Fat burner timing

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking lipodrene hardcore after breakfast and lunch would it be more effective to take them before my meal?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking lipodrene hardcore after breakfast and lunch would it be more effective to take them before my meal?
I know for a fact they recommend that you take 3 pills a day. With or without food. So it really doesnt matter how.. Just spread them out during the day.. Like now morning lunch and dinner maybe.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimulants usually hit harder on an empty stomach. Plus any appetite suppression benefits are going to be negated with food in yer belly.

I always do fat burners or really anything with stims at least 20-30 minutes before eating.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
If it has yohimbine or rauwolscine it is best in the absence of insulin. I can't remember why, but B agonist work better on an empty stomach fwiw

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Safest bet is always while fasted, unless the label says to take it with food

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think as long as you are getting them in each day you will be fine. I typically will take fat burners with breakfast and then pre workout. It depends on how many times a day i need to take the fat burner but if it's twice a day then i do intra breakfast and pre workout to yield the best results for me.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Unless, like stated above, they have some form of Yohimbine (an A2 Antagonist) - probably doesn't matter. A lot of the Ephedrine studies dosed with meals. If it increases RMR, it'll do it no matter when you take it.