BMP

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have heard good things, but wanted a little more feedback before I pull the trigger. My plan is to use it for 8 weeks during my contest prep to hopefully hold muscle in my unfortunate natural position.

sespress

Awards
Subbed always wondered about this stuff

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Assuming we are talking Evomuse BMP?

If so.. Its pretty awesome on a cut/recomp. I have used it on some pretty big calorie deficits.. Currently eating between 1600-1900 calories each day.

There is a nice euphoria you get for your lifts actually, and I have noticed my pumps are really nice too compared to when I forget to take it. My strength on lifts continues to increase and get stronger, despite the calorie deficit which is super rare for me and one of the only supplements that has that effect on me. I've never taken it as my only supp, but the difference when on and off is really noticeable.

The taste is pretty awful, but easily downed in some water. I actually cap it myself though, perfect serving size in 00 caps iirc.

If you are talking something else, woopsy.

I am going to stack it with some x gels and ABA in the future after my cut is done for a little lean gains action. Ironically, still getting some 'lean gains' notices now so I'm pretty excited for that. I need to double check the ingredients panel with it before I stack with those 2 though.

There are some no nos like using nicotine with it, and a few more I forget that u can find in the BMP thread.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

If so.. Its pretty awesome on a cut/recomp. I have used it on some pretty big calorie deficits.. Currently eating between 1600-1900 calories each day.

There is a nice euphoria you get for your lifts actually, and I have noticed my pumps are really nice too compared to when I forget to take it. My strength on lifts continues to increase and get stronger, despite the calorie deficit which is super rare for me and one of the only supplements that has that effect on me. I've never taken it as my only supp, but the difference when on and off is really noticeable.

The taste is pretty awful, but easily downed in some water. I actually cap it myself though, perfect serving size in 00 caps iirc.

I am going to stack it with some x gels and ABA in the future after my cut is done for a little lean gains action. Ironically, still getting some 'lean gains' notices now so I'm pretty excited for that. I need to double check the ingredients panel with it before I stack with those 2 though.

There are some no nos like using nicotine with it, and a few more I forget that u can find in the BMP thread.
No nicotine?!? Dammit!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, this has been on my watch list.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know.. Haha. On the bright side I killed a bad habit.
I quit smoking and swapped it out for vaping been at it for a few months my endurance it is up 10 fold but now I'm addicted to vaping flavours haha

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I quit smoking and swapped it out for vaping been at it for a few months my endurance it is up 10 fold but now I'm addicted to vaping flavours haha
I was addicted to the oral fixation

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be trying a new position tonight, wheyyy

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I ran a log on BMP with ARA. I enjoyed it pretty well. I believe the link is in my signature.