Rupture PWO

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried Rupture from Vein Nutrition?
IMG_1377.JPG

I ordered a few samples and this stuff is great! Green apple is very tasty and it goes down smooth, like Kool Aid! The DMAA gives a serious boost and I keep wanting to train. I'm 47 years old and have been working out hard since 1986, without any breaks except for Basic Training which really doesn't count, and deployments. From all my years experience, this is the best PWO. The pump, energy, focus and no crash puts this on another level. I plan to keep this as a staple in my pantry.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great to hear your positive experience! Thanks for your support and feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions! ?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I have a tub of Rupture and Blood Shot. I am gonna use Rupture soon ?.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a tub of rupture, tropical fruit punch flavor, and have been enjoying it overall.

I use DMAA Pre workouts sparingly, as 2 times per week. Rupture provides great focus and smooth energy with no crash from my experiences.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a tub of rupture, tropical fruit punch flavor, and have been enjoying it overall.

I use DMAA Pre workouts sparingly, as 2 times per week. Rupture provides great focus and smooth energy with no crash from my experiences.
We believe it's best to use preworkout sparingly , like you do, because it reduces tolerance building and avoids a physical/mental dependence on a PWO to have a "good workout".

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I got two samples from a rep and didn't feel much at all. I was surprised due to the stim content. But everyone reacts differently.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got two samples from a rep and didn't feel much at all. I was surprised due to the stim content. But everyone reacts differently.
Yes very true! That's why we have samples :). Thanks giving for giving us a try.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is also the possibility there is a stim break needed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried it yet but i may have to give it a shot!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd love to get some samples of these and Bloodshot if available!

I'm a trusted old school member, I can do up a review as well!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to get some samples of these and Bloodshot if available!

I'm a trusted old school member, I can do up a review as well!
Send one of us your info I think we still have rupture samples but VeinNutrition would have to clarify that for me.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any discount codes available for Rupture?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Send one of us your info I think we still have rupture samples but VeinNutrition would have to clarify that for me.
I received your samples and have used 3 in a row. Very good smooth energy. I thought Rupture didn't have DMAA though? Maybe I read the wrong post. All in all enjoyed it.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I received your samples and have used 3 in a row. Very good smooth energy. I thought Rupture didn't have DMAA though? Maybe I read the wrong post. All in all enjoyed it.
Rupture has DMAA in it! We may change it to dmha on our next run though.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste like drinking green apple kool aid

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rupture has DMAA in it! We may change it to dmha on our next run though.
Honestly the dmaa was really clean. I've had some others that are a lower quality. People say dmaa is dmaa but not in my experience. I love dmha so I won't be mad if you change. I tried some samples and really liked it. Solid pre

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the dmaa was really clean. I've had some others that are a lower quality. People say dmaa is dmaa but not in my experience. I love dmha so I won't be mad if you change. I tried some samples and really liked it. Solid pre
This.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Agree.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Appreciate it brother. Just packed it and it's ready for UPS pick up :) We're on top of our shipping game!
Thanks ! I am using my US address instead of my Malaysia address. I am engaging local Fedex to clear the parcel for me ?.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Have been clicking your website each and every day ?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have been clicking your website each and every day ?
That means a lot! We're going to try and push out more content soon, been focusing on product now trying to focus on more content.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard good things about the brand but have never tried.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My BloodShot is too precious for me to open the seal��
I have one sealed still too.. it's just sitting there in a dark cool place like Chuck Norris.. .waiting... waiting...waiting... lol.