iForce Favorite Product

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
curious to see some end users reports on their favorite.

From a personal use standpoint, I'd go with Testabolan. Stuff just flat out works.

From a clinical dose view, I'd say Finish Line.

I do however believe those both may be replaced with our upcoming pre-workout...I'm excited to share the name and the profile.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

From a personal use standpoint, I'd go with Testabolan. Stuff just flat out works.

I do however believe those both may be replaced with our upcoming pre-workout...I'm excited to share the name and the profile.

TSMilliner

Awards
Hey, I really like Tropinol XP, but admittedly have only tried that and their Hemavo2 PWO.

I feel that it gives a decent boost in "perceived" testosterone. It has a really good panel of ingredients, including D3, Zinc, Forskolin, Potassium and especially Fadogia (which I think does a great job of keeping things downstairs in good working order) It really gives me a nice pump, the entire time I am taking it, which makes me feel like I have higher levels of testosterone

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the new one Bob?

MMKELS

MMKELS

Board Sponsor
Awards

Haven't used the Testabolan, but good to keep in mind!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think iforce has one of the most solid lines in the industry.....it's a tough choice, I really like max out as it has everything I need from a preworkout and compete was always one of my favorites so it's probably between those two.....tt33 is underrated as well, always get good results from that

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize Intense and Potassium Nitrate. At the time, Max intense was one of the best formulated products in that category and the flavoring was top notch. Don't need to say much for potassium nitrate, it works, highly underrated still.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize Intense and Potassium Nitrate. At the time, Max intense was one of the best formulated products in that category and the flavoring was top notch. Don't need to say much for potassium nitrate, it works, highly underrated still.
KN03 is such an easy add on for me. I add it to any pre that doesn't have nitrates, or on it's when when I don't have time to head home for a pre-wo before the gym

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used a couple products so I have a limited experience w/ iforce, but I really like Hemavol @ 2 scoops. Red Velvet Protein is pretty solid too! Have a tub of Hemavo2 max that I haven't opened yet so maybe that will change my mind lol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KN03 is such an easy add on for me. I add it to any pre that doesn't have nitrates, or on it's when when I don't have time to head home for a pre-wo before the gym
Biggest upside for me was your price point, at sub $20 it was easy to add to a stack.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol. That classic lemon drop flavor was the epitome of perfection. I wanted to drink it all day.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

Vinny82

Awards
Hemavol, took a break for a while and recently ordered some for that nostalgia. The watermelon is great.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see what the masses say.

For me personally it's Finish Line.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I have to say Blueberry Muffin Protean. Stuff is incredible, the flavor was nailed. Finish Line is also a great product.. very complete formula. I'm hearing that the new stuff is going to be fantastic as well.

tweedlelifts

Awards
iForce Protean Blueberry muffin. It's smells and tastes just like blueberry muffin. But a very close second is the original Hemavol. Never tried the second coming of it but original was the tits.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm really starting to crave this blueberry muffin flavor.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavo2max and KNO3 have both treated me very well. I would like to try finish line, but I have never pulled the trigger on it. The peach tea flavored maximize intense (without dmaa) has gotten me through some pretty tough sessions in the past.

compan

compan

Awards
Finish Line
HemaV02 / Hemavol
Protean BBM

In that order for me. It's so hard to decided between Hemavol and HemaV02 because I like both. I have used Hemavol for what's gotta be close to 8 years now.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried;
Hemavol
Hemavol2
Conquer
And max out

And I've got to say watermelon cooler hemavol is the best.

I will never forget the pumps I got from it.

I said this in the other thread but i just didn't get the same pump from hemavol2 then I did hemavol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavo2
Finish Line

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't used anything I Force in a long time. I'm still holding out for the return of Reversitol V.1.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Love Finish Line..helps with DOMS...and gotta say I love Testabolan...interesting Vaughn said that may be going bye bye with new Pre..

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Conquer. Loved this pre workout. And of course hemavol. Lemon drop for the win

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NO3 for sure. For the aesthetic improvement with pump and vascularity, as well as BP lowering, there is nothing like it. Hard to believe it is so underrated. I keep a fat stash around in case it is ever removed from the lineup.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Compete because I love the taste and it works well for me during my training. I love Iforce Nutrition Protean. Mostly chocolate, blueberry muffin and red velvet.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My fav IForce products are more old school. Anything with the red labels. I used to gobble them all up.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Finish Line..helps with DOMS...and gotta say I love Testabolan...interesting Vaughn said that may be going bye bye with new Pre..
What? Nothing is being discontinued.

tailoredgains

Awards
I love all of iforce's products!
I have to say compete is probably my favorite bcaa's because of the added carnitine.
Red velvet isotean is amazing. They have a detox that I'm currently taking which is great too.
And hemavol 2!!!! I've had great workouts on that as well.
Too hard to decide honestly

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol Lemon Drop

Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean
My biggest issue with lemon drop was drinking way too much of it in the summer. It was so good and thirst quenching, but would then give me the ****s.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man.. I wish VMS would make a comeback, never had the chance to try it.
At the time that was the best tasting protein for me. Everyone was hyped over Red Velvet, but I thought the VMS was the best. It tasted like an actual milkshake. One of the first proteins I actually looked forward to having everyday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
Anabolics 7
Supplements 139