Testing the waters: Is Tr1umph worth it?

CrossAerial

Awards
Ok, so I am 20 and cutting right now from 200 to 185 or 190. I posted the other day about what supps are BS and what aren't. A guy recommended OL Tr1umph and the reviews seem good. Now some said dont take anything and what I take now is enough. If its a waste, I wont get it. But if it can give me an edge then I think its worth it. Heck, even the placebo effect is a powerful thing.

Right now I take Transparent labs BULK preworkout (I know I am cutting but I like the pump of this), Transparent Labs BCAA, Muscle Tech Platinum Creatine, and whey protein.

I am very sensitive to caffeine so i don't want something that will bring on anxiety. Also, to the people from the other post that said dont take anything else, I am listening to your advice, just getting some more opinions:feedback:

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Ok, so I am 20 and cutting right now from 200 to 185 or 190. I posted the other day about what supps are BS and what aren't. A guy recommended OL Tr1umph and the reviews seem good. Now some said dont take anything and what I take now is enough. If its a waste, I wont get it. But if it can give me an edge then I think its worth it. Heck, even the placebo effect is a powerful thing.

Right now I take Transparent labs BULK preworkout (I know I am cutting but I like the pump of this), Transparent Labs BCAA, Muscle Tech Platinum Creatine, and whey protein.

I am very sensitive to caffeine so i don't want something that will bring on anxiety. Also, to the people from the other post that said dont take anything else, I am listening to your advice, just getting some more opinions:feedback:
Hey man, I totally would reccomend Tr1umph. You get great pumps from the ingredients and I've noticed that when I've used it for two month periods consistently, my weights have gone up and my muscles appear fuller despite being at a caloric deficit (I'm currently cutting down and using it and noticing but positive outcomes)

Chudmuffin

Awards
My current stack is abe/x-gels/tr1umph and I definitely recommend tr1umph. I am also on a calorie deficit and each week the weights are going up and my muscles are feeling more full and noticeably more vascularity

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
My current stack is abe/x-gels/tr1umph and I definitely recommend tr1umph. I am also on a calorie deficit and each week the weights are going up and my muscles are feeling more full and noticeably more vascularity
This is the stack I'm playing on running on a recomp in upcoming months, good to hear you dig!

Chudmuffin

Awards
This is the stack I'm playing on running on a recomp in upcoming months, good to hear you dig!
This is my first natty anabolic stack and I am loving it so far. Just started my 5th week and I really started seeing results around the third week.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you can fit it in your macros, its absolutely worth it. It does, however, have creatine. Its a daily ergogenic product with your basics (creatine, betaine, etc) and then some. The PA will help with muscle fullness and strength. The rhodolia extract is pretty potent and works great for BMP activation. If you can fit it in your budget and your macros, i'd definitely recommend.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say purchase bulk PA and see how you respond to it. After a few months, if you like the results from PA, I would invest in Tr1umph. All of the other ingredients I can vouch for, so if PA works for you, make the investment.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say purchase bulk PA and see how you respond to it. After a few months, if you like the results from PA, I would invest in Tr1umph. All of the other ingredients I can vouch for, so if PA works for you, make the investment.
Do you take soy leth before and after a workout?
They got Fearns soy leth for 8.78 a pound right now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to jump the on PA wagon. I carb cycle and on my high carb days, which is lower in fat, I would give up a lot of my fats to PA.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In the Wilson Study (the one that brought this to the mainstream again, as Arnold talked about it in the 80's - but not for PA specifically) they dosed concentrated PA 400mg pre-workout, and 350mg post. On off days it was with AM and PM meals. I can't remember what the Chemi-Nutra(?) study dosed. Most just do 2-3 Tbs of Fearn's about 45 min pre and call it a day. There are two other disinterested party studies saying it does nothing however. Triumph is a good staple product - combined with bulk Fearn's, you can stretch each for more than a month by taking it on weight training days only, with Fearn's on off days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love that stack. Those three products are awesome and make for a great natty stack. Tr1umph is definitely worth it and most members will back that up. I could run it year round!:)