Osta plexx??

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I love sarms and this being the first "legal" sarm on the market by hi tech which in my opinion is a very good company. Very up front. I'm very concerned and very interested of this product though.

How does this product compare to the other sarms? When on ostarine and LGD I feel amazing. No shut down, very good strength, and my gains are always keepable!

1. Is this product shut down material as I see a prohormone in it? 19nor.

2. Results any good?

3. Are the results keepable?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love sarms and this being the first "legal" sarm on the market by hi tech which in my opinion is a very good company. Very up front. I'm very concerned and very interested of this product though.

How does this product compare to the other sarms? When on ostarine and LGD I feel amazing. No shut down, very good strength, and my gains are always keepable!

1. Is this product shut down material as I see a prohormone in it? 19nor.

2. Results any good?

3. Are the results keepable?
Ostarine and LGD are both suppressive so.... lol.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not sure what brands of SARMS you've taken, but I was suppressed as hell on both Osta and LGD.

After Osta @ 15mg, my test levels were in the low 70's.

And 5 weeks into LGD @ 12mg and the lethargy from being shut down was no joke, even with 750mg
of EpiAndro to counter lethargy.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP let me know if you have any questions after checking out the logs

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Ostarine and LGD are both suppressive so.... lol.
Can be "suppressive." Nothing substantial though. Even being vitamin D3 deficient can be suppressive! I'm just looking at how osta plex can be compared to sarms.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
im not sure what brands of SARMS you've taken, but I was suppressed as hell on both Osta and LGD.

After Osta @ 15mg, my test levels were in the low 70's.

And 5 weeks into LGD @ 12mg and the lethargy from being shut down was no joke, even with 750mg
of EpiAndro to counter lethargy.
The quality of the sarms are really good from where I get them from. I dose my osta at 30mg and am actually on a 8 week cycle right now. I feel wonderful and osta makes me have a great well being feeling. Never shut down or feel suppressed and the cycle is always amazing.

LGD on the other hand, I do feel some lethargy which I don't at all on osta (quite the opposite). It goes away maybe a day or 2 post cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The best thing to do is just look at the logs that are currently going on the product and ask them questions in their logs if you have any and see how they have dosed it etc...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can be "suppressive." Nothing substantial though. Even being vitamin D3 deficient can be suppressive! I'm just looking at how osta plex can be compared to sarms.
No, that's not how it works. They are suppressive by nature. You will be shut down if you use LDG or Ostarine, that is a fact.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, that's not how it works. They are suppressive by nature. You will be shut down if you use LDG or Ostarine, that is a fact.
I love how people think otherwise.

but the study at 3mg showed it was fine...me taking 30mg should be the same thing!!!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EA ostra shut me down for sure @ 10mg for 6 weeks. Felt strong AF on it but crashed my test 327 total and low free. And estrogen was high. Been doing 12.5 clomid ED to recover. Hopefully next round of bloods comes back better

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Valdosta Workout Logs 55
Wobmarvel Peptide/Research 1
Studdscruggs Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Anabolics 6