Natty stack revision (ABE+ARA+Alphamax) - lean bulk

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
Hello Anabolicers,

I used to follow every news about supplements but for the past 2 years, my work/personal live didn't allow me to keep up with all the latest research so I just wanted to double check that my favorite stack still makes sense and that there are no better natty options.

I am 6'2", 200 lbs, ~12/13% bf, lifting consistently for 4 years, following PPL kind of routine, just finished cutting down from 220 lbs. Now my goal will be lean bulking (200-300 cal surplus) and I want to kick it off with ABE+ArA+Alphamax 12 weeks cycle as follows:

ArA week 1-12; ABE week 1-8; Alphamax week 4-12

Run this stack twice already and loved it (no issues at 100mg Forskolin). I want to run ArA at 2g on workout days and I am kind of playing with the idea of 3g but the most I've seen people doing on this site was 2g and even then it looks like some say it's the same as 1,5g (which is what I run previously). So I'll go with either 2g or 3g. Will be using LCLT 3g and 2 tablespoons of Optima soy lecithin (for PA and as an emulsifier instead of GMS). Gonna drop fish oil for the whole period, correct?. Question - I am using some adaptogens which in general have anti-inflammatory effects and that's something one would want to avoid when running ArA, should I drop them or is their anti-inflammatory effect marginal in this case? (I am aware there is Ashwagandha as well in the new Alphamax version, gotta admit I liked the OG with Arimistane better but I'm a die hard fan of this product anyway).

For ABE, I tried the newest version with Cistamax once and it was a great hit, will be dosing 2 caps with the largest meals.

For Alphamax, 2 caps in the morning, 2 caps in the evening (either PWO or before bed on non-workout days).

How does this plan sounds to you? Would you suggest any changes, additions or swap some of the products?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still one of my all time favorite stacks. What dose of Ashwagandha are you using outside of Alphamax XT? The dosing of your products look good to me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could replace ABE with CEL M TEST
M-Test is a good product, however too redundant with the Alphamax XT he is running. Plus the F95 is ABE and Alphamax XT stacks to a nice hefty dose.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While I agree M test is great, Im with cubsfan, the stack looks nice as is

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Anabolicers,

I used to follow every news about supplements but for the past 2 years, my work/personal live didn't allow me to keep up with all the latest research so I just wanted to double check that my favorite stack still makes sense and that there are no better natty options.

I am 6'2", 200 lbs, ~12/13% bf, lifting consistently for 4 years, following PPL kind of routine, just finished cutting down from 220 lbs. Now my goal will be lean bulking (200-300 cal surplus) and I want to kick it off with ABE+ArA+Alphamax 12 weeks cycle as follows:

ArA week 1-12; ABE week 1-8; Alphamax week 4-12

Run this stack twice already and loved it (no issues at 100mg Forskolin). I want to run ArA at 2g on workout days and I am kind of playing with the idea of 3g but the most I've seen people doing on this site was 2g and even then it looks like some say it's the same as 1,5g (which is what I run previously). So I'll go with either 2g or 3g. Will be using LCLT 3g and 2 tablespoons of Optima soy lecithin (for PA and as an emulsifier instead of GMS). Gonna drop fish oil for the whole period, correct?. Question - I am using some adaptogens which in general have anti-inflammatory effects and that's something one would want to avoid when running ArA, should I drop them or is their anti-inflammatory effect marginal in this case? (I am aware there is Ashwagandha as well in the new Alphamax version, gotta admit I liked the OG with Arimistane better but I'm a die hard fan of this product anyway).

For ABE, I tried the newest version with Cistamax once and it was a great hit, will be dosing 2 caps with the largest meals.

For Alphamax, 2 caps in the morning, 2 caps in the evening (either PWO or before bed on non-workout days).

How does this plan sounds to you? Would you suggest any changes, additions or swap some of the products?
I wouldn't swap any product out. If you handled the forskolin amount fine, then you are golden for an epic stack. If you are just thinking about trying a new product within that stack then I would look into MassMax XT. I'm currently on week 6 of MassMax xt, AlphaMax xt and ArA and I'm loving it. I haven't used your current stack plus MassMax xt. To help with cost, id take out either ABE or AlphaMax XT and add MassMax xt (if you wanted to try something new). Tons of sponsored and unsponsored logs on it with great reviews. Other than that, it looks awesome my friend.

To help you on cost, visit the link provided below. Use Promo code AM5 and save 25% on your Performax Labs products. The new price will show once products have been added to cart.

Really quick, I do like how you have AlphaMax xt and ABE staggered. It will keep your forskolin run for 12 weeks which is ideal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to the forum. SOLID first post, you've clearly done your research.

Stack setup looks great. Regarding fish oil, most people prefer to drop it when running ArA. Have you had any prior issues with joint pain or inflammation? Running 2-3g of ArA can cause some people to get achy joints, so if you decide to keep fish oil in just be sure you are dosing it as far away from the ArA as possible.

Other than that, the stack setup looks great. What other adaptogens are you using?

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
I just came off an 8 week cycle of ABE/x-gels. I noticed my knees especially were giving me alot of pain. I dosed a low fish oil at around 5 pm. My workouts were at 4 in the morning. Didn't have any effect on my pump as far as I could tell. Halfway through my run I did bump up to 2g but never tried 3g

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't swap any product out. If you handled the forskolin amount fine, then you are golden for an epic stack. If you are just thinking about trying a new product within that stack then I would look into MassMax XT. I'm currently on week 6 of MassMax xt, AlphaMax xt and ArA and I'm loving it. I haven't used your current stack plus MassMax xt. To help with cost, id take out either ABE or AlphaMax XT and add MassMax xt (if you wanted to try something new). Tons of sponsored and unsponsored logs on it with great reviews. Other than that, it looks awesome my friend.

To help you on cost, visit the link provided below. Use Promo code AM5 and save 25% on your Performax Labs products. The new price will show once products have been added to cart.

Really quick, I do like how you have AlphaMax xt and ABE staggered. It will keep your forskolin run for 12 weeks which is ideal.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs
Did you experience weight gain from mass max xt or a recomp effect ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you experience weight gain from mass max xt or a recomp effect ?
MassMax xt was developed for mass. Weight gain. Most users experience increase appetite from it as well. You can search the forum for add logs (sponsored and unsponsored) and most except one (firetitan) used it for weight gain and achieved that. Firetitan used it during a cut to help retain muscle mass. Goes to show that it can be used for either, just depends on your diet and training. If you want recomp, I'd lean more towards AlphaMax xt. They are great stacked as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you run mass max xt?
I'm on my second run with it. My first run I used it solo for 8 weeks and gained roughly 7 pounds or so. This second time, I have it stacked with AlphaMax xt and ArA. On week 6 right now.

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm probably going to run it 8 weeks as a bridge to a 8 week cycle of 1 dhea & androsterone. Logs on the stuff look good!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm probably going to run it 8 weeks as a bridge to a 8 week cycle of 1 dhea & androsterone. Logs on the stuff look good!
If u need any help dialing in diet or training just ask.

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

cubsfan815
Still one of my all time favorite stacks. What dose of Ashwagandha are you using outside of Alphamax XT?
I usually drop the extra Ashwagandha when running Alphamax XT, otherwise I dose 450mg twice a day.

R1balla
If you are just thinking about trying a new product within that stack then I would look into MassMax.
I was actually considering MassMax as well since I've read lots of solid reviews on (-)Epicatechin and also wanted to try something new so this would be my go-to product for this. I was thinking about:

Week 1-8 Alphamax XT
Week 1-8 MassMax XT
Week 8-16 ABE
Week 4-16 ArA

However, I kind of draw the conclusion that stacking (-)Epicatechin and ArA is not a good idea as it seems to me they would be working as antagonists - since ArA works based on inflammation and (-)Epicatechin does the opposite. Wouldn't they "cancel" each other out?

Having said that, even if I decide to go with the stack as proposed in the OP, I will want to try MassMax after the break after this stack.

john.patterson
Regarding fish oil, most people prefer to drop it when running ArA. Have you had any prior issues with joint pain or inflammation? Running 2-3g of ArA can cause some people to get achy joints, so if you decide to keep fish oil in just be sure you are dosing it as far away from the ArA as possible.
I have no history of joint issues and when I run this stack the first time, I didn't use any fish oil nor joint support product, it was with the OG Alphamax (i.e. 75mg Arimistane) and 1.5g ArA and I had zero issues so this makes me confident that I would be able to handle higher dose of ArA, also considering DHAA in XT is more joint friendly than Arimistane in OG. But I'm leaning towards going with 2g at the end.

john.patterson
What other adaptogens are you using?
My staples are rhodiola, ashwagandha and maca. Then I have a couple I rotate - cordyceps, astragalus, shilajit, ginkgo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stacking AlphaMax xt, MassMax xt and ArA right now fine. I have my ArA dose well after my doses of MassMax xt though.

And your set up would have forskolin for 16 weeks. I've only ran it for 12 before. Should be okay though.