Best non hormonal strength booster

lfc1

Awards
Having researched into DAA, SARMS, Bulbine, PH, I am a bit wary of the sides due to the potential effect on hormonal regulation, natural test levels/estrogen build up, liver and kidney damage. In which case which all-in-one natty supplement would you recommend for a boost in short term strength gains with the least potential for sides please? Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, i add a bit of water weight and look/feel bloated but it does boost my strength. As for your fear of hormonal strength boosters there are things to counter the side effects that they bring up, these include anti estrogens, a proper pct, liver support supps, and many other things.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine. Betaine.

For something formulated you could try CEL M-Test.

lfc1

Awards
Thanks. I already take creatine mono. I'm aware of the counter acting supps, however just don't want to take the risk.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Creatine. Betaine. Other than that Olympus str3ngth.

lfc1

Awards
Rhadam, thank you. I already take, Creatine mono, beta alanine, citrulline malate, BCAAs, Aragmine, glutamine, ZMA, whey, dextrose (pre-post WO). Strength, endurance, recovery and size is coming along very nicely with this stack, however hoping for extra boost to take to next level.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam, thank you. I already take, Creatine mono, beta alanine, citrulline malate, BCAAs, Aragmine, glutamine, ZMA, whey, dextrose (pre-post WO). Strength, endurance, recovery and size is coming along very nicely with this stack, however hoping for extra boost to take to next level.
You'll need something hormonal then to "take it up a notch." You can do something OTC which will manipulate hormones but not to an extent to which you'd need a PCT. M-Test would be a good start. There's other formulated products out there which can help i just don't know the current fads.

The stack you posted you could eliminate a few of those, especially glutamine. If you are going for strength and size you're eating in a calorie surplus and i hope ingesting enough protein to meet your goals. BCAA supplementation is basically worthless in that scenario. Save it for cutting or double days.

lfc1

Awards
Rhadam. I agree on the taking something hormonal to take it up a notch point.

Will eliminate the glutamine and bcaa from stack.

Have you had any experience with testofuel or tr1umph?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro that testofuel looks like the type of crap you see spammed on facebook...overpriced sh1t

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Controlled labs green magnitude, it's already contains creatine + betaine
PES Ergonine
ArA

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as others have said CEL M-Test would be a good natural hormonal booster, then

And for non hormonal, I would add either CEL Epi Plex or SNS Xgels (or you could stack them) ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam. I agree on the taking something hormonal to take it up a notch point.

Will eliminate the glutamine and bcaa from stack.

Have you had any experience with testofuel or tr1umph?
I'm a fan of anything from Olympus Labs, used many of their products and the quality/formulation is top notch. One of my favorite companies you can't really go wrong with any of their products. I've not personally used Tr1umph but i've heard good things, however it's not really what you are looking for. It's basically another amino acid complex. If you threw out your entire "stack" you'd replace it with Tr1umph and probably not see a difference.

ArA is a good suggestion. -EPI might help. I think PES might have a strength product. Honestly i still go with my original suggestion to check out M-Test.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Myokem Magnitropin has given me the best strength and endurance increase of all the natty supplements I have tried. Supposedly it is coming back anyday now. It sounds like this would be exactly what you are looking for. People also Love MassMax XT which currently is available.

Certainly would not hurt to throw in some PES Ergonine...

lfc1

Awards
I'm inclined to go for Mtest, but have read some reviews that it can increase dht levels and can cause hair loss.

Did you experience any sides with Mtest?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Caffeine, Ephedrine, Baking Soda, and p-Synephrine - all strength related. You're probably already taking the first one?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm inclined to go for Mtest, but have read some reviews that it can increase dht levels and can cause hair loss.

I have not specifically tried M-Test but I have used every ingredient that M-Test contains. The opposite is actually the case with anything that contains Stinging Nettle extracts as it can decrease DHT...it is right in the product write up. If too much DHT is currently problematic for you then have at it!

lfc1

Awards
Is myokem nitramine (30 servings) manufactured by myodyne what you are referring to? it contains caffeine. Would this interfere with my creatine dose?

lfc1

Awards
No I don't take caffeine. Baking soda for strength gains, I didn't know that, thanks :). How do you suggest taking it? A teaspoon pre workout?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...it contains caffeine. Would this interfere with my creatine dose?
Science doesn't even know that answer:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/creatine-caffeine-dont-mix-true-or.html

So are we left with nothing? Not exactly, after all, the study confirmed that caffeine and coffee both have their merit as acute phase ergogenics. It's correct, though, that this does not tell us, if caffeine will blunt the beneficial effects of creatine in either the short or the long run. In this respect, we are thus about as wise as before; and that in spite of the fact that Trexel is obviously right when he writes that "[t]he addition of CAF and COF did not appear to influence performance outcomes of CRE supplementation" (Trexel. 2015). In view of the fact that no significant effects of creatine supplementation were observed, we still need future long(er) term studies that combine coffee / caffeine + creatine and tests it against placebo and creatine alone - maybe even in different dosages - to answer the question whether it does or doesn't matter if you consume caffeine when you're "on" creatine once and for all

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is myokem nitramine (30 servings) manufactured by myodyne what you are referring to? it contains caffeine. Would this interfere with my creatine dose?
If you are referring to my post...it was Myokem Magnitropin, not Nitramine. Two very different products...

lfc1

Awards
If you are referring to my post...it was Myokem Magnitropin, not Nitramine. Two very different products...
As you said in your earlier post, MM is currently not available, only the nitramine. Was therefore looking for something similar. Thanks for clarifying.

So that narrows down my options to either MassMax XT, PES ergonine, M-Test, Kingsblood and Alpha Max.

For sheer strength gains within 4-6 weeks with least sides, which one out of the above 5 would you recommend?

Tenpack

Awards
I grabbed a jug. I had very good strength improvement on Phosphatic acid when I was natty. Triumph seems to be full of nicely dosed stuff and is on sale 50% off o. Olympus labs at the moment.

lfc1

Awards
I grabbed a jug. I had very good strength improvement on Phosphatic acid when I was natty. Triumph seems to be full of nicely dosed stuff and is on sale 50% off o. Olympus labs at the moment.
How much did your lifts increase by whilst on phosphatic acid?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine does all this thinking for you.

9 of the best studied Ergogenic ingredients (studied and proven to enhance physical performance in humans) in one scoop per day.

IMG_9707.JPG

Under $1/day gets you all the most proven natural and safe supplement options for this goal. This also cuts costs by eliminating need ti buy things like creatine or TMG separately as many do

This plus a stimulant (or PWO) pre workout will be a solid boost for strength

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An ABE and x gels would be a great natty stack and get you good results. They're probably my two favorite natty supps.

santangalo

Awards
Super Rhanderol and Super Laxo work good for me. I feel my fuller, muscles fill pumped and a bit more vascular. Most of all i been pushing out of my bouneries without any side effects.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
**** fellas, just take gear for Christ sake! What is with these posts
Um...
We're in the Supplement section for starters

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As you said in your earlier post, MM is currently not available, only the nitramine. Was therefore looking for something similar. Thanks for clarifying.

So that narrows down my options to either MassMax XT, PES ergonine, M-Test, Kingsblood and Alpha Max.

For sheer strength gains within 4-6 weeks with least sides, which one out of the above 5 would you recommend?
I think if you look over some of the logs and reviews of the above products, you will find that MassMax delivers the most strength and muscle gain, without additional fat gain than any of the other products you are considering. This product is specifically made for these purposes.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If anything it should slightly lower DHT. Typically this is only something to worry about with stronger products (PH/DS/AAS). And those who are predisposed to hair loss run the greatest risk. I've seen plenty of guys run steroids with no negative impact on their hair line. Genetics plays a huge role.

I ran 2 bottles when it first came out, liked it. However i don't mess around with OTC stuff too much.

Tenpack

Awards
Wasn't really logging or maxing out during that time but I was trying out the muscletech trio of muscle builder and clear muscle which were decent products but to expensive for the minimal help but when I added PA the strength increase was enuff to be more than noticeable. Arachadonic acid I haven't tried but hear is even better and works synergistically with PA. Would make a good stack relatively cheap if u get the PA from lecithin granules.

lfc1

Awards
I think if you look over some of the logs and reviews of the above products, you will find that MassMax delivers the most strength and muscle gain, without additional fat gain than any of the other products you are considering. This product is specifically made for these purposes.
How much strength did u gain whilst using Massmax on your lifts?

lfc1

Awards
Check out this MassMax XT log. He details what lifts he increased weight/reps on, as well as the lean mass he gained.

Thanks. Results seem impressive. If you don't mind me asking, are you a rep for the product? I can't see many other reviews on the internet, although I understand its a relatively new product.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A good diet is less expensive and works better than these wasteful products, just my opinion, but have at it and carry on... ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out this MassMax XT log. He details what lifts he increased weight/reps on, as well as the lean mass he gained.

Thanks. Results seem impressive. If you don't mind me asking, are you a rep for the product? I can't see many other reviews on the internet, although I understand its a relatively new product.
Yeah I'm a Performax Labs rep. I'm posting from mobile, so I apologize if my signature isn't showing.

There are a few sponsored logs and non sponsored logs. Plus in the MassMax XT writeup there should be beta tester logs. I will try to link more later, if you don't find them by search.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS X-Gels is a really good, non-hormonal strength booster. Lots of people have gotten stronger from it, including myself.

You already have most of the staples covered. Only thing that you are missing is either some betaine anhydrous and creatinol o phosphate. COP helps with strength endurance. SNS makes both at a good price.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to echo MassMax XT. Like Cubsfan said, there are many sponsored and unsponsored logs. There I can try to compile all of them for you later tonight if I have time.

Users have noted increase in strength, size, fullness, while keeping body composition the same. It will also increase your hunger so if a full on bulk is your goal, I would highly suggest it.

Additionally, you can get 20% off of it when you add it to your cart at Nutriverse and then you can use coupon code AM5 to save another 5%

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much strength did u gain whilst using Massmax on your lifts?
To be honest; I just bought one bottle on a whim...just to try it out. It kicked in right away with increased muscle fullness, pump, and quite possibly a leaning affect. I did not even finish one bottle because it was time to start a cut and the appetite increase was just too much for me at the time. I could tell it was a legit product though for sure and will definitely be using it again in the future.

The logs of other people are more telling of what it is really capable of when you are using it with a purpose instead of just popping the pills for fun :yup:

lfc1

Awards
I'm going to echo MassMax XT. Like Cubsfan said, there are many sponsored and unsponsored logs. There I can try to compile all of them for you later tonight if I have time.

Users have noted increase in strength, size, fullness, while keeping body composition the same. It will also increase your hunger so if a full on bulk is your goal, I would highly suggest it.

Additionally, you can get 20% off of it when you add it to your cart at Nutriverse and then you can use coupon code AM5 to save another 5%

I've just placed an order for the Massmax. I'm just concerned that there are literally no reviews outside anabolicminds. And the guys recommending it here seem to be reps for Performax labs. Just hoping it lives up to the reps and sponsored reviewer's recommendations.

In terms of strength gains is it normal to add 10-15kg on compound movements by week 8 using this supplement?

lfc1

Awards
To be honest; I just bought one bottle on a whim...just to try it out. It kicked in right away with increased muscle fullness, pump, and quite possibly a leaning affect. I did not even finish one bottle because it was time to start a cut and the appetite increase was just too much for me at the time. I could tell it was a legit product though for sure and will definitely be using it again in the future.

The logs of other people are more telling of what it is really capable of when you are using it with a purpose instead of just popping the pills for fun :yup:
Thanks Ricky. Is the muscle fullness in terms of size similar to the fullness experienced upon creatine saturation or even greater?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A good diet is less expensive and works better than these wasteful products, just my opinion, but have at it and carry on... ;)
The best of both worlds is a diet that is on point paired with supplements that are truly effective like Magnitropin or MassMax that are rather affordable when you consider the fact that you don't have to buy any ancillaries or run a PCT etc..