Laxogenin, 5a-Hydroxy, Should i try this product 90mg/day for 4 weeks or no?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
what do you guys think about this product, is it worth to try?

alot of mixed reviews on this

deadlyzach

Awards
I'm running it right now in my stack at 150mg a day, seems to be working really well.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I'm running it right now in my stack at 150mg a day, seems to be working really well.
how long did you use it before you noticed any results? do you think 90mg a day for 4 weeks is enough to get any benefit?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are a lot of mixed reviews about it. But a few studies as well which shows increase in strength and breaking PRs. Increase protein synthesis. I would recommend buying a brand which has Laxosterone (highest purity). You may also want to add Epicatechin. Check out Divided labs and Olympus Labs.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
There are a lot of mixed reviews about it. But a few studies as well which shows increase in strength and breaking PRs. Increase protein synthesis. I would recommend buying a brand which has Laxosterone (highest purity). You may also want to add Epicatechin. Check out Divided labs and Olympus Labs.
should i do 90mg laxogenin a day for 4 weeks, or 30mg laxogenin and 150mg epicatechin for 4 weeks?

which do you recommend

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run 100mg laxo (2 caps) and Epi at 250mg (2 caps) Since these are not hepatotoxic. You should be okay. I would run it for 8 weeks. And then take a 4 week off.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Run 100mg laxo (2 caps) and Epi at 250mg (2 caps) Since these are not hepatotoxic. You should be okay. I would run it for 8 weeks. And then take a 4 week off.
i cant do that,

what do you think is best? 90mg laxogenin or 30mg laxo and 150mg epic? for 4 weeks

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i cant do that,

what do you think is best? 90mg laxogenin or 30mg laxo and 150mg epic? for 4 weeks
First off, I am not sure if any good brand would have a 30mg cap of laxo or a 150epic.
If you find one, I wouldn't run it at all at that dosage. It would do you any good. Anyway, all these natty suppz are a hit or miss. If you run it at this low dosage, it would most probably be a miss.

I could be wrong. But, there are others (experts) who can weigh in on this as well.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
First off, I am not sure if any good brand would have a 30mg cap of laxo or a 150epic.
If you find one, I wouldn't run it at all at that dosage. It would do you any good. Anyway, all these natty suppz are a hit or miss. If you run it at this low dosage, it would most probably be a miss.

I could be wrong. But, there are others (experts) who can weigh in on this as well.
alright, so 90mg laxogenin a day would be the better option? (from Brawn nutrition L-Gen)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
It should be okay. But running it alone might not help.

Good luck!
thank you, i will use 3 30mg pills, how and when should i dose them? (does it matter)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
alright, so 90mg laxogenin a day would be the better option? (from Brawn nutrition L-Gen)
Personally. I ran Brawn up to 200mg a day without any change besides a bit of increased endurance and performance. I would really save your money and buy other products. Laxo's are very hit or miss with feedback. It is truly a product your taking a gamble on. Your better off just buying your regular supplements (Creatine, fishoil, multi, whey) and picking up an ergogenic instead (PES Ergonine)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Personally. I ran Brawn up to 200mg a day without any change besides a bit of increased endurance and performance. I would really save your money and buy other products. Laxo's are very hit or miss with feedback. It is truly a product your taking a gamble on. Your better off just buying your regular supplements (Creatine, fishoil, multi, whey) and picking up an ergogenic instead (PES Ergonine)
thank you, but i ordered a bottle of brawn nutrition laxogenin yesterday, and im just gonna try it for 4 weeks, hopefully it works for me

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My advice was the same as yours. Run laxo at at least 100 (from divided Labs or OL). I think he has already got Brawn. It's waste of money if you're running it alone.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My advice was the same as yours. Run laxo at at least 100 (from divided Labs or OL). I think he has already got Brawn. It's waste of money if you're running it alone.
Your last point is well taken. I wouldn't say Laxogenin is worthless standalone, but it is a true statement that it's not optimal. The research papers available point to an optimal testosterone level being one factor. Likewise since it's an ecdysterone analogue it lends itself well to improving mRNA Translation and glycogen storage. It's best attribute is likely its anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, the distributor of the long gone "Anabolica" product by Maxwell Research (see attached pic) once told me he sold "caseloads" to the lupus community.

Accordingly, in Progenadrex I include the alcohol extract of Anacyclus Pyrethrum, R-ALA, Biotin, Creatine HCL, DiSodium phosphate and Laxogenin. Each has been carefully chosen for its test boosting, glucose disposal, substrate storage and anti-inflammatory properties. It's "Laxogenin done right" in the words of one reviewer.

Otherwise, you can buy those ingredient separately to get the most out of your Laxogenin. I've used virtually every product on the market since it showed up in the US (Mesobolin, via Amino Discounters circa 1992). The ZOE "Ecdysterone" product you see here was also Laxogenin, and like Anabolica it was a sublingual.

The products today are quite generously dosed. You can see here ZOE's was a mere 1.5mg, whereas Anabolica was 5mg/apiece. The reason being they were sublinguals, although to be fair nowhere is there evidence that Laxogenin sublingually is superior to straight orals.

I got great results with just 50mg/day, so I'd suggest anywhere from 50-100mg/day being a good range. Best of luck to you..

*NOTE: ZOE Discoveries Zebutol is also pictured here. Although it wasn't Laxogenin, it was an Ecdysterone product with the source genus being Suma Sterol Extract, 10mg tabs. Users reliably put on 10lbs/bottle when it was available...

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want laxogenin and epicatechin, for the future i would check out anafuse by vital labs which has both in it. I get the best results when i run two bottles back to back.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the first things you'll notice with a quality ecdysterone or Laxogenin product: Notable increase in VO2 max. If you're not getting at least that off your product, something is amiss. Glad you noticed such..Speaks well to Brawn..