Additions to LGD cycle - HALP :)

necrojb

Awards
I am losing my mind doing research here (I mean..I am working hard at work!)

I am currently a week into an 8 MG a day LGD cycle (OL caps) - also using ~20 MG of Cardarine / pre-workout and 10 MG of Ghar1ne at night

I ordered some epi-andro and arimacare pro - and I am seeing that adding Dermacrine is OK to stack with epiandro - I was going to do 500 MG of epi and add in the ACP at week 4 and run to week 12.

Should I stack Dermacrine with the epi-andro at week 4? I am not sure on dose and who sells GTG dermacrine - can anyone recommend a brand/supplier and a dose? (if it's worth it for me to even stack it with the epi at the 4 week mark)

Summary :

1-4 LGD 8mg ED, 10 MG Ghar1ne (MK-677), 20 MG Cardarine (GW 501516)
5-12 LGD 8mg ED, 10 MG Ghar1ne (MK-677) 20 MG Cardarine (GW501516), Dermacrine (??), Arimacare Pro

PCT will be clomid or nolva..have both on hand.

Am I missing anything that may be beneficial? Any advice in general is greatly appreciated.

Overall goal is recomp/fat loss. Have had the LGD sitting around so I am using it up - coming off a 5 month natty bulk which I put on a good 15 lbs or so. Previous cycle was Osta/Card and was pleased with the recomp/fat loss I had over 12 weeks.

So far I feel good on what I am running - definitely got some water weight bloat going on and a bit of lethargy though (hence the epi/derma dilemma)

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
If you're using epi at a decent dose then really no reason for the dermacrine at least thats my personal opinion. I like the way epi makes me feel and wouldnt need dermacrine at that point.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you cant source any dermacrine pick up some OL sup3r dhea. Good sh1t right there.

necrojb

Awards
I was thinking of running the epi at 500 a day since i've never used it prior - would the sup3r dhea be a good sub for the dermacrine and fill the same shoes?

Just trying to get the most out of these next few weeks since my results on the osta / card stack were so good.