Test1fy or Kingsblood??

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys, I went through 2 bottles of KB for a natural boost , NOT PCT, back to back a few months ago, really liked it, just felt... good, made decent gains but it was more of a health/ vitality benefit.

I'm about to grab two more, take advantage of another great OL sale, but I'm also considering trying Test1fy. For those that have actually run both, which were the most effective? Quite simply, which was better? I understand that they both have different goals, Testify more for bulking, but which was the better product for your dollar?

Btw I ran a few bottles of OG Anabeta, good stuff, I responded to Anacyclus.

Thank you in Advance!!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used both, enjoyed Kingsb1ood more.

alanhouston90

Awards
I liked Testify better than KB but enjoyed M-Test better than both of them. M-test is a better price point as well, making it a no brainer for me.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
IMO Test1fy is better for natty gains, it's practically impossible not to make gains with a test boost from anabolic ingredients.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you know you respond well to anacyclus, give Test1fy a try. You already know how you respond to K1ngs Blood, so I'd suggest running Test1fy to compare them. Some people seem to prefer one over the other, but there are enough fans on either side that I think it's fair to say that the fact that each person is a little different means that there's no clear cut winner. Honestly, I love the Test1fy formula. I love ashwagandha (which you'd get with either), I love the appetite boost and subsequent fullness from anacyclus pyrethrum (well, I love the appetite boost assuming I'm on decent calories), and I like that despite eating more, I don't get all bloaty looking (probably the DHAA).

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both, and I really liked Test1fy.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Thanks people!! I decided to go with another 2 Bottles of KB, I just felt healthy on it. The reason I didn't consider MTest is I had just gone through most of a bottle, and ditched it. Fadogia is rough on me for some reason and I had a real increase in MPB. I just don't like the feeling of fadogia either, it's harsh on me. For those reasons I decided to stick with what I know was an awesome product, KB, rather than jump into the unknown again with testify.

Again, Thank you!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cant go wrong with either, if you're set on OL I would probably try the testify just to see how I liked it. As others have mentioned M test could give you some great results as well!