Best supplement to fall in sleep faster!

Vlaw

Awards
First of all i want to thank everyone in this forum cause every single question i have it is being answered with scientific proof, sincerity and respect. Now my new question that came up is which is my way to go so i can fall asleep faster. My goal is faster way not quality of sleep etc. I want to sleep earlier now and fast(not after 1 hour as i use to). My options are: Melatonin, 5-HTP, GABA, Phenibut, L-Tryptophan or a mix (B3,B6,Calcium,Magnesium,5-HTPand Valerian Root). Thanks!!

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
This should be an interesting one I'll be watching this to see if anyone has any good advice.

Magnesium and zinc together do seem to give a better quality of sleep but as for falling asleep quicker? I suppose that would be down to your evening routine.

Anyway subbed to see what people do ?

Vlaw

Awards
I do not know the product and it is not an option here.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
ZMA always made me sleepy back when i was supplementing it. Not sure if it still does these days.. Could fall asleep anywhere .

Vlaw

Awards
Until now, from what i have read around the threads melatonin has the advantage.

Vlaw

Awards
Have you had the chance to try something else too? So you compare.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
First of all i want to thank everyone in this forum cause every single question i have it is being answered with scientific proof, sincerity and respect. Now my new question that came up is which is my way to go so i can fall asleep faster. My goal is faster way not quality of sleep etc. I want to sleep earlier now and fast(not after 1 hour as i use to). My options are: Melatonin, 5-HTP, GABA, Phenibut, L-Tryptophan or a mix (B3,B6,Calcium,Magnesium,5-HTPand Valerian Root). Thanks!!
Xanny beats all this BS

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago. After researching several products, the two I narrowed down to are IMA dream n grow or vein nutritions comatize. They seem to be the most universally effective.

Dream n grow has 5-HTP, melatonin, GABA, leucine, and a strain of kratom. Comatize is a bit stronger.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My experience is that there are some sleep products that are actually pretty awesome, but few dramatically reduce the time to fall asleep.

The one ingredient I would say can have the biggest impact, phenibut, should be taken with caution and not used every night. Having said that, Resurrection is a decent product. It's pretty good actually. APS' Revivarant G is even stronger IMO. Both of these contain Phenibut and should not be used more than a couple times a week. They are products that are good to keep on hand for rough nights, IMO. You should do a lot of research on phenibut before using any products containing it.

My every-night go-to is ZMA. It definitely helps me sleep deeper and reduces the number of times I wake during the night. It is so simple many people don't think much of it. I don't believe it makes me fall asleep faster - but my girlfriend SWEARS it knocks her out. Could be placebo.

I am also a big fan of GABA and this can be used more regularly, like ZMA. It's kind of the next step after ZMA in my eyes and more safe than phenibut. It can have a slight improvement in sleep onset, in my opinion, but some nights it just isn't strong enough. It is physically relaxing...which is often enough to get your mind to "let go".

I don't use melatonin much, but should probably play with it a bit more. A lot of times people OD and it doesn't work as well. Actually, it seems a lot of sleep products work within a range and not outside. For instance, ZMA will work, but if you take too much it can actually keep you awake. Sometimes people say it doesn't work and then take more, when they should try less.

GABA is the same way. I've experimented with 500 mg - 20 g, and found that 4 g is pretty profound for me.

pro45

Awards
I have sleep issues. For many years. Vit D3, Ashwagandha, magnesium citrate around bed time. Builds up over a short period of time if consistent. And you'll nod out in no time, again and again.

Vlaw

Awards
My experience is that there are some sleep products that are actually pretty awesome, but few dramatically reduce the time to fall asleep.

The one ingredient I would say can have the biggest impact, phenibut, should be taken with caution and not used every night. Having said that, Resurrection is a decent product. It's pretty good actually. APS' Revivarant G is even stronger IMO. Both of these contain Phenibut and should not be used more than a couple times a week. They are products that are good to keep on hand for rough nights, IMO. You should do a lot of research on phenibut before using any products containing it.

My every-night go-to is ZMA. It definitely helps me sleep deeper and reduces the number of times I wake during the night. It is so simple many people don't think much of it. I don't believe it makes me fall asleep faster - but my girlfriend SWEARS it knocks her out. Could be placebo.

I am also a big fan of GABA and this can be used more regularly, like ZMA. It's kind of the next step after ZMA in my eyes and more safe than phenibut. It can have a slight improvement in sleep onset, in my opinion, but some nights it just isn't strong enough. It is physically relaxing...which is often enough to get your mind to "let go".

I don't use melatonin much, but should probably play with it a bit more. A lot of times people OD and it doesn't work as well. Actually, it seems a lot of sleep products work within a range and not outside. For instance, ZMA will work, but if you take too much it can actually keep you awake. Sometimes people say it doesn't work and then take more, when they should try less.

GABA is the same way. I've experimented with 500 mg - 20 g, and found that 4 g is pretty profound for me.
So probably melatonin is the way to go because i need it to sleep faster since all the others are for quality of sleep.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Growth Factor XT has ingredients to help one relax and potentially fall asleep faster.

SNS also makes ZMA XT. It's 180 caps and at 3 caps a dose, you are getting the full ZMA blend and it will last you 2 months. Very cost-effective option.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great suggestion ^^^^^. I have personally used ZMA from SNS before becoming a rep and it helped immensely with falling asleep. The quality of sleep improved as well.

Jay.99

Awards
Sleep faster = magnesium GLYCERATE and phenibut (or wine)

Good deep restful sleep = melatonin, 5htp, Mary Jane

Buy seperate In powder in order to spend less.

slk28

Awards
1. Calcium carbonate

2. 5-HTP

3. Oral IGF-1

4. Erase relationships and Debts

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only Nimbus could keep up stock on Abyss.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is Nimbus still around..? I hadn't heard much about them lately ;)
They are, however production of products seems to be slow as... well, slow. It's unfortunate because their formulated products are very solid. I really want to get a couple bottles of Abyss because i need the sleep help and that's the best formula to date (in my opinion).

Vlaw

Awards
I appreciate everyone's contribution but i am more interested in the options i have. The products you mention may be great but i do not have access to them.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I appreciate everyone's contribution but i am more interested in the options i have. The products you mention may be great but i do not have access to them.
Do you have access to bulk powders? You can get a years supply of: GABA, Glycine, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, and Valerian Root for cheap. Add in Melatonin and any ZMA. Get some Blue Light blocking glasses. I'm out within 15 minutes (or sooner).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dream n grow is the first thing that comes to mind. Even just straight melatonin knocks me out but everyone is different and has a different sleep tolerance.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Revivarant G is extremely potent..I love it..just start with a quarter scoop though

Vlaw

Awards
Do you have access to bulk powders? You can get a years supply of: GABA, Glycine, 5-HTP, L-Theanine, and Valerian Root for cheap. Add in Melatonin and any ZMA. Get some Blue Light blocking glasses. I'm out within 15 minutes (or sooner).
No specific one you would choose for faster way falling asleep?

Xakliva

Awards
It'd focus on GABA, B3, B6, calcium, and magnesium because I had good results with those.

Xakliva

Awards
You probably have to do some trial-and-error on the dosages to see what dosage profile works for you.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
No specific one you would choose for faster way falling asleep?
I do all of them. If I had to pick 1: The glasses. If I get 3: The glasses, Melatonin, and ZMA (or really, just Magnesium).

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I only found these 3 that worked great for me
1. Muscle Elements Amino PM
2. Ronnie Coleman Resurrection
3. melatonin

Xakliva

Awards
I'm not sure about using melatonin and 5-HTP because I never felt much of a difference when I used those myself.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure about using melatonin and 5-HTP because I never felt much of a difference when I used those myself.
For sure. 5-HTP and melatonin are very user specific in terms of results. Either one can have the opposite affect and keep people awake and restless. Melatonin is also overdosed in many products which can be problematic as well.

JCon7

Awards
Is this safe enough? I am curious about its safety. :)
It's safe. Just take it 30 min before bed on an empty stomach. You'll fall asleep quickly into a deep sleep. Make sure you can sleep 7-8 hours and you'll wake up feeling great!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's safe. Just take it 30 min before bed on an empty stomach. You'll fall asleep quickly into a deep sleep. Make sure you can sleep 7-8 hours and you'll wake up feeling great!
Thou it has phenibut. So not an everyday use supp.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's like 4 or 5 days on 1 off
I don't know. I've used phenibut 5 days in a row and had to more than double the dose. Now never more than 3x per week.
Not saying some might have less tolerance build up.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I have trouble falling asleep quite often and GABA is cheap and works wonders for me at 3 grams

Pattinson7

Pattinson7

Awards
Now I am relaxed. Thanks for your assurance.