GETTING MY STIM-ON WITH CHAOS & PAIN...FERROX RELOADED

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. GETTING MY STIM-ON WITH CHAOS & PAIN...FERROX RELOADED

ok, I got this in mail about half an hour ago...originally I was going to wait until in the morning pre-workout to try this----BUT, I had a tough day on the job and was pretty worn out-SO I decided to try just a little shy of 1 scoop to see if it would pick me up.

10 minutes after drinking I felt the tingles coming on, after 15 face felt hot and flush, now after 30 minutes stim effect is kicking real good-I can definitely feel the yohimbe and it feels good...going to go down to basement and get in my 2nd workout of the day!!!

@MrKleen73
    @pyrobatt
    @Danes
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. How intense?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    How intense?
    for you-1/2 scoop would be plenty.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for you-1/2 scoop would be plenty.
    Lol what's that supposed to mean? I think I have a pretty high tolerance. I've been taking Red Sky almost every day for close to 30 days, 5 days a week I add a pwo which includes Riot and I really don't get much of a buzz

5. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Lol what's that supposed to mean? I think I have a pretty high tolerance. I've been taking Red Sky almost every day for close to 30 days, 5 days a week I add a pwo which includes Riot and I really don't get much of a buzz

what it is supposed to mean is this-it isn't only about tolerance of stims, it is also about tolerance for yohimbe. I have a high tolerance for both, many people who have a high tolerance for stims don't do so well with yohimbe...ferrox has a hefty dose of yohimbe.

I had a great experience on less than a scoop, really felt amped up...imho I would suggest that everyone start at 1/2 a scoop. my tolerance is beyond high-it is abnormal.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. I'm intrigued. I've been looking for a decent preworkout since trying Mr. Hyde.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm intrigued. I've been looking for a decent preworkout since trying Mr. Hyde.
    for me caffeine/bata alanine/yohimbine gives some great feelz, puts me in the zone, really jacks me up...but it might not be for everyone.

can't wait to try the full scoop in the morning!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what it is supposed to mean is this-it isn't only about tolerance of stims, it is also about tolerance for yohimbe. I have a high tolerance for both, many people who have a high tolerance for stims don't do so well with yohimbe...ferrox has a hefty dose of yohimbe.

I had a great experience on less than a scoop, really felt amped up...imho I would suggest that everyone start at 1/2 a scoop. my tolerance is beyond high-it is abnormal.
    Ohh yes the yohimbe. I've tried bloodshr3d Raw and that went ok. I'll still go half to start. Always a bonus to get a great workout on less than a full serving

9. I may have to pick up a tub of this. Sounds like you liked it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, I got this in mail about half an hour ago...originally I was going to wait until in the morning pre-workout to try this----BUT, I had a tough day on the job and was pretty worn out-SO I decided to try just a little shy of 1 scoop to see if it would pick me up.

10 minutes after drinking I felt the tingles coming on, after 15 face felt hot and flush, now after 30 minutes stim effect is kicking real good-I can definitely feel the yohimbe and it feels good...going to go down to basement and get in my 2nd workout of the day!!!

@MrKleen73
    @pyrobatt
    @Danes
    In my friend !

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    In my friend !
    happy to see you here!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Ohh yes the yohimbe. I've tried bloodshr3d Raw and that went ok. I'll still go half to start. Always a bonus to get a great workout on less than a full serving
    ferrox is stronger than bloodshr3d raw...more caffeine and yohimbine ycl along with alpha-yohimbine!!!

this stuff packs a punch.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. this mornings workout rocked...very stimmed and focused, pump was good, not the best ever but good.

I had intended to cut this mornings workout short--it has rained a lot lately so I was behind on mowing. knowing it was going to be hot and very humid outside I wanted to save some in the tank...BUT-I went well over my allotted workout time, felt 'in the zone'. after workout I mowed for 4 hours with no crash. I will say that my sweating was increased, but ycl will do that to me even on cool days.

on the Brightside, I am getting really tanned...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. @Admin...ok, so I admit I made a rookie mistake....could you PLEASE move this thread to the supplement log section?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. In!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

16. I am digging the hell out of this stuff...I went full scoop this morning and rocked the weights. got a better pump this time but focus was a little off at 1st, I was a little all over the place during warm-up, but once I settled in it all became crystal clear.

again no crash, stim effect lasted for around 4 hours.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. pretty much identical results as yesterday-this is a good thing, imo

the difference being the pump seems to be getting better the more I use ferrox reloaded, I admit my 1st impression on pump was mediocre, but last 2 workouts the pump has gotten consecutively better.

stim effect/feelz=very nice!!!

pyrobatt said he went thru an entire tub with consistent results, I am hoping for the same-so far, so good!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Silk suit, black tie.
    I am hooked on Yo - Him - Bine!

19. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Silk suit, black tie.
    I am hooked on Yo - Him - Bine!
    good stuff, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. What's the Halo something ingredient? The label is showing up blurry on my phone app and cant quite read it

21. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    What's the Halo something ingredient? The label is showing up blurry on my phone app and cant quite read it
    halostachine...it's a stim that is related to synephrine and ephedrine???

btw- I started an anti-inflammatory called meloxicam a week ago-seeing decent improvement---a big step up from eleve!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    halostachine...it's a stim that is related to synephrine and ephedrine???

btw- I started an anti-inflammatory called meloxicam a week ago-seeing decent improvement---a big step up from eleve!!!
    It acts similarly yea. May be the reason for the bullet sweats. We figured people love the "feel " of a good thermogenic while working out.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    It acts similarly yea. May be the reason for the bullet sweats. We figured people love the "feel " of a good thermogenic while working out.
    a couple of my crew have started working out, they asked me what supplements they should use--I told them a good kickass pre-workout will improve your workouts big time...I let them try ferrox-only half a scoop and they loved it. they want to buy some, do you have a code?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. U are correct, meloxicam is better than ibuprofen. Not an opioid, not addictive. It can also be used PRN for maintenance , if things continue to clear up over the next few weeks

25. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    U are correct, meloxicam is better than ibuprofen. Not an opioid, not addictive. It can also be used PRN for maintenance , if things continue to clear up over the next few weeks

I am really seeing improvement!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. getting my flex on with formutech flexible
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:59 AM
  2. Getting my bulk on with LG Sciences Bulk Kit!! (Sponsered)
    By madripper32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:03 AM
  3. Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)
    By madds87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 09:54 PM
  4. Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)
    By SilentSavage0523 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
  5. Getting my lean on with anabolic pump
    By Michaelin1833 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:02 AM