Thermogenic? Fat Burner?

Victoross

Awards
Ok i asked this once before but i had account issues and could not get into my account to read the responses.
I want a fat burner/Thermo to help me reach my goals.
Before i get the diet & exercise comments I already know all of that My diet & Program are both on point. I have lost well over 100 pouds & have added quite a bit of muscle.
Currently at roughly 19% BF using the caliper method.
Just looking for a boost to help me lose these last few Pounds.
HELP?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I love lipodrene! I've used the original, elite. and hardcore. I like the hardcore the best, but the elite is almost the exact same formula.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as stimulant based (other than ec) Olympus labs blood shred (raw or war) is a pretty comprehensive fat burner that has helped me the last few weeks. Good appetite suppression with a nice energy and mood kick. Taste is so so but I just down it in a few oz of water.

As for non stim you can add in forskolin and or Antaeus lipomorph. Since everything else is in check the fat should fall off relatively easily.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bloodshr3d-by-olympus-labs

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inspired nutraceuticals KOR. Same company that makes the best pre workout on the market Dvst8. Hi Tech just came out with lipodrene elite. It looks good on paper.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine/alpha-y, any EvoMuse product.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on your progress so far, that's incredible. There are tons of fat burners and thermogenics out there that all work in different ways, so it really depends on what you're looking to get out of the product. I think yohimbine hcl or alpha-yohimbine is always a great place to start - single ingredient, inexpensive, customizable dosing, and very effective. Using yohimbine before fasted cardio can really make a huge difference and help give you a boost to keep the scale moving.

If you're looking for something that has more than one ingredient that can help with energy, focus, and appetite suppression, you should check out Oxymax XT. It's a very complete profile that will help give you the boost you're looking for without overdoing it. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin which is an ingredient that's been shown help improve body composition.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok i asked this once before but i had account issues and could not get into my account to read the responses.
I want a fat burner/Thermo to help me reach my goals.
Before i get the diet & exercise comments I already know all of that My diet & Program are both on point. I have lost well over 100 pouds & have added quite a bit of muscle.
Currently at roughly 19% BF using the caliper method.
Just looking for a boost to help me lose these last few Pounds.
HELP?
Congrats on the tremendous weight loss so far! That's incredible!

If you're looking for a fat burner to help get you past those last few pounds, I'd suggest Hi-Tech Lipodrene or the new Lipodrene Elite.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Congrats on the 100lb lose, that is incredible!
I would second Olympus labs blood shred (raw or war). I have done both, and after a week I def. noticed hunger suppression... and when I WO I sweat my balls off. The war edition is milder, personally I didn't react well to the raw edition, made me feel kind of on edge. However, I have seen others have no problem with it. Trial and error, see what works best for you. I would def recommend snagging a tub, its only like 20 bucks.

There is also lipodrene (already mentioned) and AlphaLean7, but from everything I have read both are supper stronger in the stim area. IMO, more stims don't necessarily equal a better burner, which is why I think Blood Shred is more well rounded.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine/Bronkaid + Caffeine is undoubtedly a number 1 weight loss solution
Other than that I would suggest
Bloodshred
Assassinate
7-Keto

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's tons of great fat burners out there. My personally go to fat burners are norcodrene or alpha lean 7.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Go with the ones that have the absolute greatest number of positive studies in humans done on them. AFAIK, that would be Ephedrine and Caffeine.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
First, congrats on the weight loss! Second, using caffeine in combination with alpha yohimbine or ephedrine would be a good way for continued weight loss.

SNS offers the caffeine in a variety of sizes and the alpha y, unfortunately we can't provide the ephedra...lol

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's some excellent progress so far!

I'm assuming you want something stimmed? Do you know how you respond to yohimbine and/or rauwolscine? (If you don't, start low with any supplement containing those compounds, just to watch for side effects). Can I ask you what you're looking for in a fat burner? For example, Olympus Labs has two stimmed fat burners, but Bloodshr3d is our top pick for energy and appetite suppression, while Ignit3, though not as potent in those two areas as Bloodshr3d, is our more comprehensive pick for overall fat burning.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As you can see, there's a million option. Its up to you what you want out of your burner:

energy/stims: sns yohimbine 2.5, sns alpha yohimbine, ephedrine, ignite, bloodshred, etc...

non-stim: sns lean edge, TTA-500, shift, etc

boulon

Awards
Evomuse alphaburn of course with some caffeine..
Or Man prxt, core hard...ncd is the best legal source of beta2 to replace albuterol or clen

Victoross

Awards
Congratulations on your progress so far, that's incredible. There are tons of fat burners and thermogenics out there that all work in different ways, so it really depends on what you're looking to get out of the product. I think yohimbine hcl or alpha-yohimbine is always a great place to start - single ingredient, inexpensive, customizable dosing, and very effective. Using yohimbine before fasted cardio can really make a huge difference and help give you a boost to keep the scale moving.

If you're looking for something that has more than one ingredient that can help with energy, focus, and appetite suppression, you should check out Oxymax XT. It's a very complete profile that will help give you the boost you're looking for without overdoing it. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin which is an ingredient that's been shown help improve body composition.
Ok. Thank. Suggestions on where to purchase these?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Thank. Suggestions on where to purchase these?
You're welcome. Nutriverse is currently running a sale on the entire Performax Labs line - 20% off Oxymax XT and TA2 Max(alpha-yohimbine). You can also use code AM5 for an additional 5%

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I love lipodrene! I've used the original, elite. and hardcore. I like the hardcore the best, but the elite is almost the exact same formula.
Didn't Elite JUST come out? When did you get a chance to use it?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Hell Fire hits like a mack truck. If you're wanting a heavy stim, try it out. I take two in the morning and then one with my preworkout. I like it so much, I honestly may never try another. The appetite suppression is alright. I've had better in that department. I do a 16-hour IF every day, though, so maybe that's unfair of me to judge it like that.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for OxyMax XT. It doesn't give me a jittery feeling, it's nice and smooth. I also prefer Forskolin 95 while cutting, which OxyMax XT has.

For non stim Epitome, DCP, and SuperNova are good.

I have yet to try Radiate, or a few others listed so I can't speak on those.