PA dosage question

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Whats the max recommended dose of PA a day to get best strength and mass gains from it? Been taking like 1.5 scoops of tr1umph a day is that enough or need additional from say muscletech phospha muscle?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most people dose it at 750-1.5g/day of PA for best effects. anything 1g or over is awesome IMO

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff is so cheap I take 3 tbsp before and after a workout.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 scoops Tr1umph is just shy of 1.4g phosphatidic acid. I haven't seen anything on where the point of diminishing returns is, but considering most products are using 750mg, that's a big dose. You could try adding more if you wanted, see if you notice a difference, but I'd say you're more than fine with what you're using now.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Sweet thanks fellas. Got 5 tubs of tr1umph so ill see how it helps out the gains!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Danes would be the Zen master to ask!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother :)

I would say more is better. (Not only my own experience, but other guys too).
How to take ? <cycle it or just take it pwo or smth

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely take it prior workout.
Exogenous PA (supplementation) + (Endogenous PA (own production) = better effect
Wich one would you reccomend

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
We do "produce" PA while working out but its even better if we also supplementing with PA too.
So take it prior workout and no need to cycle it actually :)
Yeah what i mean is what brand would you choose

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
It is pricey but best single cap PA on the marked.
You could just take soy granules :)
It would only last 5 days if you mega dose it ???

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Be careful if you buy Bio-Test it is know to burn a big hole in your wallet for its effect

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Fearns soy leth would you have to take to equal biotest of 6 caps a day.
In soy granules, its about 4-7% pure PA.
I believe Fearn and Optima has even 7%.
1000mg ganules = 70mg PA.
10g granules= 700mg PA

I need to mention Granules contain other phospholipids and those have similar effect as PA.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fearn and Optima simply assume average values, no way to know exact PA in soy lecithin granules as it is not standardized. I would always take the lowest assumption and go from there, so 4%.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 12 tbsp of soy leth yesterday, felt like near death just as I was going to bed lol.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fearn and Optima simply assume average values, no way to know exact PA in soy lecithin granules as it is not standardized. I would always take the lowest assumption and go from there, so 4%.
Good quality such as Fearn and Optima, it may have even higher than 7%

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good quality such as Fearn and Optima, it may have even higher than 7%
Yes, or not. We cannot know. It is not standardized. We only know that there are 97-98% phosphadites. And there are other options out there than Fearns, just look whether it has 97-98% phosphadites. Btw. in my country, the pharma grade soy lecithin clearly indicates between 4-8% while in other countries it is allowed to put guesstimates on their label based on averages.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this count for soy leth....

Soy and soy phytoestrogens: It goes without saying that you won't take your girlfriends pill, right? So why do you even remotely consider eating soy, let alone supplementing soy phytoestrogens? "I've seen soy consumption cause impotency in numerous patients." - Dr. John Crisler (male hormone expert) on my facebook wall in response to Jefferson. 2012; avoid feeding soy to your male offspring at all costs (Sherill. 2010; Leraiki. 2011; Siepmann. 2011)
http://suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/natural-hormone-optimization-made.html