ECY Stack - AnabolicMinds.com

ECY Stack

1. New Member

ECY Stack

I've read that insulin blunts the fat burning effects of yohimbine, so would the addition of the Y to my EC stack be useless if I'm on a cutting diet where I am eating a good 200g of carbs a day? I'd be taking the Y with carb meals, too. I know that I could take it before breakfast and do morning cardio, but I have no intention of doing fasted state cardio. What do you guy think?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

not sure, I was under the impression that one should limit their fat intake, not carbs necessarily, when using yohimbine.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

EC works better in a low fat enviroment, Y works better when insulin is low and/or controlled.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    EC works better in a low fat enviroment, Y works better when insulin is low and/or controlled.
    ah hah, I am backwards thanks
  5. New Member

when im taking E/C x3 a day do i need the caffine everytime or can I just take the Caffine and Ephederine once in the morning then Ephederine alone the rest of the day?
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliewat
    when im taking E/C x3 a day do i need the caffine everytime or can I just take the Caffine and Ephederine once in the morning then Ephederine alone the rest of the day?
    Take the caffeine every time. Caffeine has a half life of somewhere between 4-8 hours, but regardless, you need a a higher concentration in your system for the ephedrine to be effective for fat loss. The difference between ephedrine alone versus E+C for effectiveness in fat loss is huge. If you don't want to take additional caffeine because you are still feeling hyped up, you can either reduce your dose of caffeine to 100mg or more appropriately cut done to twice daily dosing (separating doses by at least 4 hrs.) Hope this helps.
  7. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

I'm about to go on a relatively short cut in about a week or two and I already have everything that I'm going to be using.
    I'm gonna stack lipo-6 liquicaps, vasopro, and GXR. My question is this: I've seen people reporting dosing ephedrine at 12.5-25 mg but is that 2-3 times per day or total ED?
  8. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    I'm about to go on a relatively short cut in about a week or two and I already have everything that I'm going to be using.
    I'm gonna stack lipo-6 liquicaps, vasopro, and GXR. My question is this: I've seen people reporting dosing ephedrine at 12.5-25 mg but is that 2-3 times per day or total ED?
    I dose 200 mgs caffeine with 25 mgs ephedrine 3 times a day when on the stack. So, daily total is 600 mgs caffeine and 75 mgs ephedrine. If this is your first time using an EC stack, try to keep your dosages on the lower end, everyone reacts differently. Good luck!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Is there ANY benefit to subbing out E for Y?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I stop the ECY stack while coming off a keto diet?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 09:58 AM
  2. Bronkaid dosing in an ECA/ECY stack
    By elementrip in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:45 AM
  3. ECY stack and cardio...dont want to blow up heart!
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 12:55 PM
  4. ECY stack dosages
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 10:20 PM
  5. Best price on sups for a ECY stack
    By toastynoodles in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 09:51 AM