MK 677

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a bit of research and found that mk677 belong to merks, is the trial is still happening and are we will be going to be able to buy it, or will it stay available. It is a truly great product

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably not because it was designed to slow Alzheimer's and it's not effective in doing that. I also believe they had problems in a test with elderly having issues with heart failure while on mk-677.

Other than that I agree, it's a great product for our purposes.

I'd post the link to the study that ended due to the heart failure but i don't have enough posts

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
New MA on GH Injections (but can probably be applied to Ibutamoren)

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2017/05/real-growth-hormone-for-athletes-lean.html

I'm posting the 'Bottom Line' because Adel (German) uses a translation app for some stuff, and there is a typo (bolded):

So, what's the verdict, then? If you look at the overall result of the meta-analysis, it turns out that subcutaneous GH injections are not powerful muscle-builders, nor performance enhancers. Compared to a handful of other drugs from the arsenal of the world of doping GH is thus of relatively little value to the average cheater.

The meta-analysis at hand does yet also show that it does exactly what it's used for by those who think of it rather as a lifestyle drug: it yields significant improvement in body composition that may, however, be hidden under the significant increase in extracellular water.

Moreover, the overall effect size is everything but mindboggling (let's be honest, you can easily shed <2kg of body fat while gaining <1kg of actual lean mass by diet and exercise in no time). Accordingly, it would seem that the benefits of the administration of moderate amounts of GH (BBs have reported using ~20 units of HGH (that's >80µg/kg), almost always in conjunction with 50–75 µg/day of IGF-I to turn the mediocre into real gains | Brennan 2011), in fit, lean young men are almost as exaggerated as those of their initially alluded to, simply non-effective natural counterparts. For older individuals who have been shown to gain impressive 6% of lean mass while losing -15% of their total fat mass within 6 months on only 30µg/d (Rudman 1991), however, things may look differently, though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New MA on GH Injections (but can probably be applied to Ibutamoren)

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2017/05/real-growth-hormone-for-athletes-lean.html

I'm posting the 'Bottom Line' because Adel (German) uses a translation app for some stuff, and there is a typo (bolded):
Thank you, but I am not looking for mk677 building potential, if any with the information you posted above, but more for anti-aging, injuries rehabilitation etc..

Wich I think mk 677 seem to do quite well

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I used your post as a current, topical vehicle - wasn't really answering you directly, my bad :D

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used your post as a current, topical vehicle - wasn't really answering you directly, my bad :D
You have used MK677 in the past. Would you not use it again? What were your personal findings.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You have used MK677 in the past. Would you not use it again? What were your personal findings.
Want to buy some? :D Anecdotally I didn't see a whole lot. There were non-responders in the studies though, so that's possible. I have a bunch, and if I ever feel like dropping $75x2, I may do before and after IGF-1 draws to see for sure. It works based on the one set of blood-work I know about and believe, but not for everyone.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Want to buy some? :D Anecdotally I didn't see a whole lot. There were non-responders in the studies though, so that's possible. I have a bunch, and if I ever feel like dropping $75x2, I may do before and after IGF-1 draws to see for sure. It works based on the one set of blood-work I know about and believe, but not for everyone.
It's been on my list for a while, but the possible sides are concerning. Mostly the chance of carpall tunnel symptoms, considering I am a union worker.

As I gear up for PCT, I wouldnt mind picking your brain though.