Lipodrene hardcore (fat burner)
APS mesomorph
Green tea extract

Am I missing anything?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You could add Phosphatidic acid (fearns soy lecithin granules). Be careful with how many stims you use and how hard you push your body. Not saying you are doing the same thing as this guy: http://www.ergo-log.com/hcut.html but you are playing in the same ballpark.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
You could add Phosphatidic acid (fearns soy lecithin granules). Be careful with how many stims you use and how hard you push your body. Not saying you are doing the same thing as this guy: http://www.ergo-log.com/hcut.html but you are playing in the same ballpark.
Thanks! I have never taken a full dose of mesomorph I usually stick to 1-2 thirds a scoop just btw.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Betaine anhydrous is a really solid staple add on and is cheap. SNS makes a 100 gram size and would give you 40 servings.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I should stop taking naproxen?? I forgot but I take that in the mornings and Tylenol at night.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Do you think I should stop taking naproxen?? I forgot but I take that in the mornings and Tylenol at night.
If you are using it to mask muscle pain/soreness then yeah. Thats your own body telling you to rest. You dont grow while pushing metal, thats when you tear you muscles and shred it. Then, you MUST give your body the time and resources it needs to fix those tears and shreds and build bigger and stronger muscles. If you keep punishing your body without this crucial step, all you are doing is tearing your muscles over and over. This will not make you grow and it will land u in INJURED town pretty quickly (I learned this the hard way...you dont wanna do that).

Furthermore, inflammation is a crucial step to muscle repair, not only are you removing the signal to rest, you are also halting your bodys own mechanism to fix your muscles.

Especially in a cut when you a re in a caloric deficit, LET YOU MUSCLES HEAL, CATER TO THEM. It is WAY more important than losing 0.5lb more per week.

Now if you are using naproxen to treat a completely unrelated injury or pain then it might be different. I personally never use NSAIDs. When you feel pain and inflammation is for a reason. Listen to it, dont just put a pillow on its face and push until it shuts up...that doesnt work unless your end goal is pain and frustration in the long run.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I was just using them to decrease swelling I thought swelling slowed recovery. Thanks! I'll definitely stop taking those!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I was just using them to decrease swelling I thought swelling slowed recovery. Thanks! I'll definitely stop taking those!
Do some more research. There is a lot to learn about many things in this game. I highly suggest you do thorough research on every supplement you take and how they work in your body so you know what you are taking and why. This will help you adjust as things change over time.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
At what time of day should I take soy lecithin the only thing I can find is to take it with food

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
At what time of day should I take soy lecithin the only thing I can find is to take it with food
Post-workout with your whey shake. It makes mine taste DELICIOUS with skim milk

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Swelling and inflammation are not the same thing - if you are having actual swelling, then that is a different issue. Inflammation can be what is causing swelling...but we would need more details.

It isn't so much that inflammation is necessary for recovery or not - it's necessary for the signaling that triggers a stress response/adaptation.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually go with 30-60 minutes preworkout.

As was mentioned above, Mesomorph + Lipodrene is going to be a lot of stims. If you can handle it, fine. But just be careful.

If you're using NSAIDs, I'd try to avoid using them periworkout.

I'd recommend using a daily staple type supplement, as that'll cover a bunch of the useful compounds. For example, something like Tr1umph will take care of creatine, betaine, LCLT (which should help with recovery, since you were just talking about that), soy lecithin (then you won't have to take it separately), and more.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long have you been taking the Naproxen and Tylenol daily and what doses?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 18y/o old male I've been cutting weight this is everything I'm taking

Whey
Bcaas
Pro bio
Creatine
Fish oil
Ginger
Turmeric
Multi vitamin
Lipodrene hardcore (fat burner)
APS mesomorph
Green tea extract

Am I missing anything?
Your list looks good for an 18 year old. One thing I would probably change is the creatine. I would still take it, but I would look into an ergoengic aid instead. There are some quality ones out there like PowerMax XT, Ergonine, and Tr1umph. These products do not only contain creatine but various other ingredients to aid in performance, recovery, and hydration. PowerMax XT, for example, has a full dose of betaine which is good for performance and can even improve body composition. These products cost a little more, but do give you a little more bang.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, my staples are pretty similar to yours with the addition of:
agamtine (SNS agamtine XT is capped, cheap, and nicely dosed at 500mg/cap)
betaine (can either get it in bulk - cheapest - from SNS as mentioned above, or it is in many of the all-in-one ergogenics like ergonine)

Lecithin granules are a solid choice, however you have to be careful when cutting as the calories from these can add up very quick. If you want something that will impact cals much less, look into Arachidonic acid (X-gels) paired with a carnitine salt (ALCAR/PLCAR/Etc)