supp to add to for 3.5 weeks?

fx2050

Awards
Im currently on xgels and ep1c cycle, 2 bottles of each

recently finished ostarine about 8weeks a go also

im just wondering if can throw something quick to last 3.5/4weeks till my holiday. maybe some left over when home again

was just looking at Or1gin and now noticed RAD-140 but im not sure on sarms again as i did get a gyno flare and have been on letro to sort out

ideas? i have been IF 16hrs then eating high protein and feeling good from supps im on and hard just wanted a bit more to my stack

thanks all

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long on xgels and how does it feel when you lift.

fx2050

Awards
my chest feels hard most the time and i get a good pump with xgels. my upper chest feels much bigger than normal.. i cant really comment on Ep1c. maybe its working

2-3 weeks on xgels now... actually its 4 weeks on xgels and ep1c should masbe have 4 weeks left.. start of holiday

TSMilliner

Awards
2-3 weeks isn't really long enough for most products to kick in IMO. Maybe a test booster? M-Test or something like that?

fx2050

Awards
Ty.

I was just looking at anabeta elite. which I almost got instead of ep1c

I may add that in.
4weeks today till holiday starts and also finish x gels and ep1c.
Week off of training apart from press ups etc then could grab another anbeta when home from holiday and then my stack be complete till maybe autumn/winter for a bulk

TSMilliner

Awards
IMO you won't see much out of only 3-4 weeks on ABE. It is one of my favorite supps, but for me it only truly shined after about 4 weeks and continued to get way better from there. It is a great supp though, good pumps and significant strength gains for a natural supplement. get your self 2 bottles and your in business, especially with the ARA from what I hear. I wish I could take X-gels, but already have some inflammatory issues so am **** scared to try it.

fx2050

Awards
yeah im thinking 2 bottles but 1 now with the rest of stuff then a weeks holiday then back on it again for another 4 weeks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad140 would actually be a good fit, at least in terms of time (kicks in very quick, and most guys find they cant go much longer than 4 wks on it anyway)...but it may not be the most "responsible" choice. I think youd want to do a proper PCT after it, and not sure how feasible thatd be with a holiday approaching.

fx2050

Awards
ok just did a rush job of anabeta elite to get here for friday so i can dose up quick for the weekend

fx2050

Awards
Rad140 would actually be a good fit, at least in terms of time (kicks in very quick, and most guys find they cant go much longer than 4 wks on it anyway)...but it may not be the most "responsible" choice. I think youd want to do a proper PCT after it, and not sure how feasible thatd be with a holiday approaching.
yes agreed and im not sure on sarms now as major gyno flare

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why can't you run the ABE while on holiday?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
ArA and Novedex XT would be an excellent combo, and you can run it for 3.5 to 4 weeks. Should help you dry out and aid the X-gels.

fx2050

Awards
I would just keep going with your current cycle because adding anything would just give diminishing gains. Are you running an emmulsifier and/or LCLT?

Check out this thread if you haven't already:
i hadnt... add aspirin in?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Adding another natural anabolic product in for 3-4 weeks wouldn't really be worth it IMO. If anything, I would add in a supplement like yohimbine and add in some extra cardio. If you're trying to be leaner and look better for holiday, I think adding extra cardio or training sessions would benefit you more than adding another supplement.

X-Gels is a great product on its own. If you're really adamant about adding in something else, Alphamax XT could be beneficial. Again, 3-4 weeks a very short window, but since Alphamax XT includes natural test boosting ingredients, a natural AI, and forskolin to help improve body composition, it might be worth the addition. X-Gels and Alphamax XT is an incredible natural stack.

fx2050

Awards
Ty all

I had to be quick to order to have the longest time on.

Ordered anabeta elite for now.
Cardio is up but don't have the time for much more... Solution has been walking up 7 flights of stairs at work several times a day.. And stop for calf raises