GDA's??

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Sorry to hear about Harvey man. I recall you sending me a crazy workout actually back in like 2011 and you would rave about recompadrol too. I’m happy to send you a bottle when I get them
    Hey Brother! Just wanted to let you know I just got an email that says my Glycoshield has been delivered!!!! WooHoo! I will get things started up over the weekend, or on Monday.

My Mother In Law is moving back to California this weekend so I will be a bit busy getting her ready and on her way, plus just taking the weekend to myself the wife, and kids to recover from being full time caregivers for the last 9 months. It sure has been challenging but she is doing better and wants to go home to her man now that she is well enough he can handle her care again.

Anyway I will get started and start documenting things either this weekend or beginning Monday.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey Brother! Just wanted to let you know I just got an email that says my Glycoshield has been delivered!!!! WooHoo! I will get things started up over the weekend, or on Monday.

My Mother In Law is moving back to California this weekend so I will be a bit busy getting her ready and on her way, plus just taking the weekend to myself the wife, and kids to recover from being full time caregivers for the last 9 months. It sure has been challenging but she is doing better and wants to go home to her man now that she is well enough he can handle her care again.

Anyway I will get started and start documenting things either this weekend or beginning Monday.
    Thanks for letting me know you got it, and best of luck to your mother in law! Rest up and enjoy the family!

Check out some initial glucose readings from another logger here: In the Mail ....

This product is really exceeding my own expectations
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

3. I have tried to find ingredients that increase ampk and lower ppar gamma. I use berberine, oleuropein, garlic and agmatine.

4. for those who may do low carb/Keto and wonder how Glycøshield will affect your blood sugar.. I just ate a 1650 calorie meal... see below

And this is my morning reading
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. WTF did you eat?? 3 chicken??
    •   

6. GDA's??

Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    WTF did you eat?? 3 chicken??
    Chicken, turkey, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, olive oil, spinach, onions, sour cream, chicken bacon, eggs, coconut milk+protein powder ice cream
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Chicken, turkey, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, olive oil, spinach, onions, sour cream, chicken bacon, eggs, coconut milk+protein powder ice cream
    Very similar to my readings with OG version. Very promising
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
  8. GDA's??

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Very similar to my readings with OG version. Very promising
    Especially considering the fat content and it only took me about 1.25 hour to eat that whole thing. Not to mention the possible gluconeogensis from that massive amount of protein....

For those not familiar with that term: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Especially considering the fat content and it only took me about 1.25 hour to eat that whole thing. Not to mention the possible gluconeogensis from that massive amount of protein....

For those not familiar with that term: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis
    I need to buy some
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

10. Aren't GDA's best used/effective with higher carb diets/meals?
    I'd be interested to see the results from a higher carb meal.
  11. GDA's??

Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Aren't GDA's best used/effective with higher carb diets/meals?
    I'd be interested to see the results from a higher carb meal.

Readings from @TheSolution

And a log here very carb and cheat heavy BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)
    BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

And from just now (sat night) Q&A For HPScience GLYCØSHIELD
    This is my second night in a row testing with two caps.

2 caps taken at 8:15 with a BG of 74

40 minutes after taking 2 caps

~2 hours after eating a 1650 calorie meal

Q&A For HPScience GLYCØSHIELD
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. We will likely have a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic logging Glycøshield here soon to see if he can reduce the amount of insulin he uses.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  13. GDA's??

Note that this study used the trademarked GS4 PLUS Gymnema extract found in Glycøshield.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Readings from @TheSolution

And a log here very carb and cheat heavy BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)
    BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log) - AnabolicMinds.com

And from just now (sat night) Q&A For HPScience GLYCØSHIELD
    This is my second night in a row testing with two caps.

2 caps taken at 8:15 with a BG of 74

40 minutes after taking 2 caps

~2 hours after eating a 1650 calorie meal

Q&A For HPScience GLYCØSHIELD - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3
    What is this result on blood glucose levels telling us? Sorry if im just really confused but smashing 100g of carbs from cereal will result in a below baseline blood glucose reading (if you are not a diabetic) 2 hours post ingestion regardless of what caps you pop before eating them
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
  15. GDA's??

Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    What is this result on blood glucose levels telling us? Sorry if im just really confused but smashing 100g of carbs from cereal will result in a below baseline blood glucose reading (if you are not a diabetic) 2 hours post ingestion regardless of what caps you pop before eating them
    Think about what you just said (not being condescending) but you basically just said if someone eats 100g of carbs they’re going to end up with BG levels *below baseline*

How do you figure?

By taking Glycøshield prior to the meal, @TheSolution showed a BIG reduction in BG...

If anything, you’d expect to see BG back at baseline two hours later if you’re a healthy adult. But certainly not a reduction.

Extrapolate this to cheat meals and cheat days with excess of 300g carbs... and you can see that (dose dependent as indicated on our label) Glycøshield is doing what it’s supposed to, and in many cases actually lowering BG despite increases in carb consumption.

I appreciate the question as I’m sure others may have been wondering how to interpret these results as well.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Think about what you just said (not being condescending) but you basically just said if someone eats 100g of carbs they’re going to end up with BG levels *below baseline*

How do you figure?

By taking Glycøshield prior to the meal, @TheSolution showed a BIG reduction in BG...

If anything, you’d expect to see BG back at baseline two hours later if you’re a healthy adult. But certainly not a reduction.

Extrapolate this to cheat meals and cheat days with excess of 300g carbs... and you can see that (dose dependent as indicated on our label) Glycøshield is doing what it’s supposed to, and in many cases actually lowering BG despite increases in carb consumption.

I appreciate the question as I’m sure others may have been wondering how to interpret these results as well.
    Cereal = High GI carbs.

Dw try and condescend to me as much as you like,

[GDA] [TEST GLYCEMIA] - Follidrone2
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]
  17. GDA's??

Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Cereal = High GI carbs.

Dw try and condescend to me as much as you like,

[GDA] [TEST GLYCEMIA] - Follidrone2
    Dude. Don’t post a link to another thread and have that act as your response. I’m willing to engage in meaningful dialogue but I’m also not going to mince words with the following statement:

I know you don’t like me. You’ve proven this long before I ever started my own company.

I was being sincere when I said I wasn’t being condescending. Because I knew you’d try to take it there, and frankly, I won’t go there with someone who’s sole mission is to see me Fail.

Here’s a log you can read through:

HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Dude. Don’t post a link to another thread and have that act as your response. I’m willing to engage in meaningful dialogue but I’m also not going to mince words with the following statement:

I know you don’t like me. You’ve proven this long before I ever started my own company.

I was being sincere when I said I wasn’t being condescending. Because I knew you’d try to take it there, and frankly, I won’t go there with someone who’s sole mission is to see me Fail.

Here’s a log you can read through:

lol wut? I linked to a chart a posted in another GDA thread because for some reason the image uploader on the mobile app doesn't work.

Isn't the whole point of this forum to discuss things, maybe look at the chart in the link i posted and get back to me.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

19. Protein & fat content of the meal can make a significant difference on glucose response. @TheSolution was this a cereal only meal?

20. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    lol wut? I linked to a chart a posted in another GDA thread because for some reason the image uploader on the mobile app doesn't work.

Isn't the whole point of this forum to discuss things, maybe look at the chart in the link i posted and get back to me.
    I already answered your question. Twice now.

I know you don’t like me. I get it. That’s ok.. I’m really ok with that.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I already answered your question. Twice now.

I know you don’t like me. I get it. That’s ok.. I’m really ok with that.
    Where have you answered it, I showed on the chart of a healthy non diabetic person that at 2 hours post a high GI meal that blood glucose will be below the baseline.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

22. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post

23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Protein & fat content of the meal can make a significant difference on glucose response. @TheSolution was this a cereal only meal?
    Cereal + Whey Correct.

Ive also tested

All my readings have been done with 2 caps as suggested by @RecompMan to keep things as consistent as possible. All readings are done 90 minutes post meal to see how fast my BG Baselined from my resting.

Rice Cakes (25/50g Carbs Worth)
    Rice Cakes + Honey + Banana's (75g Carbs Worth)
    Rice (25/50/75g Carbs Worth)
    Potatoes (25g Carbs worth)
    Cheat Meal

These are all eaten with a protein source + fats that add up in the meal. I rotate my sources between 93/7 Turkey, 95/5 Beef, Chicken Breasts, Chicken Thighs

I am compiling all my readings and thoughts and will get a large review up when it is all said and done. I have blown through about 30 strips so far trying to gather as much feedback as I can.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Thanks, thats the one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cereal + Whey Correct.
    Ive also tested
    Rice Cakes,
    Rice
    Potatoes

and varied my carb amounts 25/50/75/100g worth and will monitor my readings. (all with a 2 cap dosing)
    Okay sweet, not that either of you have done anything wrong, but Whey (ellicts strong transient insulin response) + Cereral is obviously going to have a similar trajectory as the chart for High GI. Tests on diabetics/type 2 diabetics would certainly be interesting as im sure this product will have a decent effect.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    [email protected]

25. I just sent a bottle to someone with type one diabetes who is insulin dependent and he may be logging it here but is going to provide his results regardless.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No worries about fat gain with cinnamon as GDA/mimetic
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 04:50 PM