Bulk Supplements question

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Guys,

I have been looking at buying raw bulk supplements from a supplier I know, specifically Laxogenin and Epicatechin... now seeing as these are raw powders I was wondering about how to take them, whether to just put the powder in a drink and drink it, capsule it or however?

Also I heard that the bio-availability/absorption of these two are not great on their own and was looking at ways to help with that... specifically DHB for the absorption, but someone also mention Resveratrol and Pterostilbene for bio-availability... look if I'm honest I don't fully understand these words "Bioavailability" and "Absorption" 100% can someone help me out? lol

Sparta

Fishermanzz2

Awards
Really it depends on your preference. If you can't stand the taste, then capsules it is. Otherwise, drink. And those terms basically mean how well the product effects you and is used in your body. With more bioavailable, it mean that more of the substance will be used in your body and have more of an effect.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really it depends on your preference. If you can't stand the taste, then capsules it is. Otherwise, drink. And those terms basically mean how well the product effects you and is used in your body. With more bioavailable, it mean that more of the substance will be used in your body and have more of an effect.
So would you recommend taking the powder with DHB or Reversatol or both... i want it to be as effective as possible

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Resveratrol actually has pretty poor bio-availability IIRC, Pterostillbene is better. I'm pretty sure they don't enhance other products' BA. You want Piperine (Bio-Perine trademarked name) or one of the Grapefruit based products - or both. For Epicatechin, take it with Lemon Juice. See Perdue University research on that subject. I'm not a big believer in Laxo period, but you may want to make sure your source is verifying using HPTLC (high-performance thin layer chromatography) or HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography) - preferably, the former.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Resveratrol actually has pretty poor bio-availability IIRC, Pterostillbene is better. I'm pretty sure they don't enhance other products' BA. You want Piperine (Bio-Perine trademarked name) or one of the Grapefruit based products - or both. For Epicatechin, take it with Lemon Juice. See Perdue University research on that subject. I'm not a big believer in Laxo period, but you may want to make sure your source is verifying using HPTLC (high-performance thin layer chromatography) or HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography) - preferably, the former.
Could i just buy some lemon juice, mix the epi, laxo and Piperine into it and scull it? lol

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
based on where things are at itt id suggest considering just heading to nutriverse, theres absorption enhanced epi and laxo for b1g1 free still from olympus labs line. usually a 5-10% off code that floats around somewhere too.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemon? More information? Just for -epi or other supplements?