Arimistane (OL Elim1nate) tolerance?

Eight

Eight

Awards
Not entirely sure where the best place to ask this would be. But is it possible to build up a tolerance to arimistane?

I'm in my final few days of an 8-week ostarine + Elim1nate cycle. I'd say that I've felt the arimistane throughout - not being able to hold any water, noticeable dryness, sore joints etc. etc. However, all of that seems to have stopped now.

Overall, I'm quite happy with the product. Mostly just curious.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Been on it 6 weeks now and I've been thinking the same. Used it after PCT for cortisol control mostly and it did the job but not feeling the dryness any more so tapering off it now. I'm using IML e-control.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think building up a tolerance could definitely be the case with the arimistane. Really any supplement around the 8 week mark you could build up a tolerance. Personally that's why every 8 weeks i take a stim break because my body builds up a tolerance so if i had to guess that's what it is.

Eight

Eight

Awards
I guess it makes sense.

It's not like I even enjoyed being that dry... but still, can't help missing it. :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Remember PES Erase. 50mg was more than enough, almost to the point you thought it was spiked with ATD.. .
Today 75-150mg is recommended solo.
Maybe the source is off a lower quality nowdays?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32