nutraplanet?

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
placed an order with nutra last sunday and haven't received shipping info. emailed them and have yet to receive a response. ever since they were bought out i have had a few similar equally ****ty experiences with them. anyone else have similar problems? i don't see myself ordering from them anymore

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I emailed them two weeks ago about a product and they never replied lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
placed an order with nutra last sunday and haven't received shipping info. emailed them and have yet to receive a response. ever since they were bought out i have had a few similar equally ****ty experiences with them. anyone else have similar problems? i don't see myself ordering from them anymore
I emailed them two weeks ago about a product and they never replied lol
Have either of you tried to reach out to me or NutraPlanet15 with your order numbers and problems?
We are direct communication to help fix and solve your problems. Please shoot NutraPlanet15 a DM/PM and we will get right to work to help solve your issues. Include your email address and order # please

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will call them on monday or tuesday.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will call them on monday or tuesday.
Why not shoot NutraPlanet15 a DM with your problem. This way we can look into it sooner then that, and fix the mistake.
If you want to send me the problem, order # and email. I will personally forward it over to him for a quicker turnaround.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Send me a pm on here and I will look into this right away

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It baffles me that people have these issues since the switch in ownership. I have ordered a half dozen times or so since and never had an issue.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet has gotten so bad for delayed shipping. I ordered com may 13th and it's still processing. 3 emails sent and no reply. Very frustrating.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Knock on wood, I have never had any issues ordering or quick shipping with old or new ownership. I have a order put in last night, I will update going forward.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet has gotten so bad for delayed shipping. I ordered com may 13th and it's still processing. 3 emails sent and no reply. Very frustrating.
Have you PM'd NutraPlanet15 regarding your order?
You could always send me your order #, email and invoice and i could send it right over to him to get it looked into.
I will shoot him a message to take a look at your order bud.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you PM'd NutraPlanet15 regarding your order?
You could always send me your order #, email and invoice and i could send it right over to him to get it looked into.
I will shoot him a message to take a look at your order bud.
After seeing this thread I just did, thanks for offering your help

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not ordered from them but others seem to have success when ordering from them. I would do what thesolution has suggested.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
I've had loads of problems as of late. All were fix in the end but def not what it used to be like with them

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've had loads of problems as of late. All were fix in the end but def not what it used to be like with them
If there ever is an issue please PM NutraPlanet15, or if you need assistance please let me know with your invoice #, email, and attach your invoice to me and I will send it his way to get it looked at ASAP

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to NutraPlanet15 for looking into my order and responding quickly to my issues. Appreciate it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks to NutraPlanet15 for looking into my order and responding quickly to my issues. Appreciate it
Told you..... like I said you need anything you have direct contact on these boards ... use your resources !!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People Forget, nutraplanet was the original discount online retailer! Everyone else has followed, and in all fairness there are a couple that have raised their game and are top also.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Told you..... like I said you need anything you have direct contact on these boards ... use your resources !!!
Fair enough but I also shouldn't have 3 direct emails ignored and have to scour the internet for a contact. But glad it's straightened out

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fair enough but I also shouldn't have 3 direct emails ignored and have to scour the internet for a contact. But glad it's straightened out
That I can't control since I don't work for the company, or have access to their email.
I am spending my free time trying to help you when I have 0 association with the company bud. Just trying to do whats right and help the AM Community on my own time. I hope you understand that I don't have any ties to NP. I simply just try and forward what I see to customer service as fast as possible to resolve any issues on these boards

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That I can't control since I don't work for the company, or have access to their email.
I am spending my free time trying to help you when I have 0 association with the company bud. Just trying to do whats right and help the AM Community on my own time. I hope you understand that I don't have any ties to NP. I simply just try and forward what I see to customer service as fast as possible to resolve any issues on these boards

I totally understand. Like I said I appreciate the help. My gripe was never directed towards you my friend. Thanks for the direction, have a good one solution.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sorry to hear about the problem. I've never had any problems with them myself, and I have used them multiple times. Just got an order in the mail from them last week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I totally understand. Like I said I appreciate the help. My gripe was never directed towards you my friend. Thanks for the direction, have a good one solution.
All good man.
Like I said I am just trying to help the AM Community in any way, shape ,or form buddy! We are a family! Got to take care of each other

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
So should NutraPlanet15 be given advanced noticed if one were to intend on ordering?

Reactions: Nac
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nutraplanet needs to put you on the payroll so you can add them to your sig...it would be a wise move on their part since you are so visible on the forum!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So should NutraPlanet15 be given advanced noticed if one were to intend on ordering?
Majority of the orders have very little problems. If there are any problems you can reach out to myself or NutraPlanet15 and we will make it right.
What you looking to grab?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nutraplanet needs to put you on the payroll so you can add them to your sig...it would be a wise move on their part since you are so visible on the forum!!!
That would be nice, but NP is based out of NC, and i live in PA. That is quite a haul :)

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
2 international orders submitted and delivered perfectly. Thanks .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be nice, but NP is based out of NC, and i live in PA. That is quite a haul :)
online customer service....glorified middleman, lol.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered off Nutraplanet numerous times. Had an issue once with a discount that was not applied and never received a response to two emails, so I understand the email frustration. I came on here and it was resolved almost immediately. Never had an issue receiving my orders, and being that I live in NC I have actually received my products on occasion next day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth guys, my companies outlook says that the listed NP email is defunct. So if you use a free email provider thst doesn't do checks (gmail, yahoo etc) then you likely wouldn't know that the emails are not getting through

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth guys, my companies outlook says that the listed NP email is defunct. So if you use a free email provider thst doesn't do checks (gmail, yahoo etc) then you likely wouldn't know that the emails are not getting through
screw a bunch of high tech...I do my ordering with nutraplanet by phone---old school!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
screw a bunch of high tech...I do my ordering with nutraplanet by phone---old school!!!
Haha, I live overseas so that call would be expensive :p

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a follow up; nutraplanet pulled through and rushed my order. Thanks to NutraPlanet15 for rectifying the issue.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Errr.....will try again later. Unable to log into my account.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
ProductTotal
ISS Research OH YEAH! ONE 12ct bars × 1
Flavor:
Almond Bliss
$24.99
ISS Research OH YEAH! ONE 12ct bars × 1
Flavor:
Variety Pack
$24.99
Pro Supps - Brackett Busting Bar Blowout !!- MY BAR - 12ct Confetti Crunch + free 6ct Peanut Butter Crunch (18bars) × 1
12ct MY BAR:
Confetti Cake Crunch
FREE 6ct My BAR:
Peanut Butter Crunch
$25.99
MAN Sports - Clean Protein 23 serving -- Free MAN Swag HAT × 1
Flavor:
Unicorn Milk
$32.99
MAN Sports- ISO-Amino 30 Serving × 1
Size:
30 servings
flavor:
Sour Batch
$19.99
Size:
30 servings
flavor:
Dorks
$19.99
Size:
30 servings
flavor:
Tropic Thunder
$19.99
PrimaForce - PEAK O2 - 120g Unflavored Bulk Powder × 1$19.99
Primaforce - TeaCrine 60 caps × 1$19.99
PrimaForce Caffeine Tablets 200 mg × 1

All right! Seal the deal ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Solid order there.
MAN BCAA's are tasty as hell. Great choices on the bars, and the MAN Protein is super thick and delicious.
You know the drill ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section. We hook ya up NutraPlanet15