolin-both found in OL and PES products.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might not enjoy running to the john blowing up the bowl so much.

Stick to 95%.

APC80

APC80

Awards
It's only 20% forskolin which is why they use 250mg to supply 50mg of actual forskolin. Lower percentage extracts often cause GI distress which is why people opt for forslean 95% forskolin-both found in OL and PES products.
They do a 95% forskolin product but they're only 25mg caps whereas PES are 50mg so defeats the purpose of being half the price.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
PURE is g2g for forskolin 95, I haven't used it but I got my partner some and she says it's on par with PES's

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It says 95% Forskolin on the website and in the supplement shop descriptions?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It says 95% Forskolin on the website and in the supplement shop descriptions?
All I saw was the 20%. Either way PES now sells forskolin plus which has an additional ingredient. I'm all for cost per serving but I'm also a supporter of reliable brands. To each his own.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, 95% forskolin is way overblown. The ONLY time I have ever had GI issues with forskolin was using 100 mg of 95% extract/day. I've used it a few times and had issues maybe 2X and maybe 2X with no issues...so take it for what it's worth.

In contrast, I've used forskolin 20% up to 1,000 mg (yielding 200 mg of foskolin) and had no issues whatsoever. I've used 20% extracts for over a decade and never had a problem.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I saw was the 20%. Either way PES now sells forskolin plus which has an additional ingredient. I'm all for cost per serving but I'm also a supporter of reliable brands. To each his own.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big PES fan too. I'm just curious about the Pure brand Foskolin because they're a lot cheaper but look to have the same percentage of Forskolin in their product

hentai7337

Awards
its not right ,one cap pes forskolin has also 25mg , one serving (2 caps) has 50mg, i used one bottle and started my second today, gi issues i had only in the beginning but i dont really know if it has an effect on me. i took 100mg as 4 times 25mg a day

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big PES fan too. I'm just curious about the Pure brand Foskolin because they're a lot cheaper but look to have the same percentage of Forskolin in their product
Yeah, well, I always wonder why anyone would buy forskolin by itself from PES when you can get Shift from them for just a couple bucks more. Their F95 pricing is way too high. But, that's just like, my opinion and stuff.