Need a new pwo

Ursa Major

Awards
Running low on pes Alphamine (og recipe). Any recommendations?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r Unleashed (or you could wait for Re1gn), HyperMax XT, Quake. While I find most DMAA products not to my liking, Rupture was actually pretty good.

If you wanted to make your own, you could start with SNS caffeine tabs, alpha yohimbine, and syn-30 and have a nice stimulant base. Throw in some Citrulline Malate, agmatine, betaine anhydrous, and creatine, and you'd have a nice custom pre.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
RIP Alphamine - my last tub is almost gone as well. I would check out Hypermax XT - it delivers an intense focus and clean energy. Hypermax XT does contain caffeine, but IMO it isn't an overpowering super-stim product like some other preworkouts available. If you're looking for a very high stim/DMAA product, Mesomorph would be a solid option.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph is great for a high stim. HyperMax XT is also a solid option. It doesn't contain creatine so you are free to choose whatever type of creatine you would like or not take it at all. Nutriverse has a sale right now. 20% off of HyperMax xt (price will show when it has been added to cart) and if you use promo code AM5, it's good for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=hypermax+xt

I know a few websites that are having good deals on mesomorph as well. Can't go wrong with either one. Both great pre workouts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely give mesomorph a shot if you haven't tried it. By far my fav pwo.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Cannibal Ferox by Chaos & Pain. I just love this stuff.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, after you finish whatever you buy this time, IFN's new pre-wo should be released. It will be THE most effectively dosed pre-wo on the market. Definitely keep an eye out for it!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
OP, after you finish whatever you buy this time, IFN's new pre-wo should be released. It will be THE most effectively dosed pre-wo on the market. Definitely keep an eye out for it!
Ooooohhhhh. Looking forward to it, I already enjoy MAX OUT.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
you're going to love this then. This is on a whole other level.
Can't wait now!

Funny thing is, I was talking to a member of my gym about preworkouts. He had just gone to a brick and mortar store to get a new stim free one. He told me the sales guy there sold him MAX OUT as the stim free preworkout. I just laughed and asked if he's seen the label yet (even though he already had a serving). Needless to say, I got the tub the next day lol.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to this as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait now!

Funny thing is, I was talking to a member of my gym about preworkouts. He had just gone to a brick and mortar store to get a new stim free one. He told me the sales guy there sold him MAX OUT as the stim free preworkout. I just laughed and asked if he's seen the label yet (even though he already had a serving). Needless to say, I got the tub the next day lol.
lol expecting stim free and then getting smacked in the face with a serving of Max Out is not nice! I hope he complained to them!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
lol expecting stim free and then getting smacked in the face with a serving of Max Out is not nice! I hope he complained to them!
He's a retired Chicago police officer, I'm sure you can imagine what the store got from him lol. I went with him and got him two tubs of HemaVO2 for giving me the MAX OUT. Told him to keep the store credit he got for a later time.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW I'm really enjoying Total War from Redcon1...to be fair I haven't tried Mesomorph or HyperMax XT but they are the top 2 on my list to try next!

tweedlelifts

Awards
Mesomorph, MAN GameDay, Maxout, Dust Xtreme (taste though... sigh)

compan

compan

Awards
This isn't empty hype either like you can find all over forums like this. I've been waiting for this to come out anxiously since seeing the profile. The flavors make it even better. Cannot come soon enough.

OP give meso a shot if you want to add in DMAA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW I'm really enjoying Total War from Redcon1...to be fair I haven't tried Mesomorph or HyperMax XT but they are the top 2 on my list to try next!
You know where to come to in order to get the best deal!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know where to come to in order to get the best deal!
If you're not talking about the 20% discount that was mentioned at a certain online retailer along with the AM5 discount code, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For HyperMax XT, there is no need to go over a single scoop. The single scoop will provide anyone with enough energy and focus for an entire workout. Even those that need higher stim products. I love the combination of 300 mg of caffeine and the Eria Jarensis extract. The EJ extract gives users a great euphoric feeling. The energy is jitter free and there is zero crash.

The 2 grams of glycerol and 1 gram of agmatine combine for an epic pump.

Here is the link to Nutriverse, just add it to your cart for 20% off then use code AM5 at checkout to save an additional 5%

https://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt-v2/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're not talking about the 20% discount that was mentioned at a certain online retailer along with the AM5 discount code, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Yes, that's currently the best deal that I know of. There is one other option, TF supplements. They have a buy one get one 1/2 off. So if you wanted to get two tubs, shopping with TF would save you about $1.70 or so before shipping. If you want just one tub, Nutriverse has the best price option with the 20% off plus an additional 5% using AM5 at checkout.

Hope this helps!

David1989

Awards
conquer unleashed
mesmorph
gameday
bloodshred raw
kraken

all solid choices, for energy and a alphamine replacement RAW would be my choice its potent, start with half a scoop

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
New iForce Pre sounding real nice. Like others have said, if you're going to go the DMAA route, Mesomorph would be a great option as would SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA.

tailoredgains

Awards
Mesomorph is up there on my top 5
1. Reactr by repp sports
2. Total war by Redcon
3. Mesomorph
4. Maximize by iforce nutrition
5. Super pump 250

All of these would be for people who like the og jacked and high stim products

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have any of you tried the new snow cone flavor mesomorph?

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is up there on my top 5
1. Reactr by repp sports
2. Total war by Redcon
3. Mesomorph
4. Maximize by iforce nutrition
5. Super pump 250

All of these would be for people who like the og jacked and high stim products
Thanks for the SuperPump love!

dougefresh93

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inspired nutraceuticals Dvst8 is the best I've tried in years and by miles.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
similar to Rocket Pop, perhaps a bit sweeter and smoother (like a touch vanilla or something).

My rank
1. Apple
2. Snowcone
3. Rocket Pop

The newer flavors are excellent.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
similar to Rocket Pop, perhaps a bit sweeter and smoother (like a touch vanilla or something).

My rank
1. Apple
2. Snowcone
3. Rocket Pop

The newer flavors are excellent.
I gotta get my hands on some to try it out. I'm not a big apple flavor guy.