Best/Favorite Preworkout 4 JUST energy & focus??

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I see ALOT of threads about preworkouts and what everyones new....old.....current.....next favorite preworkout is. And yes, Ive read most of those threads/posts. My question is im simply looking for something with JUST pure energy and focus. Ive got about a year and a half supply of pump ingredients at clinical doses since ********** closed, so im simply looking for something to give that unreal energy and mental focus.
Ive actually been making my own preworkout for about 8-9yrs now using just clinical doses of pump products. The only premade product ive used is the discontinued VPX Friction and maybe a tub of Hyde. Right now if i want added energy I pop a 200mg caffeine tab and sometimes an ephedrine hcl tab.
Just looking to try out the new fancy stims on the market.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see ALOT of threads about preworkouts and what everyones new....old.....current.....next favorite preworkout is. And yes, Ive read most of those threads/posts. My question is im simply looking for something with JUST pure energy and focus. Ive got about a year and a half supply of pump ingredients at clinical doses since ********** closed, so im simply looking for something to give that unreal energy and mental focus.
Ive actually been making my own preworkout for about 8-9yrs now using just clinical doses of pump products. The only premade product ive used is the discontinued VPX Friction and maybe a tub of Hyde. Right now if i want added energy I pop a 200mg caffeine tab and sometimes an ephedrine hcl tab.
Just looking to try out the new fancy stims on the market.
Elixir would make an awesome pwo for focus and energy. Mix that with your custom pump blend and you have a nice all around pwo. It won't give you a huge jittery burst of energy but it does have a good rip of sustained energy, euphoric feels, and intense focus and clarity. Plus, it's on closeout for 18.99 from our spring cleaning sale. Here's a link to the write-up and the ingredient panel:

https://olympus-labs.com/product/elix1r/

IMG_0587.JPG

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eria Jarensis products have a good feel to them. HyperMax XT provides strong clean energy with nice euphoric feeling. It does have pump components as well though.

Another way to would be nootropics. NootropiMax stacked with your bulk pump ingredients would be nice. Check the many logs going on right now. NootropiMax provides energy, alertness, focus, etc.

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast replies! I definitely appreciate anyone taking the time to enlighten me on this subject......as u can see with my random use of caffeine and some ephedrine tabs, im super old school when it comes to stims!
I was actually hoping to tryout a product that contain maybe 100-200mg of teacrine, and possibly some DMAA or DMHA or any combination of the new gens of stims.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say try and get some bulk teacrine and then you can just find a supplement with DMAA that you like and add in the teacrine. For example picking up some mesomorph and adding in teacrine. That may work better so it doesn't limit some pre workouts from your selection.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not Kraken from Sparta Nutrition. DMHA product with not too high stim from Caffeine. Just a good dose of 200mg. I feel anything above that is not needed..
IMG_0023.PNG

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Why not Kraken from Sparta Nutrition. DMHA product with not too high stim from Caffeine. Just a good dose of 200mg. I feel anything above that is not needed..
View attachment 148773
No reason for me to pay for.......
Citrulline
Beta Alanine
Hydromax
Taurine
Caffeine
When I have a 16month supply of all those at clinical doses in bulk/raw powders.
I was/am looking for something really stim-based. After digging Im probably just gonna go with some capsuled stimulants since all the powdered preworkouts seem to be a mixture of stuff I dont need.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Just energy and focus? Probably APS Mesomorph. If I wanted that and more, SuperPump 250 w/ DMAA.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pure energy and focus, what you're looking for is APS Mesomorph. 300mg caffeine and 65mg DMAA.

Haven't tried adding bulk theacrine to it yet, but something I will have to try this coming week!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No reason for me to pay for.......
Citrulline
Beta Alanine
Hydromax
Taurine
Caffeine
When I have a 16month supply of all those at clinical doses in bulk/raw powders.
I was/am looking for something really stim-based. After digging Im probably just gonna go with some capsuled stimulants since all the powdered preworkouts seem to be a mixture of stuff I dont need.
In that case wait for Re1gn from OL.. It's a proprietary blend, which will be the case for almost every preworkout. Heard that could be the next game changer in PWO.

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
In that case wait for Re1gn from OL.. It's a proprietary blend, which will be the case for almost every preworkout. Heard that could be the next game changer in PWO.
Do we have a release date for Re1gn?

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Sorry.........nevermind. A simple 4 second google search just answered that question. Lol
IMG_8373.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely stoked for reign. Mesomorph, dust extreme, and kraken are all too notch in terms of energy and focus. Can't go wrong with any of them.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to give another nod to HyperMax XT. Not only is there 300 mg of caffeine, but the Eria Jarensis extract is amazing for focus, energy, and gives one a euphoric feeling. There is zero crash as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people must not have read the OP

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus XT + some Noopept XT takes the cake for focus! not the strongest on the energy front but low stim and great focus

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reps pimpin product without reading OP.

Bulk teacrine is HARD to mask, very bitter.

Honestly, id try primaforce bulk (capped) teacrine, 12.5-25mg primatene/bronkaide and 200-30g caffeine.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess it's time for every sales rep to stop promoting. The man has got the answer.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mad bro?
What did I say, dude.. the guy has stopped responding. Could only mean 2 things.

1) he has got what we wanted
2) tired of people giving the same sh!t to him..

Isn't this an open forum?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm mixing wicked and OL Conqu3r Unleashed and loving it :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now I'm mixing wicked and OL Conqu3r Unleashed and loving it :)
Half a scoop of each? Doesn't that mess up with the flavouring?

Seems like a great idea if the ingredient profiles are different.

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
What did I say, dude.. the guy has stopped responding. Could only mean 2 things.

1) he has got what we wanted
2) tired of people giving the same sh!t to him..

Isn't this an open forum?
Unsubscribed after the 12th or 13th response. lol
Thanks to those who were helpful tho

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try hydrazine + your self made pwo
Nice product, I wish it was cheaper.

Bauhinia Purpurea Extract (leaf and pod),
Cacao Extract (fruit), Caffeine Anhydrous,
Cymbidium Goeringii Extract (whole plant),
Kigelia Africana Extract (fruit)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nootropimax stacked with a non stim of your choice would be very effective.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Realize OP doesn't care about this thread, but SNS Focus XT and Noopept XT would kill in the focus department. If you needed more kick, put some Alpha y in there. I would start low and raise the amount you use.