Best fat burner?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Just realized the E in my EC stack my be bunk (shopslim) so looking to replace the EC with something else.

What's the best fat burner on the market right now? Willing to stack products.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I've been running EC (E from bronkaid) with evomuse alphaburn before fasted cardio. You aren't going to find a better stack than that unless you want to "cross over the line" so to speak

TrenQuagmire

TrenQuagmire

Awards
Yesss pm bro I wanna ask you something about dnp if you have a lot of experience with it

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What no paha it's the most stupid drug I've ever heard of, Fock the risks of that $hit

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just realized the E in my EC stack my be bunk (shopslim) so looking to replace the EC with something else.

Where do you live? Bronkaid or Primatene are the cheapest/best sources of ephedrine if you have access to it, buying ephedrine online is a gamble.

What are your current stats, and current goals? I find that yohimbine or alpha-yohimbine are always solid fat loss products if you're incorporating fasted cardio. TA2 Max is a solid alpha-y product that you could add in and stack with caffeine for a nice boost.

Keep in mind too that thermogenic products and fat loss supplements are a very small piece to the puzzle. If you aren't eating in a calorie deficit you won't be successful in fat loss. I find most fat loss supplements to be more helpful with energy and improving mood as well as appetite suppression. Aside from yohimbine, you could also check out Ignit3 or Oxymax XT - both solid thermogenic products with great profiles

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above Ignit3 and Oxymax XT would be great options. Two others that are great in my opinion are norcodrene and alpha lean 7. There's some logs on alpha lean 7 as well.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus labs blood shred raw is my numero uno!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for bloodshr3d, but I slightly prefer radiate

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I've always enjoyed Lipodrene Hardcore but people have been going crazy over Synadrene latley. Havent had a chance to try it myslef yet but others on the team love it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

They do seem to be undergoing something, as the page is now a log on portal? Why do you think it's bunk? It has a somewhat distinctive taste (barring lab analysis obviously :D ) There's Eph 40, but never used them and they are smidge expensive. In the US, depending on State, Primatene/Bronkaid is the 'Go To'. Canada is a party, LOL.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT for me. The good mood it puts me in really helps when dieting. I have always been a fan of F95 as well. Also I stack with Slinmax and Evomuse Brite and SuperNova. Very effective.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
They do seem to be undergoing something, as the page is now a log on portal? Why do you think it's bunk? It has a somewhat distinctive taste (barring lab analysis obviously :D ) There's Eph 40, but never used them and they are smidge expensive. In the US, depending on State, Primatene/Bronkaid is the 'Go To'. Canada is a party, LOL.
I stocked up 3 years ago from shopslim when they were the go to. Recently noticed I haven't been feeling that much from it so did a google search and see numerous forums stating they tested it and it's bunk. I ordered a $10 test kit off amazon so will confirm myself shortly.

So many new fat burners came out over the last three years. I have some research to do and appreciate the recommendations.

I'm in NY/NJ which makes bronkaid tough (unless rules changed)

FYI I've always added in 100mg of F95 and alphamax XT to my EC stack. If it's bunk I just want to keep the stick part of the stick in tact.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I stocked up 3 years ago from shopslim when they were the go to. Recently noticed I haven't been feeling that much from it so did a google search and see numerous forums stating they tested it and it's bunk. I ordered a $10 test kit off amazon so will confirm myself shortly.
Let us know how that test kit goes.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how that test kit goes.
Will do. 1st test was this morning when I took 2 pills without caffeine (should be 60mg E).....20 min in and not feeling anything

Never taken E alone though...I assume I would still feel something especially from "60" mgs

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ignit3 and supershred are too very good ones.

Currently running
Ignit3
Sup3r shred
Sup3r 7

And it's been a very good run so far

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a fat burner that ppl seen results mostly on belly fat and that bottom stubborn roll that is hard to get rid off.
And yes I know you cannot do spot training..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a fat burner that ppl seen results mostly on belly fat and that bottom stubborn roll that is hard to get rid off.
SuperNova would be worth checking out. It appears to melt fat wherever you apply it. There are probably logs here you can see results in too, just search it.

I've ran quite a few bottles myself, and had good luck with other products of theirs.

TA2-Max would be a good choice to add in as well. Rauwolscine is great for belly fat, especially fasted.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Will do. 1st test was this morning when I took 2 pills without caffeine (should be 60mg E).....20 min in and not feeling anything

Never taken E alone though...I assume I would still feel something especially from "60" mgs
Was able to grab some bronkaid this morning so I'll be able to use that in the test tube for comparison purposes.

Back on the EC for me :)

I used to never be able to find bronkaid but a Duane reade by me had it

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the best fat burners are the non-stim ones..
Assass1nate
DCP
Brite

Things of that nature... The thermos I use for energy before lifting or cardio...

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
SuperNova would be worth checking out. It appears to melt fat wherever you apply it. There are probably logs here you can see results in too, just search it.

I've ran quite a few bottles myself, and had good luck with other products of theirs.

TA2-Max would be a good choice to add in as well. Rauwolscine is great for belly fat, especially fasted.
This^ - currently still using Supernova (the little bit i have left) on my lean bulk and I think my stomach has leaned out even more.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind and muscle has plenty to choose from including
OL blood shr3d
EC stacks from innovative

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As a general rule, you are correct about spot reduction, BUT there is some (tiny, tiny, tiny amount) of research on PubMed showing that you can, in fact, maybe, spot reduce with a topical. In the one case I know of, it was with a substance in Licorice (Glycyrrhetinic acid).

I also did a "trial" on myself, eating maintenance calories and meticulously (best I could manage) measuring with BIA, Caliper, and Tape Measure using SuperNova. I saw a 1-2mm reduction in the fat next to the Navel.

Now, you have to decide if $45'ish x however long you want to use it, is worth it for 1-2mm - or if you'd rather just "diet" longer on ~$10/month of Primatene? But if you have the money, and want the absolute fastest result, hitting every "fat loss" method - a topical isn't useless IMO. "Melts Fat" is a bit over-enthusiastic though, IMO :D

The data on Yohimbine HCL is pretty slim though, and I believe Rauwolscine has none - as far as fat loss in humans goes - see:

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/true-or-false-yohimbine-sheds-stubborn.html

Reactions: 00A
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree with cubsfan815 and kjkitzman - Supernova is a great product. As I mentioned above, yohimbine can be a great "stubborn fat" product to help by mobilizing fat stores in tough to target areas like the lower stomach and obliques. I would give Lyle McDonald's Stubborn Fat Solution a read through, he also recommends the use of yohimbine. Depending on your sensitivity to y-hcl, you may also want to consider using rauwloscine too (alpha-yohimbine). I don't feel the anxiety and negative sides as much from alpha-y. TA2 Max would be a great product to check out.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I agree with cubsfan815 and kjkitzman - Supernova is a great product. As I mentioned above, yohimbine can be a great "stubborn fat" product to help by mobilizing fat stores in tough to target areas like the lower stomach and obliques. I would give Lyle McDonald's Stubborn Fat Solution a read through, he also recommends the use of yohimbine. Depending on your sensitivity to y-hcl, you may also want to consider using rauwloscine too (alpha-yohimbine). I don't feel the anxiety and negative sides as much from alpha-y. TA2 Max would be a great product to check out.
I actually was just reading about yohimbine vs alpha-yohimbine. Any significant difference between the two? Better for fat loss? Can you take both, but since both should be taken fasted it seems like you would have to choose one over the other!?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I actually was just reading about yohimbine vs alpha-yohimbine. Any significant difference between the two? Better for fat loss? Can you take both, but since both should be taken fasted it seems like you would have to choose one over the other!?
There are a few differences with the two. I've always "felt" Yohimbine-hcl working more than alpha-yohimbine - more sweating, warmer body temp, etc. but many people experience bad side effects with y-hcl such as anxiety, jitters, and restlessness. There has been a looot of discussion on the topic of which is better and which is more effective, and from what I can recall alpha-y binds better to the receptor which makes it more effective for lipolysis. Although the effects aren't felt physically as much with alpha-y, it has a more significant impact on fat mobilization and fat loss in the body.

The two can be used and taken together, but it isn't usually necessary. Alpha-y is more expensive because it is a more pure extract than y-hcl. With that being said, I would try out y-hcl first and see how you feel. Start with a low dose (1-2 caps or 2.5-5mg) and work your way up to .2mg per pound of body weight (if you can tolerate it).

Alpha-yohimbine will not require as high of a dose, usually half the amount you would use with y-hcl. TA2 Max comes in 3mg caps, which would be plenty to start with if you choose to try alpha-y. Both y-hcl and alpha-y are great to use for fasted cardio

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

I would also look into Evomuse's line and OL. They have pretty good fat burners as well!

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Shopslim is 100% fake....

From left to right - caffeine pill, shopslim E, bronkaid......only bronkaid was legit

IMG_6915.JPG

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Awesome. I need to grab a kit and test my source - thanks!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the best fat burners are the non-stim ones..
Assass1nate
DCP
Brite

Things of that nature... The thermos I use for energy before lifting or cardio...
Any logs out there maybe on Assass1nate?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Tech lipodrene elite just released. Looks great on paper. Ordered a bottle. Will review after a few days of usage.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I have to throw Innovative Laboratories Hell Fire out there as my personal favorite. It gets me wide awake within 40 minutes.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Cheap and works? SNS caffeine tabs and SNS alpha yohimbine. Cheap, effective and the caffeine tabs come in a variety of sizes.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheap and works? SNS caffeine tabs and SNS alpha yohimbine. Cheap, effective and the caffeine tabs come in a variety of sizes.
This forum loves pushing SNS products...
This is hardly a fat burner, you can have enough caffeine in coffee and pre workout, tablets just increass ability not to sleep.
And yohimbine side effects are not for everyone

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
This forum loves pushing SNS products...
This is hardly a fat burner, you can have enough caffeine in coffee and pre workout, tablets just increass ability not to sleep.
And yohimbine side effects are not for everyone
I throw them out there because they are effective and cheap. You don't HAVE to have a pre workout. You don't HAVE to have coffee. And if you don't believe in being a stim hero, it's easy to assess alpha y. Alpha y has been proven to burn fat on an empty stomach during fasted cardio. Caffeine amplifies it. I believe in the company I rep for. This board isn't run for free. Reps are there to assist and hopefully drive traffic and sales for the board sponsors.

SNS is a quality company, that is why I wanted to rep for them. If you are repping for a company you don't believe in, that's on you. We make such a wide range of products that not everyone knows what is available. So if I can bring something to light in a pertinent thread, I will.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for bloodshr3d, but I slightly prefer radiate
:yup:

nothing currently available has come close to suppressing my appetite as well as radiate, reducing cals and sticking to a clean diet are the keys to losing weight, imho.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is there a consensus on the best pre-combined EC stacks?
There is no legally available "E" in any advertised "Fat Burner" sold in the US - they would be violating US Federal and State Law. If you see "Ephedra" listed on any supplement, they are scam artists stealing your money. Boycott them and tell everyone you know, to do so as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I Alpha y has been proven to burn fat on an empty stomach during fasted cardio.
Small point of order :D - AFAIK, there is ZERO data on a-Yohimbine contributing to greater fat loss than control/placebo in humans. Regular Yohimbine has as many that say it does nothing, as it does saying it does something. Here's some light reading :D

Berlin, I., et al. "[Lack of efficacy of yohimbine in the treatment of obesity]." Journal de pharmacologie 17.3 (1985): 343-347.

Galitzky, J., et al. "α2‐Antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers." European journal of clinical investigation 18.6 (1988): 587-594.

Galitzky, J., et al. "Role of vascular alpha-2 adrenoceptors in regulating lipid mobilization from human adipose tissue." Journal of Clinical Investigation 91.5 (1993): 1997.

Lafontan, Max, et al. "Alpha-2 adrenoceptors in lipolysis: alpha 2 antagonists and lipid-mobilizing strategies." The American journal of clinical nutrition 55.1 (1992): 219S-227S.

Lönnqvist, F., et al. "Catecholamine-induced lipolysis in adipose tissue of the elderly." Journal of Clinical Investigation 85.5 (1990): 1614.
Ostojic, Sergej M. "Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players." Research in Sports Medicine 14.4 (2006): 289-299.

Sax, L. "Yohimbine does not affect fat distribution in men." International journal of obesity 15.9 (1991): 561-565.

Shim, Andrew, et al. "Assessing Various Body Composition Measurements as An Appropriate Tool for Estimating Body Fat in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Female Collegiate Athletes." American Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 2.1 (2014): 1-5.

Tam, S. William, Manuel Worcel, and Michael Wyllie. "Yohimbine: a clinical review." Pharmacology & therapeutics 91.3 (2001): 215-243.
Waluga, Marek, et al. "Cardiovascular effects of ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine measured by thoracic electrical bioimpedance in obese women." Clinical Physiology 18.1 (1998): 69-76.

Zahorska-Markiewicz, B., C. Kucio, and D. Piskorska. "Adrenergic control of lipolysis and metabolic responses in obesity." Hormone and metabolic research 18.10 (1986): 693-697.
From: https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/true-or-false-yohimbine-sheds-stubborn.html

00A I'd say SNS isn't "pushed" too bad on here. They offer basically "Bulk" stuff for the best price for a retail company (obviously, actual bags of bulk stuff are cheaper - but they do offer an extra edge on the legitimacy scale if you happen to pick a bulk supplier that offers garbage) - in this case, at last glance, they were *the* cheapest source for Yohimbine Caps... next cheapest is Primaforce off Amazon. And I've never seen a headline about drugs or bogus quality/dosing either. I wish they'd dump CLA, but you can't please 100% of the people, 100% of the time :D

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Small point of order :D - AFAIK, there is ZERO data on a-Yohimbine contributing to greater fat loss than control/placebo in humans. Regular Yohimbine has as many that say it does nothing, as it does saying it does something. Here's some light reading :D

From: https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/true-or-false-yohimbine-sheds-stubborn.html
I am going off the success that people have had using it properly. There is a lot anecdotal evidence of people having success with alpha y, when used properly, ie, in a fasted state, making fat loss a little easier. I know it's been helpful for me. :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can make up mind between OxyMax or OL Assasinate, seem very different - looking fot non stim version.. which one u guys pick to start with??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can make up mind between OxyMax or OL Assasinate, seem very different - looking fot non stim version.. which one u guys pick to start with??
look into RADIATE....great deal on it right now!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is not stim free, but gives users more of an euphoric feeling than an overly stimmed feeling. Also, OxyMax XT has 50 mg of forksolin which is great for increasing lean mass and reducing body fat, check out the studies above.

DCP 2.0, Lean Mode, and Abilderate Ammo are good options that are stim free in addition to Assisinate.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, those are very different. For one, OxyMax isn't stim-free. Assass1nate is stim-free, and also acts as a GDA. You could actually stack that with OxyMax (or another stimmed burner) if you wanted, but obviously that stack would include stims.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried John Meadows Granite Lipocalypse? I thought the profile looked intriguing