Nolvadex PCT Question

Honey

Honey

Awards
Hey y'all,

I just wanted some advice regarding the use of Nolvadex for PCT.

This is my first cycle ever and it is as follows (the cycle is 8 weeks):

Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
Olympus Labs Sup3r-DHEA

OCT: Olympus Labs Ar1macare + CEL Cycle Assist

I've decided to go with Nolvadex for my PCT (40/40/20/20/20/10), but I have 3 questions:

- Just how 'safe' is it? I'm a bit scared because it's the only thing that's essentially a non-supplement and I just want some general advice on its use.

- When should I start taking it? The day after my cycle? 1 week after?

- What should I be taking WITH it (if anything)?

Any helps would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

slk28

Awards
Dude why risk it all including eg lathargy and shutdown? Do some cardio, lift, eat right and you'll make those gains naturally. If u want to take something, go with anabolic triad or any other otc test booster.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Hey y'all,

I just wanted some advice regarding the use of Nolvadex for PCT.

This is my first cycle ever and it is as follows (the cycle is 8 weeks):

Olympus Labs Sup3r-1
Olympus Labs Sup3r-DHEA

OCT: Olympus Labs Ar1macare + CEL Cycle Assist

I've decided to go with Nolvadex for my PCT (40/40/20/20/20/10), but I have 3 questions:

- Just how 'safe' is it? I'm a bit scared because it's the only thing that's essentially a non-supplement and I just want some general advice on its use.

- When should I start taking it? The day after my cycle? 1 week after?

- What should I be taking WITH it (if anything)?

Any helps would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
It's the random compounds that you plan on using as a so called cycle that I would worry about the safety of mate rather than a proven rx product like nolvadex. That's presuming you have real nolvadex. I agree with the above post just eating and training is what u need to focus on bro

Honey

Honey

Awards
It's the random compounds that you plan on using as a so called cycle that I would worry about the safety of mate rather than a proven rx product like nolvadex. That's presuming you have real nolvadex. I agree with the above post just eating and training is what u need to focus on bro
I'm very confused now. What's so "random" about them? I've done a lot of thorough research and I've settled on quite a conservative cycle.

I ALREADY focus on training/diet. Always have. I just want to try something new and see if it's for me.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I'm very confused now. What's so "random" about them? I've done a lot of thorough research and I've settled on quite a conservative cycle.

I ALREADY focus on training/diet. Always have. I just want to try something new and see if it's for me.
Something called sup3r whatever sounds garbage mate. Just my 2 cents but I would no way trust that. Could be absolutely anything in that bottle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run the nolva at 20/20/10/10 and an otc pct product along side that and you should be good. Really as long as you have a serm that is the safest way to bounce back after a cycle.

myuniverse1

Awards
Something called sup3r whatever sounds garbage mate. Just my 2 cents but I would no way trust that. Could be absolutely anything in that bottle
You aren't very bright, are you? Have you even heard of Olympus Labs? I highly doubt it. because you'd know they put out quality products.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT is a little overkill for running essentially a cycle of DHEA. Those "prohormones" probably won't affect your HPTA much anyway...

myuniverse1

Awards
Just been on their website
That's right, I forgot that a website design has everything to do with the quality of their products or manufacturing practices. You fooled me! You certainly are a wise one!

myuniverse1

Awards
Just been on their website
That's right, I forgot that a website design has everything to do with the quality of their products or manufacturing practices. You fooled me! You certainly are a wise one!

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd go 20/20/10/10 with the Nolva. That will get you going again given the minimally supressive compounds your running.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. But what should I be taking with it? Any suggestions?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What compounds are behind these fancy names? If it's literally 1-DHEA compounds, run the Nolva. You'll probably get comparable gains with the PCT as with the cycle. Unless there's some Epistane or something good in that stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But you literally could run no PCT with the DHEA one or Andro-type products. They aren't gonna shut you down...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But you literally could run no PCT with the DHEA one or Andro-type products. They aren't gonna shut you down...
probably won't be completely shut down, but most certainly his test will be suppressed. Fact. Use the nolva 20/20/10/10 run another two weeks at 10 if you still aren't feeling back to normal. Some bad advice being given here be smart OP

Honey

Honey

Awards
Thank you for your advice guys.

So Nolva is ok on its own as a PCT? I mean, I thought I had chosen a fairly low-risk cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, gotcha but I don't know enough about these crappy dhea based compounds. I at first did tell him to just run Nolva anyways so it's not that bad of advice... I ran extremely comprehensive and elaborate PCTs all through my 30s but it didn't matter, I ended up on TRT by 37, so if you run cycle after cycle, it's best to get the idea in your head that you may need to be prepared for hormone replacement at some point.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Really surprised that individuals in this thread that post here haven't heard of the Olympus UK line of products with as much as they're posted about here.. Also surprised at the comments about the DHEA's not being suppressive...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for your advice guys.

So Nolva is ok on its own as a PCT? I mean, I thought I had chosen a fairly low-risk cycle.
It is fairly low risk, no doubt about that but you still are playing with your hormones to increase muscle mass. Even if you "feel" okay you may still not be back to your baseline levels where you'll feel best. Nolva is one of your two best options with clomid being the other. I like to add M test and Reduce XT into my PCT as well. M test can boost free testosterone, it also helps raise libido and many have reported better sleep, myself included. Reduce XT is going help get your cholesterol back in order. Good luck man

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Much rather run real steroids, get real results, and have similar risks at long term shutdown that will need to be dealt with

Honey

Honey

Awards
It's not really an option for me because I feel like the risks with steroids are somewhat greater and I'm a high school teacher so for now I wanna start somewhere safe. Especially since it's my first cycle.

Honey

Honey

Awards
It is fairly low risk, no doubt about that but you still are playing with your hormones to increase muscle mass. Even if you "feel" okay you may still not be back to your baseline levels where you'll feel best. Nolva is one of your two best options with clomid being the other. I like to add M test and Reduce XT into my PCT as well. M test can boost free testosterone, it also helps raise libido and many have reported better sleep, myself included. Reduce XT is going help get your cholesterol back in order. Good luck man
Now this is making sense! Thanks for this. Reduce XT sounds like a really nice option alongside Nolvadex.

Where is the most reliable to buy Nolvadex. There are many online pharmacies but are they trustworthy?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now this is making sense! Thanks for this. Reduce XT sounds like a really nice option alongside Nolvadex.

Where is the most reliable to buy Nolvadex. There are many online pharmacies but are they trustworthy?
I can't give you a source, site rules. I wish I could help and it just depends man nolva is not faked too often but it certainly can be.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established

Reduce XT is for Cortisol, not cholesterol. Cortisol is very important to control in PCT too though.

And we can't source any sort of research chems on here. I would suggest searching around and reading reviews and seeing if you can find anyone with bloodwork for the specific vendor. Be aware that research chems are a crap shoot with quality every time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've almost never bought bunk Nolva from research chems... Ar-r and RUI are always your best bet...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reduce XT is for Cortisol, not cholesterol. Cortisol is very important to control in PCT too though.

And we can't source any sort of research chems on here. I would suggest searching around and reading reviews and seeing if you can find anyone with bloodwork for the specific vendor. Be aware that research chems are a crap shoot with quality every time.

correct, haha my apologies its getting late for me

Hemavol

Awards
Well my opinion is that ur cycle is very mild and probably u will of course like it in the sense of feeling good and getting nice pumps etc.. but dont expect too much. And yea I have to agree like olympus products are quality and dhea also is not like some "random" product...... wasting money on some otc carbage "natural" snake oil is waste of money and ur time...****tiest advice so far. And imo the nolva amounta u are thinking is total overkill.. something like 20/20/10/10/10eod will do more than enough...

Honey

Honey

Awards
Yea if I manage to reap some decent results with this and find myself ready to do another cycle later then I'll step it up a bit. Maybe try 4-Andro

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea if I manage to reap some decent results with this and find myself ready to do another cycle later then I'll step it up a bit. Maybe try 4-Andro
You'd enjoy the 1/4 combo. Epi is nice too. The andros are mild with moderate gains in strength and size depending on training and diet.

That said, check out the anabolics section. Lots of info to be found.