Universal nutrition NT-1 side effects

Theshadow2017

Awards
Hi
First time posting here and I hope you guys will be kind enough to help me
So basically i have bought Universal nutrition NT-1 and been using it for five days. It is LJ100 based test booster. However, so far I've been getting the opposite of what it is supposed to do.

My libido is little bit down and I feel some warmth in my chest, not nipples, but my whole chest?!

Any input or insight would be appreciated.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like high Estro... Are your nips sensetive=?

Maybe stack it with something to control E.. There are a lot of options.. OTC wise..

Theshadow2017

Awards
That sounds like high Estro... Are your nips sensetive=?

Maybe stack it with something to control E.. There are a lot of options.. OTC wise..
No so far nips are not sensitive nor there are any changes in shape. Even energy wise I'm lacking

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
No so far nips are not sensitive nor there are any changes in shape. Even energy wise I'm lacking
Sounds crazy...Its a natty product.. Maybe give it a couple of days..And see..

Theshadow2017

Awards
Sounds crazy...Its a natty product.. Maybe give it a couple of days..And see..
I'm really not sure what to do and I as well find it crazy .after the very first serving I felt warmth in my chest which made uncomfortable. I thought that LJ100 was safe and should help with energy and testosterone . If I stop now, should I do anything like AI?
Btw I'm natty idk if this piece of information helps
Lol I was doing fine liftin even heavier than I did in my 20s. My sex drive was hight. Hopefully I haven't done srs damage

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't taken this product but I have taken many universal/animal supps and I have never heard of this. Maybe it's some sort of allergic reaction to something? I dunno but they have good quality products.

Theshadow2017

Awards
I've never doubted their quality. I'm using Animal pm right now. Could it be it is high dose? It has if I'm not mistaken 400 mg Lj100 per serving and it seems to me that a high dose

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure what to do and I as well find it crazy .after the very first serving I felt warmth in my chest which made uncomfortable. I thought that LJ100 was safe and should help with energy and testosterone . If I stop now, should I do anything like AI?
Btw I'm natty idk if this piece of information helps
Lol I was doing fine liftin even heavier than I did in my 20s. My sex drive was hight. Hopefully I haven't done srs damage
It's designed to raise test maybe it does that

Theshadow2017

Awards
I stopped using it. Last serving was on Saturday. Libido is coming back nicely. The warmth in the chest decreased dramatically. I hope things back normal again. Any advice on AI?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's designed to raise test maybe it does that
Would be great -but who knows. It may get your Johnson up though.

The mentioning of a "warmth feeling of the chest area" reminds me of vasodilation, could it be that any of the ingredients promote that?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped using it. Last serving was on Saturday. Libido is coming back nicely. The warmth in the chest decreased dramatically. I hope things back normal again. Any advice on AI?
Not needed at all, save the money! :)

Theshadow2017

Awards

The mentioning of a "warmth feeling of the chest area" reminds me of vasodilation, could it be that any of the ingredients promote that?
As far as I know, none of the ingredients promote that. Thing is even 3 days after stop using it, the warmth feeling is there but it's definitely not as strong

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know, none of the ingredients promote that. Thing is even 3 days after stop using it, the warmth feeling is there but it's definitely not as strong
Just a strange reaction, I guess. Everybody reacts different to all kinds of supps.
If you like to stay natty and stimulate a bit more muscle growth Studhorse is the man to ask, hopefully he sees that I tagged him. He tried a sh1tload of supps and knows what works best.

Theshadow2017

Awards
Just a strange reaction, I guess. Everybody reacts different to all kinds of supps.
If you like to stay natty and stimulate a bit more muscle growth Studhorse is the man to ask, hopefully he sees that I tagged him. He tried a sh1tload of supps and knows what works best.
Really man I appreciate it. Yeah I'm gonna stay natty. If i was paranoid about some side effects from a natty test Booster, could you Imagine how would I react on the real thing lol. I just no srs damage has occurred and I don't need any of that **** like nolvadex to fix things because of a natty test booster. I know that sounds stupid but you guys understand

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really man I appreciate it. Yeah I'm gonna stay natty. If i was paranoid about some side effects from a natty test Booster, could you Imagine how would I react on the real thing lol. I just no srs damage has occurred and I don't need any of that **** like nolvadex to fix things because of a natty test booster. I know that sounds stupid but you guys understand
"Better safe than sorry" is is a wise -but boring decision. ;)
Log in in a few hours, I bet Studhorse has some good ideas and may reply. He got really big being a natty and knows about the most effective training regimes too.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If it *is* something in the product - I'd go with this: Salvia Sclarea - especially if they got their Salvia's mixed up in China or India :D

Theshadow2017

Awards
If it *is* something in the product - I'd go with this: Salvia Sclarea - especially if they got their Salvia's mixed up in China or India :D
As far as I know, it used as anti depression and for cortisol modulation though evidence is not that strong from what I read. Could you explain why you suspect it is the reason? Q
You are talking quality wise?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As far as I know, it used as anti depression and for cortisol modulation though evidence is not that strong from what I read. Could you explain why you suspect it is the reason? Q
You are talking quality wise?
99.9% being a wise a$$. Some Salvia species are used as psychoactive compounds. Universal has a good rep. You were either psychosomatic, or you just couldn't really handle something in it. Move on to something else.

Theshadow2017

Awards
99.9% being a wise a$$. Some Salvia species are used as psychoactive compounds. Universal has a good rep. You were either psychosomatic, or you just couldn't really handle something in it. Move on to something else.
Oh well I have already stopped using it. And I doubt I will be using any test booster soon lol. Thanks man

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Well what he stated reminds me of when my E was a bit high after a run of Andros.. I had a burning in the chest.. But this products should be natty..So i dont really understand.. Maybe something in it can annoy the glands in los tittties!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what he stated reminds me of when my E was a bit high after a run of Andros.. I had a burning in the chest.. But this products should be natty..So i dont really understand.. Maybe something in it can annoy the glands in los tittties!
"Warm feeling in chest area" and gyno -is like Sinusitis in comparison to Ebola. LOL

Looking back at my adventures:
-Gyno from Trest cycle with nipples looking like ice cream cones
-lactating from NPP cycle, shooting milk against the mirror when squeezing nipples

When my chest "feels warm" then its the beginning of a pump and I throw in one more set. :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theshadow2017 Dont know much about Universal nutrition NT-1 never taken it. looking at the profile dont see anything that would case your chest to get hot.
If you don't like how you react to it stop taking it.
as far as LJ it doesn't do much for me.
Best natty on the market in my opinion. FD2 and Iron Legion has some nice TD's BPS has 2 products on the market that work well together. Command and Convert, I got a nice rise in labido.

(I know you probably know this but Diet is the most important thing, second is put in consistent work, log your workouts, stick with a routine, take notes after 8 weeks and see what lifts work for you and what doesn't. after a few years your will have enough lifts to know what your go to's are and you can rotate around those from workout to workout. Hell I still throw in a new lift or 2 every 8 weeks. Be patient to see what you respond to.
Third Supplements are that supplements.

If you don't mind telling how old are you?

Theshadow2017

Awards
Theshadow2017 Dont know much about Universal nutrition NT-1 never taken it. looking at the profile dont see anything that would case your chest to get hot.
If you don't like how you react to it stop taking it.
as far as LJ it doesn't do much for me.
Best natty on the market in my opinion. FD2 and Iron Legion has some nice TD's BPS has 2 products on the market that work well together. Command and Convert, I got a nice rise in labido.

(I know you probably know this but Diet is the most important thing, second is put in consistent work, log your workouts, stick with a routine, take notes after 8 weeks and see what lifts work for you and what doesn't. after a few years your will have enough lifts to know what your go to's are and you can rotate around those from workout to workout. Hell I still throw in a new lift or 2 every 8 weeks. Be patient to see what you respond to.
Third Supplements are that supplements.

If you don't mind telling how old are you?
I'm 31 and been lifting for 7 years. Cutting right now and I haven't lost strength so far. 5 th week right now. In fact my deadlift on the rise. I think i was stupid thinking I may get stronger on that ****

Theshadow2017

Awards
"Warm feeling in chest area" and gyno -is like Sinusitis in comparison to Ebola. LOL

-lactating from NPP cycle, shooting milk against the mirror when squeezing nipples

When my chest "feels warm" then its the beginning of a pump and I throw in one more set. :)
The warm feeling btw is all day long not only when working out

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 31 and been lifting for 7 years. Cutting right now and I haven't lost strength so far. 5 th week right now. In fact my deadlift on the rise. I think i was stupid thinking I may get stronger on that ****
You are in your prime! just keep trucking along!
a lot of good guys in here just ask questions. remember you know your body better than anyone else.
Might look at adding some Follidrone 2. just search it on AM. there is a lot of positive feedback.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Hahahaha ICE cones