Best pwo?

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
I'm looking for a new pre-work out to use for weight training. I've been using Conqu3r Unleashed and I love it but I feel like I'm building a little bit of a tolerance. Any suggestions on a solid alternative?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easily inspired nutraceuticals Dvst8. Look it up on stacked. It's number one rated. I've used most of them, and this is head and shoulders above all of them.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Mesomorph is by far the superior product on the market today, if you aren't use to strong atoms you might want to try Something else. Use mesomorph with caution and start with only one scoop or even a half to asses your tolerance.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of solid choices out there these days. Mesomorph is always a good choice. I've had good luck with HyperMax XT, Jack3d, and Kraken. Lately I've been using Radiate and MaxReps. Solid energy and a decent thermogenic, as well as appetite suppression. Hard to go wrong with any of these.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
How is wicked btw? It looks insane..
Gives me anxiety just looking at the label.
****ing fantastic. DMAA dose is more than sufficient, and it gives me the best pump of any PWO I've tried.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax XT is one of the more popular pre workouts right now. Performax Labs just released the new watermelon flavor. IMO, everybody has a favorite pre workout and you will get different answers from everyone. You just need to find an ingredient profile that suits your needs. High stim, low stim, lots of pump ingredients, mental focus/tunnel vision, endurance, stim free...etc. What type are you looking for?

HyperMax XT is a pretty strong stim pre workout. I only take about 3/4 of a scoop when I use it. That's my sweet spot. Clean energy, solid pump and a nice focus in the gym. Here is a link to the best deal on HyperMax XT right now (that I know of). It's 20% off once it's been added to the cart. When you check out, use promo code AM5 and get an additional 5% off. Can't beat that deal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=hypermax+xt

If you are looking for something different, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help you find what you are looking for.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of solid choices....

Mesomorph
Wicked
DVST8 white cut
Kraken
Rupture

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is wicked btw? It looks insane..
Gives me anxiety just looking at the label.
cleaner energy (for me) then meso and twice the pump

i prefer it much more

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of solid choices....

Mesomorph
Wicked
DVST8 white cut
Kraken
Rupture
This is a great list to look through. Mesomorph snow cone being my favorite out of the options. If you haven't tried it I would definitely give it a shot. It's worth picking up a tub.

LambdaChi

Awards
Currently taking ImplosionX by BioWar Nutrition. Best one i've tried to date. Sick pumps/vascularity, great energy without a crash, and wild focus. I like Mesomorph but the DMAA just ****s with me sometimes and the crash is brutal, get home from the gym and don't even want to cook any food or shower just want to lay down and sleep.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HyperMax XT is one of the more popular pre workouts right now. Performax Labs just released the new watermelon flavor. IMO, everybody has a favorite pre workout and you will get different answers from everyone. You just need to find an ingredient profile that suits your needs. High stim, low stim, lots of pump ingredients, mental focus/tunnel vision, endurance, stim free...etc. What type are you looking for?

HyperMax XT is a pretty strong stim pre workout. I only take about 3/4 of a scoop when I use it. That's my sweet spot. Clean energy, solid pump and a nice focus in the gym. Here is a link to the best deal on HyperMax XT right now (that I know of). It's 20% off once it's been added to the cart. When you check out, use promo code AM5 and get an additional 5% off. Can't beat that deal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=hypermax+xt

If you are looking for something different, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help you find what you are looking for.
Is this deal/sale going to be around Friday? I'm looking to pick up the new Hypermax XT then...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this deal/sale going to be around Friday? I'm looking to pick up the new Hypermax XT then...
Hey @ Volvo140G any idea how long the Nutriverse 20% sale on Performax Labs is running?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Conquer Unleashed is a "light stim" product. Good pre workout, but here are my top pre's for you:

Light Stim List:
Kaged Muscle Pre Kaged
HyperMax XT
PRE JYM
Scivation Quake
Cellucor Ultimate C4 (19g scoop version)

Higher Stim list:
Mesomorph
Kraken
DVST8 White Cut
Total War
SIDEWALK KRAKA + Pump Product (Mainly lacking citrulline)

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
Conquer Unleashed is a "light stim" product. Good pre workout, but here are my top pre's for you:

Light Stim List:
Kaged Muscle Pre Kaged
HyperMax XT
PRE JYM
Scivation Quake
Cellucor Ultimate C4 (19g scoop version)

Higher Stim list:
Mesomorph
Kraken
DVST8 White Cut
Total War
SIDEWALK KRAKA + Pump Product (Mainly lacking citrulline)
Thanks for the list. I'm gonna try Mesomorph first then work down the line

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the list. I'm gonna try Mesomorph first then work down the line
White Cut is a lot better than Kraken. I have both. The energy, focus, endurance aspects on a scale of 10 is easily 100. It's really that good.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
White Cut is a lot better than Kraken. I have both. The energy, focus, endurance aspects on a scale of 10 is easily 100. It's really that good.
Have you tried Crimson? I got an unopened tub of Crimson. I didnt go for white cut as i try to avoid yohimbine. I tried Kraken but crash pretty bad post workout. Cant bear the crash effect as i need to ho to work after my workout.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Crimson? I got an unopened tub of Crimson. I didnt go for white cut as i try to avoid yohimbine. I tried Kraken but crash pretty bad post workout. Cant bear the crash effect as i need to ho to work after my workout.
Yep. Tried Crimson and gave it away. I crashed hard off of it. Not the case with white cut. The endurance off of white cut is amazing. Any supplement containing choline seems to make me crash for whatever reason (Crimson). Kraken was okay but white cut is dosed much higher in ergo ingredients and still maintains a relatively low caffeine count at max dose...200mg.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Yep. Tried Crimson and gave it away. I crashed hard off of it. Not the case with white cut. The endurance off of white cut is amazing. Any supplement containing choline seems to make me crash for whatever reason (Crimson). Kraken was okay but white cut is dosed much higher in ergo ingredients and still maintains a relatively low caffeine count at max dose...200mg.
Thanks! I will check the choline content of my other pre that made me crashed. I never thought of Choline issues.