Lean Bulk Supplements

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Hello I am about to come to the end of my cut (down 25 lbs) and wanted to start a correct lean bulk and not do the stupid SEEFOOD diet that I always end up doing. I am just looking for a good recommended natural lean bulk aid stack.
I would like it to possibility fall under NUTRI-VERSE's Memorial sale which basically means that most of the top brands are on sale, if not that is fine!

I already decided on 2 bottles of follidrone 2.0 & 1 SNS X-Gels.

I was also thinking to get either Alphamax Xt or MassMax Xt. I have tried all besides the Gels and MassMax.
Excited to hear and research peoples suggestions, Thanks.

C

Chudmuffin

Awards
It is usually recommended you don't stack FD2 and x-gels

C

Chudmuffin

Awards
My current stack is ABE/x-gels/tr1umph and I am very happy with the results I have seen. I have heard great stuff about alphamax and massmax but I have not tried either. FD2 will be part of my next stack which I am excited about

C

Chudmuffin

Awards
How about, Follidrone + Sup3r-7 + Test1fy ???
I have no tried any of those but OL always makes quality products. I cannot comment on how well that stack would work together though.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I think adding in some Novedex XT would be perfect for you. Lean, dry gains and you'll notice muscle tightness pretty early on.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you were looking for alternative, you could stack X-Gels with EpiPlex.

EpiPlex is just epicatechin solo.

I believe its the Ecklonia Cava in FD2 that is the anti inflammatory.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ABE + X gels would be an awesome natty stack to try out and many members will back that up and say positives things about that stack.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would've gone with 2 bottles of xgels simply because that's typically more than enough for the full 50 day run.

Stack with anabeta elite as the forskolin and lohdra bark are synergistic with ara.

For something else. Possibly look at growth factor xt as that can help with sleep, gho release, and overall recovery which is a big part of any building plan that's often neglected.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You could use SNS Glycophase while on your lean bulk so you can get more carb calories in without the overflow being stored as fat.