Erase pro 2 year cycle

Bwoods

Awards
Help. Met a guy today who claims he's been on erase pro for 2 years straight without cycling it. No 4 week break or anything, just been popping erase pro everyday for two years. Since erase pro is a potent estrogen blocker, is this safe? What type of issues might arise from doing this?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely wouldn't recommend it. It's always good to take a break from a supplement after 8-12 weeks in my opinion. Your body is going to build a tolerance to a supplement if you've taken it straight for two years and he's probably going to have e level issues.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe he was just pushing you a product

Iono anyone or why someone would do that but yeah def don't recommend it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i certainly wouldn't call erase pro a "potent" anti-e... at best any otc supp will drop e marginally, but its likely that your body will readjust after some period of time since that will have become the new "normal" level. Nothing otc will ever act strongly enough to continue to push e lower and lower. I guarantee that by this time, its doing next to nothing for him and hes just wasting money.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i certainly wouldn't call erase pro a "potent" anti-e... at best any otc supp will drop e marginally, but its likely that your body will readjust after some period of time since that will have become the new "normal" level. Nothing otc will ever act strongly enough to continue to push e lower and lower. I guarantee that by this time, its doing next to nothing for him and hes just wasting money.
Prolly getting it for free (atleast I hope)

Bwoods

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking. I wonder why the manufacturer advises that due to extreme potency the product shouldn't be ran past 8 weeks. I get that the body would likely develope a tolerance but I'm wondering if any major health risks can arise from doing so aswell.

He claims that he hasn't noticed any tolerance to the erase pro so I'm wondering what long term effects could arise from inhibiting E that long.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys. Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking. I wonder why the manufacturer advises that due to extreme potency the product shouldn't be ran past 8 weeks. I get that the body would likely develope a tolerance but I'm wondering if any major health risks can arise from doing so aswell.

He claims that he hasn't noticed any tolerance to the erase pro so I'm wondering what long term effects could arise from inhibiting E that long.
Well, the first thing you would probably notice is reduced libido.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Any smart pes rep wouldn't recommend and I'm sure on a label it says that to not exceed 8weeks atleast it says on erase pro

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wtf haha, sounds expensive and painful, i know if i stay on an AI too long i either build a tolerance or my joints die