Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, I got this in mail about half an hour ago...originally I was going to wait until in the morning pre-workout to try this----BUT, I had a tough day on the job and was pretty worn out-SO I decided to try just a little shy of 1 scoop to see if it would pick me up.

10 minutes after drinking I felt the tingles coming on, after 15 face felt hot and flush, now after 30 minutes stim effect is kicking real good-I can definitely feel the yohimbe and it feels good...going to go down to basement and get in my 2nd workout of the day!!!

MrKleen73
pyrobatt
Danes

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
for you-1/2 scoop would be plenty.
Lol what's that supposed to mean? I think I have a pretty high tolerance. I've been taking Red Sky almost every day for close to 30 days, 5 days a week I add a pwo which includes Riot and I really don't get much of a buzz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol what's that supposed to mean? I think I have a pretty high tolerance. I've been taking Red Sky almost every day for close to 30 days, 5 days a week I add a pwo which includes Riot and I really don't get much of a buzz

what it is supposed to mean is this-it isn't only about tolerance of stims, it is also about tolerance for yohimbe. I have a high tolerance for both, many people who have a high tolerance for stims don't do so well with yohimbe...ferrox has a hefty dose of yohimbe.

I had a great experience on less than a scoop, really felt amped up...imho I would suggest that everyone start at 1/2 a scoop. my tolerance is beyond high-it is abnormal.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm intrigued. I've been looking for a decent preworkout since trying Mr. Hyde.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm intrigued. I've been looking for a decent preworkout since trying Mr. Hyde.
for me caffeine/bata alanine/yohimbine gives some great feelz, puts me in the zone, really jacks me up...but it might not be for everyone.

can't wait to try the full scoop in the morning!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
what it is supposed to mean is this-it isn't only about tolerance of stims, it is also about tolerance for yohimbe. I have a high tolerance for both, many people who have a high tolerance for stims don't do so well with yohimbe...ferrox has a hefty dose of yohimbe.

I had a great experience on less than a scoop, really felt amped up...imho I would suggest that everyone start at 1/2 a scoop. my tolerance is beyond high-it is abnormal.
Ohh yes the yohimbe. I've tried bloodshr3d Raw and that went ok. I'll still go half to start. Always a bonus to get a great workout on less than a full serving

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may have to pick up a tub of this. Sounds like you liked it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, I got this in mail about half an hour ago...originally I was going to wait until in the morning pre-workout to try this----BUT, I had a tough day on the job and was pretty worn out-SO I decided to try just a little shy of 1 scoop to see if it would pick me up.

10 minutes after drinking I felt the tingles coming on, after 15 face felt hot and flush, now after 30 minutes stim effect is kicking real good-I can definitely feel the yohimbe and it feels good...going to go down to basement and get in my 2nd workout of the day!!!

MrKleen73
pyrobatt
Danes
In my friend !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ohh yes the yohimbe. I've tried bloodshr3d Raw and that went ok. I'll still go half to start. Always a bonus to get a great workout on less than a full serving
ferrox is stronger than bloodshr3d raw...more caffeine and yohimbine ycl along with alpha-yohimbine!!!

this stuff packs a punch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this mornings workout rocked...very stimmed and focused, pump was good, not the best ever but good.

I had intended to cut this mornings workout short--it has rained a lot lately so I was behind on mowing. knowing it was going to be hot and very humid outside I wanted to save some in the tank...BUT-I went well over my allotted workout time, felt 'in the zone'. after workout I mowed for 4 hours with no crash. I will say that my sweating was increased, but ycl will do that to me even on cool days.

on the Brightside, I am getting really tanned...:bling:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Admin...ok, so I admit I made a rookie mistake....could you PLEASE move this thread to the supplement log section?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am digging the hell out of this stuff...I went full scoop this morning and rocked the weights. got a better pump this time but focus was a little off at 1st, I was a little all over the place during warm-up, but once I settled in it all became crystal clear.

again no crash, stim effect lasted for around 4 hours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty much identical results as yesterday-this is a good thing, imo

the difference being the pump seems to be getting better the more I use ferrox reloaded, I admit my 1st impression on pump was mediocre, but last 2 workouts the pump has gotten consecutively better.

stim effect/feelz=very nice!!!

pyrobatt said he went thru an entire tub with consistent results, I am hoping for the same-so far, so good!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Silk suit, black tie.
I am hooked on Yo - Him - Bine!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the Halo something ingredient? The label is showing up blurry on my phone app and cant quite read it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the Halo something ingredient? The label is showing up blurry on my phone app and cant quite read it
halostachine...it's a stim that is related to synephrine and ephedrine???

btw- I started an anti-inflammatory called meloxicam a week ago-seeing decent improvement---a big step up from eleve!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

btw- I started an anti-inflammatory called meloxicam a week ago-seeing decent improvement---a big step up from eleve!!!
It acts similarly yea. May be the reason for the bullet sweats. We figured people love the "feel " of a good thermogenic while working out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It acts similarly yea. May be the reason for the bullet sweats. We figured people love the "feel " of a good thermogenic while working out.
a couple of my crew have started working out, they asked me what supplements they should use--I told them a good kickass pre-workout will improve your workouts big time...I let them try ferrox-only half a scoop and they loved it. they want to buy some, do you have a code?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U are correct, meloxicam is better than ibuprofen. Not an opioid, not addictive. It can also be used PRN for maintenance , if things continue to clear up over the next few weeks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U are correct, meloxicam is better than ibuprofen. Not an opioid, not addictive. It can also be used PRN for maintenance , if things continue to clear up over the next few weeks

I am really seeing improvement!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
workout went well this morning, woke up feeling stiff and sore but after drinking my scoop of ferrox I was good to go. stim effect is still kickingass but already the BA tingles are getting less pronounced-bummer, but this was to be expected!!! pump was very good again today, and focus was tunnel vision good!!!

I took a additional half scoop around noon for a pickerupper, wouldn't you know it, it started to rain around 1 o'clock and I was done for the day....came home and got a 2nd workout in, lol.

on a side note I have started doing light weight squats and dead lifts again thanks to the improvement in my knee from meloxicam.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
a couple of my crew have started working out, they asked me what supplements they should use--I told them a good kickass pre-workout will improve your workouts big time...I let them try ferrox-only half a scoop and they loved it. they want to buy some, do you have a code?
We have plenty of 20% off codes. Mine is Brice20

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can always count on bigT feedback! Solid stuff. Will try

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the late arrival! Thanks for the mention / invite! Loving the log so far!

Bummer, I hate it when I don't get much from stims. I am pretty moderate in my stim use other than the 1000ml coffee IV bag I hook up every morning. ;) However a month of heavy stims and the effects will start to attenuate.

Love me some Yohimbine!

I am digging the hell out of this stuff...I went full scoop this morning and rocked the weights. got a better pump this time but focus was a little off at 1st, I was a little all over the place during warm-up, but once I settled in it all became crystal clear.

again no crash, stim effect lasted for around 4 hours.
I am loving the energy you are getting and the lack of a crash has me interested for sure!

Very cool, is it an NSAID or act via different modality?
Can always count on bigT feedback! Solid stuff. Will try
Agreed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the late arrival! Thanks for the mention / invite! Loving the log so far!

Bummer, I hate it when I don't get much from stims. I am pretty moderate in my stim use other than the 1000ml coffee IV bag I hook up every morning. ;) However a month of heavy stims and the effects will start to attenuate.
Love me some Yohimbine!

I am loving the energy you are getting and the lack of a crash has me interested for sure!

Very cool, is it an NSAID or act via different modality?

Agreed!
yup...i'm a fan of yohimbine also, with a hefty of caffeine, 3200mg ba and two forms of yohimbine the energy and feelz are really nice....I think the lack of crash is due to no dmaa-for me dmaa is a great stim, but it also comes with the crash effect.

the prescribing doctor told me meloxicam is an updated form of Celebrex, it is really working well for me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another good workout today...didn't get enough sleep last night so workout wasn't as good as it could have been, but all things considered not bad...

stim effect is still kicking, haven't noticed any diminished effect even though I have been using an additional 1/2 scoop in afternoons as a pickerupper... the only difference I can see/feel is the tingles have blunted-but this always happens with regular use of BA-at least for me, unfortunately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drank my scoop of ferrox then todays workout was digging my garden..15x25 feet----two step process, 1st I dug up the ground then I went back and separated the clods of grass from the dirt, total time was almost 4 hours, the sweat was pouring, lol.

homegrown veggies are way better than store bought, and a hellova lot cheaper!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! I love using PWO's for home chores!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very nice! I love using PWO's for home chores!
yup...digging out a 15x25 foot garden with a spade is a hell of a 'chore'!!!

I aint no youngin, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

don't forget the fallen hero's while enjoying your day!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took yesterday and sunday off--spent time with family...

today was make-up time. I think I was in need of some rest days, felt really strong and 'revived'. ferrox reloaded is still working it's magic, I even got the tingles again today....the energy is very good and focus is tunnel vision!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stuff sounds awesome! Glad you had what sounds like a great weekend with the family too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to go watch my 4 year old granddaughter's t-ball game...will probably update later!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ferrox reloaded is still putting out the energy and impressively I am still feeling those BA tingles. I started at 1 scoop and so far haven't been tempted to use more. the pump is adequate, but if I buy more I would add a few things for increased pump. the focus however is very nice!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not much new to report, I took a day off from the gym today and used a scoop of ferrox reloaded before work...got a lot done!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 17:

so far ferrox reloaded is living up to it's billing-'consistency throughout the entire jug'....I've used at least a scoop and many days a scoop and a half everyday since starting---the energy and focus was as on point this morning as it was day 1. the only diminishing effect has been the tingle's aren't as intense as the first week, but I still feel them to a lesser degree. and an added plus is the lack of crash that usually follows using a dmaa containing pre-workout.

this is truly a non-dmaa 1 scooper pre-workout that delivers the goods.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and drank my scoop of ferrox reloaded-30 minutes later I did a light body weight workout-4 sets of 50 sit ups/4sets of 25 push ups/2 sets of 10 pull ups[chin up's as we used to call them].....around noon I drank a half scoop and the sweat started pouring-I work outdoors in the sun and it was 90% and very humid...I don't wear a shirt when mowing and after about an hour I stood up to get a drink and take a break-even my shorts were totally soaked!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ferrox reloaded continues to deliver, powered thru a above average workout today even though I didn't get very much sleep the night before. I realy love the hefty dose of BA, I went heavy today and was surprised my muscles held up so good and were able to keep going with little rest time between sets...my aggression is up, I've been really grunting out the reps-my wife can hear me upstairs even with our semi-sound proofed basement.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
drank my scoop of ferrox then todays workout was digging my garden..15x25 feet----two step process, 1st I dug up the ground then I went back and separated the clods of grass from the dirt, total time was almost 4 hours, the sweat was pouring, lol.

homegrown veggies are way better than store bought, and a hellova lot cheaper!!!
Love this idea. I also take stim to chase my 3 year old daughter ?