Nolvadex PCT Question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    It is fairly low risk, no doubt about that but you still are playing with your hormones to increase muscle mass. Even if you "feel" okay you may still not be back to your baseline levels where you'll feel best. Nolva is one of your two best options with clomid being the other. I like to add M test and Reduce XT into my PCT as well. M test can boost free testosterone, it also helps raise libido and many have reported better sleep, myself included. Reduce XT is going help get your cholesterol back in order. Good luck man
    Now this is making sense! Thanks for this. Reduce XT sounds like a really nice option alongside Nolvadex.

Where is the most reliable to buy Nolvadex. There are many online pharmacies but are they trustworthy?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Now this is making sense! Thanks for this. Reduce XT sounds like a really nice option alongside Nolvadex.

Where is the most reliable to buy Nolvadex. There are many online pharmacies but are they trustworthy?
    I can't give you a source, site rules. I wish I could help and it just depends man nolva is not faked too often but it certainly can be.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Reduce XT is for Cortisol, not cholesterol. Cortisol is very important to control in PCT too though.

And we can't source any sort of research chems on here. I would suggest searching around and reading reviews and seeing if you can find anyone with bloodwork for the specific vendor. Be aware that research chems are a crap shoot with quality every time.

4. I've almost never bought bunk Nolva from research chems... Ar-r and RUI are always your best bet...

5. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Reduce XT is for Cortisol, not cholesterol. Cortisol is very important to control in PCT too though.

And we can't source any sort of research chems on here. I would suggest searching around and reading reviews and seeing if you can find anyone with bloodwork for the specific vendor. Be aware that research chems are a crap shoot with quality every time.

correct, haha my apologies its getting late for me
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

6. Well my opinion is that ur cycle is very mild and probably u will of course like it in the sense of feeling good and getting nice pumps etc.. but dont expect too much. And yea I have to agree like olympus products are quality and dhea also is not like some "random" product...... wasting money on some otc carbage "natural" snake oil is waste of money and ur time...****tiest advice so far. And imo the nolva amounta u are thinking is total overkill.. something like 20/20/10/10/10eod will do more than enough...

7. Yea if I manage to reap some decent results with this and find myself ready to do another cycle later then I'll step it up a bit. Maybe try 4-Andro

8. Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Yea if I manage to reap some decent results with this and find myself ready to do another cycle later then I'll step it up a bit. Maybe try 4-Andro
    You'd enjoy the 1/4 combo. Epi is nice too. The andros are mild with moderate gains in strength and size depending on training and diet.

That said, check out the anabolics section. Lots of info to be found.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running Nolvadex PCT question.
    By Atreyufan31 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 12:10 PM
  2. Colmid + Nolvadex PCT question
    By Ceredumbellum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 01:45 AM
  3. PCT question Nolvadex Arom-X
    By tallbikerguy in forum Post Cycle Therapy