Triumph flavoring suggestions

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
Hey guys, I got two tubs of unflavored Triumph in for my last stretch of deployment, and the taste is pretty terrible/off-putting. The supplement works as intended, but I still gag when I drink it anyways.

Could there be anything I can mix it with to make it taste better?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have you tried mixing it so far? Have you tried putting it into a preworkout? Also you could mix it into a protein shake to offset the soy lecithin.

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
I'm a little skeptical about mixing it with my pre, but I guess I can try that and see how it works. I was just a bit stuck because it said it was preferred to be consumed pre-workout for max results

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah there are a couple ingredients with acute effects, which is why that particular timing is recommended. What you could also try is mixing a half dose into your preworkout (so there's less in there) and taking half post-workout in a protein shake.

Brownrg8

Brownrg8

Awards
That sounds like a good option as well. Thanks!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Any "16.9oz" 'Drink Packet' flavoring - Crystal Light, Walmart Brand, there is even a "TrueX" that uses Stevia. Or any of the 'Flavoring Drops'.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe throwing in some mio with it or mixing it in with a pre workout products or amino acid product would work.