Shr3d vs GW vs (Follidrone2)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I read interesting things from Cardarine. As for resistance, it should be one of the best.
I wondered (who could try it all), Shr3d, is very similar to the resistance level compared to GW?

Follidrone2, a little resistance gives it, you notice the difference when you do not get it, even here, who has already tried it all, Shr3d, with more resistance than FD2?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by resistance?

Cardarine and Sup3r-Shred target the same pathway (PPAR-Delta). Cardarine may be a bit stronger, but Sup3r-Shred is naturally occurring and doesn't carry the controversy and possible drawbacks that Cardarine may have. Follidrone is, as far as I know, very different from those two.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If by resistance you mean endurance in training, then.....

Ive used Cardarine, Ep1c(which is an epi based product) and Shr3d. Just finished 3 months of Shr3d(thats if you meant Super Shr3d by OL).

I didn't notice the same increase in muscular endurance with Shr3d that I did with cardarine or Ep1c. When I used cardarine(back when OL had a product in the states) I noticed more cardiovascular endurance. While with Ep1c I noticed a definite increase in muscular endurance(with some increase in cardiovascule but not as prominent). I havent used follidrone, but for increase in muscular endurance, my preference is the epi based products like Ep1c(or in your case follidrone 2.0).

I may give follidrone 2.0 a whirl one day to see if I like it as much as I did Ep1c unleashed.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by resistance?

Cardarine and Sup3r-Shred target the same pathway (PPAR-Delta). Cardarine may be a bit stronger, but Sup3r-Shred is naturally occurring and doesn't carry the controversy and possible drawbacks that Cardarine may have. Follidrone is, as far as I know, very different from those two.
Sorry for the delay, I missed this topic :D
Yes, I meant muscle endurance.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If by resistance you mean endurance in training, then.....

Ive used Cardarine, Ep1c(which is an epi based product) and Shr3d. Just finished 3 months of Shr3d(thats if you meant Super Shr3d by OL).

I didn't notice the same increase in muscular endurance with Shr3d that I did with cardarine or Ep1c. When I used cardarine(back when OL had a product in the states) I noticed more cardiovascular endurance. While with Ep1c I noticed a definite increase in muscular endurance(with some increase in cardiovascule but not as prominent). I havent used follidrone, but for increase in muscular endurance, my preference is the epi based products like Ep1c(or in your case follidrone 2.0).

I may give follidrone 2.0 a whirl one day to see if I like it as much as I did Ep1c unleashed.
Perfect!
That was what I wanted to know! You've been clear.
Thank you!

Yes, I use Follidrone2, and I really like it, especially for the muscular strength you give it.
A product that deserves it.
Even if said so, it seems reductive, this product does a lot more.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just saw your log with ignit3 and follidrone. Good stuff.