What is the best fat burner to use?

caveman

caveman

Awards
I'm looking at using fat burners to help push my weight loss a little further. I was looking at some from insane labs but wasn't too sure about it. I'd like to keep effectiveness as well as cost a consideration too. Appreciate it!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Yes. About 20 lbs down
Gotcha, IMO/E Ign1te is the best calorie burner, with pretty good muscle sparing. Bloodshr3d raw is the best appetite suppressant with some fat metabolization, absolutely abliterated will help visceral fat (usually at high bf%). Smolder is great for subcutaneous fat (usually lower bf%) if you're already burning the calories. Supernova attacks visceral fat, subcutaneous fat, and does a little to enhance long term body leaning by browning white fat cells. I probably wouldn't add Ign1te until weight loss plateaus, but it stellar then.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any current stats

e.g. age, gender, weight, BF% if possible, years training, current training plan schedule.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
also i agree with previous post:

Ignit3

Bloodshr3d Raw or War if you dont get on with alpha yohimbine

DCP

Assass1nate

Supernova, i have yet to use this myself but it has been getting good feedback in this forum

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at using fat burners to help push my weight loss a little further. I was looking at some from insane labs but wasn't too sure about it. I'd like to keep effectiveness as well as cost a consideration too. Appreciate it!
ECA

H

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I like lipodrene hardcore it has dmaa in it so I use it as my pre too

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you checked out OxyMax XT? It has a real nice euphoric feel on the stim side. It also has a nice dose of F95 which I prefer in fat burners.

Right now it's 20% off at Nutriverse, when added to cart. You can also use code AM5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/oxymax/

caveman

caveman

Awards
Also how long should I be taking them? Just one bottle or a couple ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you checked out OxyMax XT? It has a real nice euphoric feel on the stim side. It also has a nice dose of F95 which I prefer in fat burners.

Right now it's 20% off at Nutriverse, when added to cart. You can also use code AM5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/oxymax/
I'm about to start AlphaMax xt with OxyMax xt for 8 weeks then an additional 4 weeks of forskolin 95. Should be fun!

But yes, I love the fact OxyMax xt has forskolin. Such an impactful ingredient. I can also help with appetite suppression. It also contains Amentoflavone which can help with vasodilation and increase fat loss. That promo code cubsfan gave you is good for all Performax Labs products as well ;)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised no one has mentioned Radiate. One of the better thermogenics that I've tried.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised no one has mentioned Radiate. One of the better thermogenics that I've tried.
I just haven't tried it. I don't recommend products/stacks that I haven't used myself.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard good things about radiate

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I lived in the US, I'd buy ECA. I'd probably stack it with a non stimulant fat burner from Evomuse, or Olympus Labs.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Currently using Bloodshr3d Raw edition (albeit I don't use the same number of servings every day. Recently got a job at a supp store so I get all sorts of free samples of different pres that I like to try, but I take 1-2 scoops per day USUALLY). The appetite suppression is great and it really gets me sweating and feeling great. Focus is above average for an OTC fat burner as well. Definitely recommend it!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Currently using Bloodshr3d Raw edition (albeit I don't use the same number of servings every day. Recently got a job at a supp store so I get all sorts of free samples of different pres that I like to try, but I take 1-2 scoops per day USUALLY). The appetite suppression is great and it really gets me sweating and feeling great. Focus is above average for an OTC fat burner as well. Definitely recommend it!
Agree Bloodshr3d raw is great in my opinion and my brother who has used it for 1st time feels it is better than the original Alphamine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off OxyMax XT, just add it to your cart, and then use forum code AM5 for an additional 5%

https://www.nutri-verse.com/oxymax-by-performax-labs/

M

MizzouMonster

Awards
Check out Catalyst Nutrition "Ignite". It's a local company to me with no prop blends and every supp is transparent. Currently running this myself for a recomp. Best part about their fat burner is it is caffeine free so your actually going to burn fat and it's worth the money rather than having a stimmed out fat burner which isn't helpful for actually putting your body in the best fat burning state. Check out wearecatalyst.com and use code "worldgym20" for 20% off!! Hope it works out for you man!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS caffeine and SNS alpha yohimbine would be both an extremely effective and cheap stack.

Radiate is very solid as well.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Radiate is fantastic. You'll sweat a ton on it. Another great option is Inspired Nutraceuticals KOR, same company that makes the best pre on the make Dvst8. I use it and it's energy, focus, and thermo aspects are all top of the line.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone tried viper extreme? Is a og alphamine copy thats still available

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tried most, loved Bloodshred and Ignite from OL. Got them at a good price as well.

As for cheap single ingredients: SNS sells Yohimbine HCL and Alpha Y so you can add to your own concoction

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene is always a solid option, or you could try the brand new Lipodrene Elite with the all new e coca extract

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also i agree with previous post:

Ignit3

Bloodshr3d Raw or War if you dont get on with alpha yohimbine

DCP

Assass1nate

Supernova, i have yet to use this myself but it has been getting good feedback in this forum
Sounds like my stack lol

caveman

caveman

Awards
I think I'm gonna invest in the lipodrene elite. If that don't get me there Ima pick up some bloodshr3d. Thanks for the input!

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm gonna invest in the lipodrene elite. If that don't get me there Ima pick up some bloodshr3d. Thanks for the input!
Currently using elite prefasted cardio. Work up a sweat which is great. Radiate and KOR from Inspired Nutraceuticals is also great.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Would like to get radiate only if available at nutriverse,

also keep posted on how new lipodrene elite works i tried hydroxyelite in the past and was not too impressed and found it to be quite mediocre.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd recommend adding Iron Legion Invictus to your stack! it pairs extremely well with any stimulant fat burner, but will also work wonders on it's own.

If you have some stubborn areas and you've hit the brakes on progress, cortisol could be the culprit.

T

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I can't use DMAA, it gives me one of the worst crashes I've ever experienced, and I've done my fair share of illegal substances.

Fave is Conqu3r Unleashed with noopept+Fasoracetam+NALT added. I'll usually take a little of Kratom before too.

If i'm really dragging ass I'll throw in some bronkaid.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I can't use DMAA, it gives me one of the worst crashes I've ever experienced, and I've done my fair share of illegal substances.

Fave is Conqu3r Unleashed with noopept+Fasoracetam+NALT added. I'll usually take a little of Kratom before too.

If i'm really dragging ass I'll throw in some bronkaid.
Try Level II by Formutech Nutrition

N

NewGirl

Awards
Can yo buy ECA in the US? I thought it was banned???

N

NewGirl

Awards
Can you buy ECA in the US? I thought it was banned???

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised no one has mentioned and 7-Keto supps yet?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if fat loss is goal...get some radiate!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Veinquish

Some compounds have been proven to lend themselves to shedding fat and recomposition when coupled with a good program and proper nutritional regime.

Select the links to learn more:
- 7 Keto DHEA which is a non-hormonal derivative of DHEA, 7-ketodehydroepiandrosterone, 7-oxodehydroepiandrosterone, 7-ketoDHEA, 7-oxoDHEA, 7-oxo, 7-keto
- Coleus Forskholii which goes by a few names, Forskolin, Coleonol, 7beta-acetoxy-1alpha, 6beta, 9alpha-trihydroxy-8, 13-epoxy-labd-14-en-11-one.

We at Vein Nutrition have compiled a few extra ingredients to aid in the fat loss process and cycle that relate to fat burning compounds and others which have a secondary but no lessor effect on the individual. In order to gain the most from a routine where you are in a caloric deficit you must also rest; recuperate; and restore both physically and mentally. This is why we have also used the following ingredients to complete the package in VEINQUISH a non-stimmed fat burner.

- Ashwagandha
- Fucoxanthin
- Caralluma Fimbriata
- 5 HTP
- Piperine

More information about those compounds:
Caralluma Fimbriata
Caralluma Fimbriata is a certain species of the Caralluma genus that appears to have historical usage as a famine food, appetite suppressant, and thirst quencher when the vegetables are boiled and salted. Research is preliminary, but seems to validate these claims.

Ashwagandha KSM-66
  • Lowers Anxiety
  • Lowers C-Reactive Protein
  • Lowers Cortisol
  • Increases Power Output
  • Reduces Stress
  • Lowers Total Cholesterol
  • Increased Aerobic Capacity
  • Lowers Blood Glucose
  • Lowers Blood Pressure
  • Decreases Depression
  • Increases HDL C
  • Increases LH
  • Increases Serum DHEA
  • Increased Feeling of Well Being
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased VO2 Max
  • Increased Immunity
  • Anti-Cancer
7-Keto DHEA
7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite of DHEA that is non hormonal, and it appears to be a fat loss agent as it may increase the metabolic rate. Studies in humans show promise for helping during a fat loss diet, but currently are of questionable quality due to potential conflicts of interest.

Coleus Forskolin
Coleus forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone and induce fat loss, particularly in men.

• Decrease Fatigue
  • Increase Lean Mass
  • Increase Testosterone
  • Decrease Weight
  • Improve HDL-C
(Goes well with Yohimbine / Rauwolscine / Ephedrine / Caffeine, so if you want to add your own stimulent you can, but we wanted to give the option to you, and our aim was to create a product that would be great for long term use and not need to be cycled or potentially interfere with your sleep hygiene.)

Fucoxanthin
Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is being investigated for its fat burning abilities. It reduces fat mass, but has a time delay due to build up in fat tissue and does not stimulate the brain. Also appears healthy, but needs more corroborating evidence.

• Decreases Liver Enzymes
  • Decreased Liver Fat
  • Increased Metabolic Rate
  • Decreased Weight
  • Lower Blood Pressure
  • Lowers C Reactive Protein
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter sometimes touted to be responsible for happiness. 5-HTP is a simple way to increase brain serotonin levels by bypassing the rate-limiting step, and users reap either the rewards or the hazards of increased brain serotonin.

Just because you are losing weight and sacrificing some of your favorite foods, doesn’t mean your mood has to suffer as well.

Bioperine
Black Pepper is a source of piperine, a molecule that does not do much on its own but can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. Due to this, it is ingested alongside some supplements to increase their absorption rates
That's all about a non-stim fat burning.
--
Additionally one could use an ECA stack alongside this.
What research have you done otherwise?

We just had a promotion and 7 people will be doing logs on this for 12 weeks.
(Some of the components have tested more effective after 8 weeks of use)

Here is one ongoing log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295422-tank-veinquishing-fat.html

Veinquish_Ad_.png

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife is loving OL Ignite. She only takes two capsules in the morning and one in the afternoon. Says it gives her a lot of energy and a good mood boost to keep up with the kids all day while also being able to exercise and steadily loose weight.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just getting up and doing cardio more or fasted will help push fatloss a little further and with the fasted cardio something like regular caffeine like Hi tech pharma caffeine pills at 200 mgs. You could try Shred Ultra by Millennium Sports Technologies. I don't recommend ECa stack unless your cutting aggressively, meaning started cutting 10-15 % of your calories down and you're very serious about cutting

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What be a good option, dont wish for appetite suppression but same time wish to reduce viscal belly fat, pref non gel version..