Dmaa

Jcc7220

Awards
I miss jack3d, the original c4 hit nice to, I used to get a sick euphoria from pre-workouts but I too can't find anything nice

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also blood shred raw is potent no pump ingredients though

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really just looking for capped product. Not looking for the added creatine, ba, and such.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Key word being capped, lol.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
APS Phenadrine was very potent for me in terms of energy. I've never had euphoric feelings from DMAA, just intense energy and focus.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mesomorph will be your best option if you want dmaa in my opinion. Great pre workout with 65mg dmaa per serving.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried it at full dose sample, wow that was a mistake. Need to try a sample at half dose.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly don't think anything can touch glutamic acid or Panthergy for euphoria. It's absolutely unreal how it makes you feel.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizophrenic Psycho is about the strongest PWO out right now and has it. One cap will have you flying on the clouds for 4-6 hours and then lingers with a heightened mind set for hours after. I can't take a cap after 2pm if I want to sleep by 10pm. My mind just wants to do things so I lay in bed thinking.

Also Alpha Lean 7 has it.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Schizophrenic Psycho is about the strongest PWO out right now and has it. One cap will have you flying on the clouds for 4-6 hours and then lingers with a heightened mind set for hours after. I can't take a cap after 2pm if I want to sleep by 10pm. My mind just wants to do things so I lay in bed thinking.

I am pretty interested in their product especially the pre workout and fat burner. I just afraid that i am unable to tolerate with yohimbine in their product.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

1494681782871.jpg
1494681787374.jpg

This one?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, there is that factor. There are a couple of others out there that escape me right now, but I am scooping up anything with Panthergy in it just in case any ridiculous bans come around like they do for everything that is great.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think Trump takes Schizophrenic Psycho like ten scoops a day.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I ordered it. I'm currently keeping stims low as I'm injured but that would def come in handy when my tolerance gets high again.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Not to derail thread but anyone try ephedrine with dmaa? Kinda want to use some e-hcl with some mesomorph

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not to derail thread but anyone try ephedrine with dmaa? Kinda want to use some e-hcl with some mesomorph
I recently tried stacking Bronkaid with several stim products. One of which was an OxyElite clone with DMAA which actually seemed like a bad combination...I got light-headed on several occasions. Needless to say...no Euphoria.

Having said that, I ended up ditching the Bronkaid altogether. The Guaifenisen content seemed to be the major problem..

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried stacking Bronkaid with several stim products. One of which was an OxyElite clone with DMAA which actually seemed like a bad combination...I got light-headed on several occasions. Needless to say...no Euphoria.

Having said that, I ended up ditching the Bronkaid altogether. The Guaifenisen content seemed to be the major problem..
I like primatene better anyways but guess they all effect everyone differently

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like primatene better anyways but guess they all effect everyone differently
Yes; I heard Primatene was better after I bought the Bronkaid. I don't react that well to Guaifenisen when taken solo for a bronchitis anyway. So I just screwed it altogether...

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards

Yo! So I just bought 2 bottles of Schizophrenic Psycho and can't wait to try it! I was thinking about buying their pre workout powder too but it has Yohimbine in it and I absolutely hate Yohimbine! How long have you been taking Psycho?!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got it 10 days ago and have taken it 3 times. It is mind blowing and I am spacing days because I wait until there is a full day of activity, otherwise I am not sure what I would do with myself. Trust me, I have zero affiliation with the product and don't talk about things that don't deserve a pitch, but this is on another level. What gets me is the fact that there is literally no crash at all..nothing. You come right back where you started and I've never had anything that did that. Just make sure you have something to do for 6 hours, or it may be uncomfortable.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Just got it 10 days ago and have taken it 3 times. It is mind blowing and I am spacing days because I wait until there is a full day of activity, otherwise I am not sure what I would do with myself. Trust me, I have zero affiliation with the product and don't talk about things that don't deserve a pitch, but this is on another level. What gets me is the fact that there is literally no crash at all..nothing. You come right back where you started and I've never had anything that did that. Just make sure you have something to do for 6 hours, or it may be uncomfortable.
Wow well I totally believe you! How did you find out about it?!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From users here on AM. Hear about an ingredient, research, make a decision to try, etc.. Not to be a homer for AM, but we are lucky to have this community.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
From users here on AM. Hear about an ingredient, research, make a decision to try, etc.. Not to be a homer for AM, but we are lucky to have this community.
Haha yeah it is definitely surprising how much proprietary good information you can find on this forum for sure! Well mine is ordered and should be here within the next couple days... I've been on the EC stack for a long time and am SUPER stim tolerant so I'm anxious to see how it affects me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 1
MA Labs 14