Overkill Stack?

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I just want to receive any feedback on my stack focusing on lean gains after a cut.
I think I am going to get,

2x Follidrone
2x Test1fy
2x Sup3r-7
2x Str3ngth Unleashed

Is this too much all to run at once? Its just that NutriVerse has really good deals on right now and I don't want to miss out!! I have only used follidrone in the past on a cut and I really want to take advantage on it with a caloric surplus. Anyways if you think this is a good stack then how would I go about to dose it.
Thanks a lot !!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I honestly usually don't recommend stacking more than 2 natural anabolics usually, but I am intrigued by what you have here. Sounds to me like you'll have some great synergy with that stack if you're looking to put on some lean mass. I say go for it!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Another viable option is to run them all solo and have 8 months of potentially increased gains. Or run them by starting one on the the 5th week of another and still have extra time on.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Another viable option is to run them all solo and have 8 months of potentially increased gains. Or run them by starting one on the the 5th week of another and still have extra time on.
I do like the sound of going that route, thanks for the feedback!